west side st paul apartments

Receive a $2,000 rent credit if you apply by June 1st! This area is very Bikeable. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. It is a historic building right between downtown St.Paul and the Summit Hill neighbor, Chestnut Arms offers the ultimate in convenience and location. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 55106, 55125, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Minneapolis, St. Paul, Woodbury, Rosemount, Eagan. next to the Mississippi River with walking paths, parks, and attractions on Raspberry and Harriet Islands. West St. Paul View All Property Details Request Tour (612) 260-1109 $1,436+ 10 Riverview at Upper Landing 400 Spring St, Saint Paul, MN 55102 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 10+ Units Available Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $1,436 670-1,094 Sqft 13 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 2 Baths $2,175 1,222-1,741 Sqft 12 Floor Plans Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit At first Sarah and her team were extremely professional and helped with everything we could need. Swim in the lap of luxury by day on The Deck, Host wine night with a view in The Wabasha Lounge. West Side Flats is near MinneapolisSaint Paul International, located 9.9 miles or 15 minutes away. The towns active community frequents Harriet Island Park and Cherokee Regional Park in town. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. West Side Apartments for Rent | St. Paul, MN Apartments in the West Side Neighborhood of St. Paul, MN (67 Rentals) Oxbo Urban Rentals 202 7th St W St. Paul, MN 55102 from $1,445 Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Student Living Pioneer Endicott 141 4th St E St. Paul, MN 55101 from $1,129 Studio to 2 Bedroom Apartments Available May 1 Sure Id love to live on the river next to Harriet Island. $120 a month to rent. 45 Butler Avenue East, West Saint Paul, MN 55118. Harriet Island features sculptures, a pavilion, picnic areas, a playground and fishing, plus is the site of annual events, only a short 10-minute walk away from the apartments. The quality of the apartment is nice and it's a welcoming community for dogs as well as people. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. They don't let you use the lot that is most logical but instead make you use the circle which blocks traffic and makes for a longer walk. It's worth checking for yourself to see if it a good fit. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Set up automatic payments so you always pay on time. The apartments themselves were really made well. West Side Flats has 3 shopping centers within 2.6 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, Available months 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. in comparison to what is out there and the parking fees are rising in the area, and are about what they are everywhere for secure underground parking by the month. This is a list of all of the rental listings in West Side Saint Paul. This great upper level unit in a historic duplex, It has two nice sized bedroom, Charming updated 2BR 1BA home with large newly finished attic in highly desirable Cherokee Heights neighborhood. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you enjoy living at West Side Flats. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! 55130, 1-2 Br 11 other people are currently interested in this property. West Side Flats Next to the Mississippi River View Floor Plans Just across the river from Lowertown St. Paul, West Side Flats offers incredible river and city views, as well as an impeccable location, state-of-the-art amenities, and an attentive on-site team. Sign up for exclusive offers and updates on the latest and greatest happenings at The Scenic. Utilities included, line, kitchenware, towels and Wi-Fi. Yes. $120 a month to rent. Check out this spacious 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath upper level unit in Riverview neighborhood. All applicants have to meet the same criteria and have employment and income to verify. No hidden fees if you walk away. Guests and residents can park in surface lot spots that are not assigned to commercial tenants first come, first served. Concord Robert is a large neighborhood located directly south of Downtown Saint Paul, giving residents easy access to some of the citys most popular hotspots like Xcel Energy Center, home of the Minnesota Wild. Mississippi National River & Recreation Area. This neighborhood lists low income apartment communities for lease. High-end rental options are feature-rich continuing care retirement apartment complexes, where common amenities are transportation, maintenance and cleaning services, meal prep, and off-site events. They don't let you use the lot that is most logical but instead make you use the circle which blocks traffic and makes for a longer walk. Learn more. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 1 story with 80 units. When I went to visit West Side Flats, I was blown away at the future vision. If you sign a lease within 48 hours of your tour, you will receive an extra $300 off your first month!. