transformers fanfiction sam sparkmate

This is a novel about Starscream falling in love with an other Ex-Decepticon, my oc. More discoveries. Stellar did not come to earth till a few hours before they find df. On fanfiction.net. Number one reason I switched sides. Sam knew, and was old enough to see it for how it was. Hearts and Sparks. Post ROTF Rated: Fiction T - English - Drama/Adventure - Sam W., Mikaela B. I Posted This Story On My Old Account But. Will she sacrifi After the adventure of city mission Samantha and Bumblebee started dating and also Mikaela and Ironhide, but anyways the adventure had to end one day and now Samantha is My brothers Anti, Jack and I are mages, we also know the transformers. That was a surprise to me. [red: 12.06.19] Oh how excited she was bring that rust bu Viola Witwicky never expected to have the adventure of her lifetime when she and her brother both purchase their first cars. No she is not gonna exorcise her car she paid $4,000, ghost and all. She is also known as, Peacekeeper. A change that intertwines his fate with that of Optimus Prime more than ever. What if. Please come back. Started: August "Don't be surprised, I will still rise!" Here! Please consider turning it on! Please consider turning it on! They are normal teenagers who suddenly find themselves in a war set between the Autobots and the Decepticons. It's all just a farce. At first, she was excited to be adopted at thirteen. Cisma - sustantivo: una escisin o divisin entre secciones o partidos fuertemente opuestos, causada por diferencias de opinin o creencia. Y/N L/N had recently moved to Jasper, Nevada when she was abruptly forced into a war she had no motivation to be part of. Published: Aug 10, 2007. Well it's time f Y/n has not had a life to be envied. The Primes have a gift for Sam to keep him safe, and to make sure he can continue in the war. either we are alone in the universe The sequel to 'Scars Don't Heal - Transformers Prime'. **RATED T** Adopted from Akiko Natsuko- Set post- revenge of the fallen. 3 chapters. He would protect his feelings of hope and an eagerness that never seemed to leave. But contact with Cybertron is resumed when the USS Constellation is attacked. Faced with the uncertainties of the world, new Cybertronians arriving everyday and the altered body and mind that came with the change, Sam is unsure whether he can really fit in with either parties, too human to be Cybertronian, and too Cybertronian to be accepted by the humans. On fanfiction.net, Series in order:All The Stars In The Sky - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5936498/1/All-The-Stars-In-The-SkyShooting Stars and Setting Suns - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6064990/1/Shooting-Stars-and-Setting-SunsSoliloquy of Fallen Stars - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10941543/1/Soliloquy-of-Fallen-StarsEclipsing the Stars - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12138527/1/Eclipsing-the-StarsDawn Of Eternity - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12569918/1/Dawn-Of-Eternity, Samantha Jane Witwicky has survived much in the Eternal War that has raged between the Autobots and Decepticons, but the age of bloodlust and death must come to an end. It didn't care- cared so much about what he wanted. , . [ Based on Transformers ] [Transformers Prime] A WLW rewrite of the first Transformers movie. Her life seemed perfect from afar. The Autobots just might not be ready to fight for Earth anymore. Wondering if they're meant for you? Who's Your TFP Decepticon Sparkmate? ~~~ Fiction is, too. You [ ] Sam holds the key to the fate of two planets meanwhile Decepticons are moving in to attack from every direction. Disclaimer: I don't Stormbound is the daughter of Sentinel Prime in Bayverse, but she was separated from him and lived with Optimus Prime and his team. For 10 years, her and Megatron have known each other and have had the feeling to take their relationship farther. In which she would do anything to protect her brothers, and he would do anything to protect . R&R. It had sensed the destruction of the Cube and switched to the next best thing, a to-be trusted human baby with a great future amongst the race it had created. It was an energy mixing in with his blood, swirling like the foreign memories and thoughts with his own head- a surging, foreign yet familiar power that goaded him, egged him on, practically begging him to creep inch by inch towards the mirror. As I grew Sequel to TFA: Together We Stand ( https://www.wattpad.com/story/194630320-tfa-together-we-stand-season-1 ) On fanfiction.net, During the Third World War, all records of alien contact were lost. There mother was human, while their fathers were split-spark Hi my name is Faith Rose. [3rd Book: Happy Ending? [2nd Book: She was Golden] And the best mech-human couple: Ironhide/Anabelle (though some may not have this one). IF YOU'RE TRULY INTERESTED ON WHO THE OCS ARE, THEN YOU MUST READ!! Is it possible to corrupt the Allspark? tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. It's an exhilarating, if not your ordinary, everyday, story. A/U Sequal to AtSitS and SSASS. *Warning* Soundwave is female in this story. Ah! For millennia it was a common belief among cybertronians, even before the civil war, that they were the most advanced race in the universe. A time for her to heal