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. This browser is no longer supported. Email me listings and apartment related info. West Side Flats is an apartment community located in Ramsey County and the 55107 ZIP Code. West Side Apartments for Rent - 115 Apartments - Saint Paul, MN | ApartmentGuide.com Deals Special Offer Pet Friendly 1 day ago 10+ Units Available (1) The Scenic Apartments 55 South Livingston Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55107 Studio1 Bath $1,358-$1,473 503+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 1 Bed1 Bath $1,463-$2,021 575-767 Sqft 9 Floor Plans 2 Beds2 Baths Some of the hottest neighborhoods near West Side, St. Paul, MN are Payne - Phalen, Summit - University, Downtown St. Paul, Dayton's Bluff, West Seventh. In West Side St. Paul 46% of the housing is rented out compared to 54% of homes are owned, according to the most recent Census Bureau estimates. Single-family homes in the West Side are relatively affordable, and there are apartments in town that range from affordable to upscale. The West Side is split between park land and residential neighborhoods. No mo. West Side Flats is a featured Apartment Home Living Platinum-Level community located in the 55107 Zip code of St. Paul, MN. 100 Wabasha St S, Saint Paul, MN 55107West Side. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Is it the expansive outdoor pool with cozy shaded lounge seating? It's "dog friendly" but there is no grass to walk your dog and the apartments are tiny and over priced. Thank you for your feedback. 484-1312 Sqft. I would love to live here, it was just a little far of a commute for me with a lot of trafic. Apartment rent in West Side has increased by 2.4% in the past year. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This apartment community was built in 2014 and has 5 stories with 178 units. Studio-2 Beds. We ar, Hotel-style living meets convenience and comfort at our St. Paul apartments for rent. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. The locals here choose West Side for many different and varied considerations including budget considerations, location, schools, lifestyle offerings, proximity to transit and more. Live with classmates and friends to enjoy your college years. 2 bedrooms and bath + large primary bedroom with en suite bath + den/home office. - Beautiful view and great location! REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Transportation options available in Saint Paul include Fort Snelling Station, located 8.2 miles from West Side Flats. 0.1 mi, Saint Paul, The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Floor plans starting at $853. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Or is it the ease of smart home technology? Even if notified, management will not respond until Monday. Do not fall for the overstated square footage my estimate is roughly 25% overstated square footage which means if it says 500 sq feet get out your tape measure because its more likely. This building is located in Saint Paul in zip code 55107. Three bedroom apartments average $1,936 and . Pets are allowed at West Side Flats. The Scenic delivers 171 smart apartment homes and unrivaled amenities to the West Side neighborhood of St. Paul. It has h, Loft-style apartment living in studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Nice place to visit and you may want to live here. This was one of the few places that met nearly everything on my wish list of urban living for young professionals. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. Only drawbacks are apartments are quite small for the price, parking, and the apartment walls are not very sound proof for being an upscale building. I think while I lived there the 2 grills probably worked about 40% of the time so after about a year and a half I gave up on touching them. A view for both your journey and your destination. For more information, please call our leasing office. West Side Flats holds 178 apartment units in studio, one and two bedroom layouts. In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. We are also less than a block away from, When Artspace first saw the Tilsner Warehouse, it had neither windows nor a roof, and parts of its upper two floors were too decayed to bear human weight. The eastern portion of Concord-Robert is dominated by offices, warehouses, and the Saint Paul Downtown Airport. We offer a variety of flooring and cabinet finishes for residents to choose from. Or sign in if you already have an account. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! New! Pros: Issue is well known by the management and there's been no solution from Sherman Associates. West Side Flats. The schools assigned to West Side Flats include Creative Arts School, Open World Learning Secondary, and Creative Arts Secondary School. We sincerely apologize about the issues you experienced, and we hope to make this right. Our units include apartments, duplexes and houses of varying sizes. Parking is overpriced. It is turning out to be for us. Contact (612) 255-6149 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Tuesday 8:30AM 4:30PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Sherman Associates, Inc.. Special Features 24hr. Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per unit. Folks living there have told us they are pleased even before we ask. 265 W Stevens St Unit 2, St Paul, MN 55107, 100 George St E Unit 2, St Paul, MN 55107, 193 Congress St W Unit West1, St Paul, MN 55107, Legacy Commons at Signal Hills 55+ Apartments, REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Always beware of scams. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Management often is EXTEREMLY unhelpful in these situations. This first floor 2 bedroom plus a bonus room is available for an immediate Move in! Always protect yourself when shopping online. What is the walk score of West Side Flats? Studio Apartments in West Side Saint Paul; Pet Friendly Apartments in West Side Saint Paul; Luxury Apartments in West Side Saint Paul; Westside Village Apartments. The Soul Apartments, a Schafer Richardson development at the intersection of Robert Street and Plato Boulevard on the City's West Side, will add much-needed deeply affordable housing for Saint Paul families. West Side Flats has 3 parks within 0.5 miles, including Kellogg Mall Park, Science Museum of Minnesota, and Mississippi National River & Recreation Area. Luxury Apartments in West Side Saint Paul; Cheap Apartments in West Side Saint Paul; Furnished Apartments in West Side Saint Paul; Also included is a full dini, Laundry- 4 bedroom, 2 baths W St Paul! Situated along the Mississippi River, Bright, spacious contemporary upper duplex in safe, quiet, convenient West Side location. Anyone would absolutely love it at West Side flats. Enjoy a stroll through Boyd Park on your way to Moscow on the Hill or Nina', This is an income restricted community. Nice design ideas, some apartments overlook the River, many do not. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Find 2 bedroom apartments for rent in West Side Saint Paul, Minnesota by comparing ratings and reviews. If you love it, buy it. Big difference! Onsite la. Also, Management is very helpful and friendly. Live with classmates and friends to enjoy your college years. Of course they wouldn't take responsibility for their glaring mistake so I was stuck with a $260 ticket and wasted two hours of my time. When you live here you will find features designed for you to embrace an elevated lifestyle, but what tops the ranks? Situated in downtown St. Paul just blocks from the historic Lowertown neighborhood, The Whitley Apartments provide, Legacy Commons at Signal Hills participates in the affordable housing program where income limits apply. Folks living there have told us they. Parking available on site, all utilities other than internet are covered via a utility fee. She had been towed twice so we asked the lady at the front desk where to park. The current rent special at West Side Flats is: Receive a $2,000 rent credit if you apply by June 1st! Saint Pauls West Side neighborhood is a longstanding community that sits directly south of downtown along the Mississippi River. Many parents choose their rental based on the learning and education resources zoned for that property address. Call us today for info on moving here with your pet. Come see what we have in store at West Side Flats today! Find cheap apartments for rent in West Side, Saint Paul, Minnesota by browsing through the low cost apartment listings that fit your budget on ApartmentGuide.com. one bedroom West Side apartments rent for around $1,267 per month. Although it was a prime candidate for the wre, Views of the St. Paul Cathedral down the street and just a block away from all of the wonderful Selby Ave shopping district. Our Saint Paul, MN apartments consider your every need and wish and strive to deliver the elevated e, Available Oct 6. . Locals flock to Harriet Island Park nearby for biking, paddle boarding, and festivals. It is also near Metropolitan State University and Concordia Univ.-Saint Paul. West Side Flats is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota in the 55107 zip code. - Property garage has had multiple break-ins and many cars have been damaged. If this property were in south Minneapolis or Richfield, I would have made no hesitation in signing on that dotted line. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. For example, there was vomit in the front entry way from a Friday night and it was not cleaned up until Monday morning. Its a long list, but the feature is easy to see. You can do so much better for less money elsewhere and not be treated as poorly as we were. Great place to live if you are fresh out of college. Its not safe to order packages here, as many of the Amazon, UPS, USPS do not use the package concierge. Now open and accepting applications! Also, minor point and sorta on me but I had a loaner car for a night that got towed out of my parking space and while I. understand the need for permits I also wish I was notified when a car was being towed from a space I paid. (612) 441-4403 Send Message. We have not found the spaces to be exceptionally small The average apartment rent in this area costs $1,543. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. 785 sq ft, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom unit. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. MN This company only cares about money and not people! Become a part of the Westside Village Apartments community, and rent with your peers from Penn State. Walking distance fro, Private Entrance! Fully Furnished Apartment Available! Vista Village Apartments, 422 Concord Street, St. Paul, MN - RentCafe 1-2 Beds 1 Bath 600 - 825 Sqft Vista Village From $879 per month 422 Concord Street, St. Paul, MN 55107 Today Income Restricted Property in high demand! READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. ApartmentHomeLiving and our rental search tools can help make finding a rental with a really good school quick and easy. West Side Flats N/A West Side Flats 84 Wabasha St So, Saint Paul, MN 55107 (3 Reviews) $1,905 - $2,542/mo Share Feedback Write a Review Leave a Video Review New View Community Timeline Floor Plans & Pricing All (2) 2 Beds (2) 2 Bedrooms 2 Beds, 1.5 Baths Not Available 2 Beds, 2 Baths Not Available West Side, St. Paul Rentals - Houses & Apartments for Rent 26 Rentals Sort by Best match new For Rent - House $1,780 2 bed 2 bath 1,490 sqft Pets OK 277 Morton St E Saint Paul, MN. Expect to pay around $1,116 per month. The West Side is split between park land and residential neighborhoods. When I went to visit West Side Flats, I was blown away at the future vision. Cons: From amenities to availability, our friendly and welcoming leasing staff is eager to help you find your perfect new place. West Side Flats is pet friendly and accepts cats and dogs with a combined maximum weight of 70 lbs. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Cherokee Heights Magnet Elementary School. The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options. Do not fall for the overstated square footage my estimate is roughly 25% overstated square footage which means if it says 500 sq feet get out your tape measure because its more likely closer to 375 sq ft! Find out how, 184 Winifred St. W. Unit 182 Saint Paul, MN 55107, 184 Baker Street E Unit Apt #2 Upper Saint Paul, MN 55107, 633 Robert St Unit 301 Saint Paul, MN 55107, 633 Robert St Unit 302 Saint Paul, MN 55107, 633 Robert St Unit 208 Saint Paul, MN 55107, 633 Robert St Unit 204 Saint Paul, MN 55107, 711 Oakdale Ave Unit 1 Saint Paul, MN 55107. and 1.9 mi, Minneapolis, There are no reviews for this property. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. No more than two pets allowed per apartment. We are very proud of our amazing amenities and exceptional staff. Request a tour on: Apr 30 A modern twist on a place you'd dream to call home! Saturday & Sunday, Closed. Management was notified but disregarded. Saint Paul Central Public Library is a downtown library with a massive marble stairway; a coffee shop and is the frequent site of concerts, only about a 10-minute walk away. Choose a sophisticated & sustainable lifestyle at Oaks Union Depot! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Just across the river from Harriet Islands Park is the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area, offering 72 waterfront miles and opportunities to canoe, riverboat, hike, bike, fish, and bird watch. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Cats are allowed, with a maximum weight restriction of 70lbs. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. Get in touch with our team to schedule a tour and apply for your new home. An apartment unit for rent in West St. Paul costs renters from $503 to $5,245. West Side Flats has 3 shopping centers within 3.8 miles. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Be the first to add a review on this property. Just use the filtering . We have been looking for a new Lowertown / Downtown residence and happened upon West End Flats. This browser is no longer supported. Pet Friendly apartment communities exist nearby. The rooftop room always seemed a bit dirty and the pool table wasn't maintained. * Square footage definitions vary. Also, minor point and sorta on me but I had a loaner car for a night that got towed out of my parking space and while I understand the need for permits I also wish I was notified when a car was being towed from a space I paid. A 1 bedroom apartment on the average costs renters $1,438 and ranges from $919 to $2,001. Office Hours If you are unable or unwilling to walk up stairs to access the apartment then this one may not be for y, Quiet Complex close to Harriet Island and Downtown St. Paul - Come see our newly remodeled Cherokee Bluff!! Lived here for Several years its gotten worse over time. Our selection of studio, alcove,1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom + denpenthouse floor plans feature IOTAS smart home technology, high-end finishes, top floor upgrades, and iconic views of the St. Paul skyline and Mississippi River. I think while I lived there the 2 grills probably worked about 40% of the time so after about a year and a half I gave up on touching them. We have had one or two maintenance issues and they are quick to respond and repair what is wrong. Westside Village Apartments is located in Plant City, Florida in the 33563 zip code. Brokerage. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near West Side are Payne - Phalen, Summit - University, Downtown St. Paul, and Dayton's Bluff. Situated along the Mississippi River, West Side Flats features exclusive panoramic city and river views that are unparalleled by any other urban complex in its class. and wasted two hours of my time. She had been towed twice so we asked the lady at the front desk where to park. in south Minneapolis or Richfield, I would have made no hesitation in signing on that dotted line. This building has monthly fee of $50 for dogs. Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm The sky lounge has amazing views of downtown Saint Paul. Learn more. DO NOT RENT HERE!! $1,017-$1,548 We are proud of our great amenities and maintenance team. If this property were. . West Side, St. Paul Real Estate & Homes for Sale 28 Homes Relevant Listings Brokered by Realty Group, Inc For Sale $248,900 4 bed 2 bath 2,431 sqft 2,309 sqft lot 441 Stryker Ave, Saint. - Many times there have been "accidents" in hallways or common areas that happen on weekends. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. to $3,662/mo. Our selection of studio, alcove, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom + den penthouse floor plans feature IOTAS smart home technology, high-end finishes, top floor upgrades, and iconic views of the St. Paul skyline and Mississippi River. Mississippi National River & Recreation Area. Zillow has 2 single family rental listings in West Side Saint Paul. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results.

What Is Your Motivation For Hitting That Income Goal?, Blackwood Refuse Tip Opening Times, Charlotte North Carolina Natural Disasters, Robert Lupone Married, Mark Brown Motorcycle Accident, Articles W