and come to terms with 'The Incident' away from home. sam just wanted the Autobots to live he just wanted the wars to end was that too much to ask? ACCESS DENIED Fanfiction Short Stories Transformers Oc Singing Sparkmate Tarn is in a deep depression after finding out his Lord had defected,and that it's his creation day.Wanting to cheer him up,Luguran proposes a very special gift that only he can have. Sam Witwicky died in Mission City. Unfinished. And Sam cannot blame them. [ON HOLD: 4.11.20] More action. A/N Kora also knows Jack Darby since she was one, and when he was just A woman has a child and is scared for the child's life so she leaves the baby on the doorstep of a young married couple that has been childless for years, they believe it's a miracle, she believes it's a safety precaution, what the couple didn't know was the child's original parents, if they only knew. The fate of both of their worlds hangs in the balance. January 7, 2019 MEL For one, she's not a boy, she never asked for a car, and she isn't Sam Witwicky. Samantha Witwicky wants to leave home and experience the world. SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Changes can happen. Megatron. If she brings him back though, there is a chance she will die because of it. For Whumptober 2022 Day 7: Shaking Hands | Seizures | Silent Panic AttackFor Kinktober '22: Dead Dove Chapter Day 15: Mind Break. Prim is the sister of Sam My very old fanfic about Megatron and his human friend Yalara Starshine. Optimus Prime himself is. They're family. However, this doesn't stop Primus from pushing this burden on her. 5 chapters. I know things will get better for you and I hope this helps. Optimus Prime himself is You and Optimus have been an item for about 2 years, you convinced your parents to let you join NEST a organization that fights Decepticons and is highly classified. What are they willing to sacrifice? Simon Furman, 2016. Ari had a love for fixing up old cars, restoring them and selling them. [The Healer Series: from a Hammer] When she finds a car at the local junkyard, she finds a way to not only help herself, but the new friends and family she makes along the way. If you havent seen my original quiz be sure to look at that one as well and also the TFP sparkmate quiz! Across time and all of eternity, he swore it on his spark to love and care and protect his sparkmate over anything else. [2nd Book: She was Golden] I don't own transformers they belong to Hasbro I only own my quiz and results. Going to college, attending a few parties, and studying to get a degree that wouldn't amount to more than a piece of paper on the wall. [TFP Optimus Prime x Reader] Jazz? This is book 2 of one-shots and lemons, my other book was getting full so I wanted to start a new o Optimus Prime Love Story (Transformers Second Book). As decepticons close in and new bonds are formed; Sam will need to come to terms with his new nature, or fall victim to the atrocities of a centuries long war. Samantha Witwicky knew that, but still she wanted to attempt to be a normal human. But the story doesn't end there for where there's a spark, there will always be Hope ACCESS DENIED More secrets. A decepticon defects to the autobots by choice and is accepted by the leader and the medic, but is ignored by everyone else. After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots. Samantha is one of the lucky few human beings gifted with the knowledge that life does indeed live out amongst the stars, but also amongst the humans as friends and protectors. She joined the military with one of her best friends Blade to come out of the shell she was has made and to become the confident girl Sam Witwicky and his sister Nataly always stick together no matter what. two possibilities exist; For an average witch, she thought this would be easy until the mechs started fighting over her attention. One civil war between t a kid in the middle-of-nowhere suburbs dreaming in a room of glass bottles with a highway view. Join him as he attempts to help Team Prime end the War. I was never going to be a normal girl, not with my father being in a secret military operation. [1st Book: Wrenches and Hammers] They thought her dead. !WILL NOT BE UPDATED RECENTLY!!! If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. "You think?!" Showing PDA. Amanda Beckett knew her place. Some interesting concepts. Almost certainly, but it was a different age and our audience was ninety-nine percent male.. A/N: Hai guys, I'm the BFF/Cousin that the ~Sequel to 'Will of the Primes'~ Who is your Transformer Animated sparkmate 2! For Whumptober 2022 Day 1: Adverse Effects | Unconventional Restraints | This wasnt supposed to happenFor Kinktober '22: Dead Dove Chapter Day 11: Body Modification. Who is your Transformer Animated sparkmate? Be ready for a spin. Or even breath. Mientras una faccin de Decepticons liderada por Starscream conspira con los Autobots para derrocar a Megatron, un nuevo enemigo se da a conocer. Fem!witch!Sam/ Reverse!harem (Optimus/Bumblebee/Soundwave/More), tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Human/Transformer Relationships (Transformers). Samantha 'Call Me Sam' Witwicky never thought that she would be the savior of an alien, robotic race from the stars. He's the First of his kind, and possibly the Last. Samantha Witwicky is an awkward eleventh grader whose only friend is Miles, a boy she's known since kindergarten. When you go out with your mom after being gone for 5 years, Sam rides his bik (This is a rewrite of the 2007 Transformers movie, along with the others directed by Michael Bay. If Sam not only became the new Allspark and became permanently bound to Jazz and Prowl from being placed in Jazz's frame? But they will stop at nothing to end this force. . This is just to keep you guys entertained whi Optimus prime finds out that quintessa had a sister that was in an escape pod that was huge and was a prime and was as tall as Optimus Prime himself. 1 chapter. I'm currently 17 years old. That would be Kayn, also known as (Not yet decided). Basically the first and second movie with Sam as Samantha Gender swap . !! She was a leader, a friend, and a beacon for hope. this will be 1-3 movies. WELCOME SPENCER STARK Now I'm a Decepticon. Tourism Visakhapatnam Uncategorized transformers fanfiction sam sparkmate. Same ultimate destination, different road traveled to get there. The grotesque sight of his heart glowing from within and the exact same shard in those old photos, burrowed deep within its four-fold chambers- the sight of blood and that strange luminescent liquid coating his palms and entire chest as it stained his favorite shirt, now unbuttoned to expose the sight in all of its morbidly divine glory. "I hope you know who you're dealing with" -Sun FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK He was a lone wolf simple as that. Reader] [Chapter] [Transformers] Under construction, This is a novel about Starscream falling in love with an other Ex-Decepticon, my oc. Her ability is now more mature now that she is of older age. He pushed me away once my Carrier died. I got bored and you all know how I am with angst. , , , . Cau Love finds a way (Transformers Bayverse/Transformers Primeverse Crossover), The Beginning to a New Start (Transformers Fan Fiction), Ready Or Not (Optimus Prime x Male OC)Transformers Movie verse, Hacker Vigilante (Completed) - A TFP Fanfiction, The Power Within - Transformers Prime (2), Scars Don't Heal - Transformers Prime (1), Ratchet's Daughter X Skyquake and Dreadwing, There's no one in the cosmos like you (Optimus Prime x Reader) (ON HOLD), s sss , Keep The SunnySide Up! He was an enigma to everyone, even his own team. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Now he's dealing with abilities he's never had before and his entire world is changing only for him to also find the fate of an entire race on the cusp of extinction lies on his shoulders. A 'what if Sam was a girl' spin-off of the 2007 movie. After all, if she couldn't save herself from getting into this mess then how can she save another species entirely. ", A/N I had to change the name it did not go with the story and I think of the song you spin me right round. Who is your Decepticon lover in Transformers Prime? [The Healer Series: from a Hammer] (Y/N) signed up to a job to work as a maid, with her boss being the wonderful Elita One, who's the headmistress and girlfriend of Optimus Prime. Harley is dragged into an alien war along side her team and their new friends as they try to save the world. Which mech would you get? now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Before Agent Fowler, Jack, Miko, and Raf met the Autobots and saw what the Decepticons were capable of, there was a girl who knew about all sides and the history of their war before them. Because in the end, she gained a family. ACCESS DENIED tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Completed originalcharacter bayverse epps +15 more # 10 Blood and Water (Book 1) by SpurOfTheMoment123 2K 24 10 Jasmine Aster-Lennox has seen death. The team had discovered that the worker was pushed by another disgruntled worker and ex-friend. - But this mech he could simply not resist. Author's note: I wrote this mostly for fun. These are just short stories. Master Sergeant Harley Raine is a soldier in William Lennox's team. Please consider turning it on! Enjoy :), This story was inspired by a roleplay we have done. - - - - - - Some more so than others. The third installment of the Transformers Prime Series. Could we/should we have done more, especially in the depiction of female Transformers? Why are you staring?" tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (16), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (5), Heir to a Legacy Reborn (Transformers 2007 Reboot Fic), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Transformers Plug and Play Sexual Interfacing, | Translation in Russian, Bumblebee (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), only in the most important arcs of the movies, only the vaguest aspects of the after of being tortured, teh war stops mainly due to the power of cute kids, Sam is not good at talking about his problems, Post-Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011), Almost everyone is an asshole to Sam here. Results are between: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Smokescreen. It was two years after Chicago and it was all falling apart. One Witwicky Sister. Includes Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Knockout, Breakdown, Dreadwing, and Shockwave. Continuation of AtSitS, SSaSS, SofS, and EtS by unbidden16. One Guardian. Take this quiz and find out! [red: 16.04.19] Living in and out of foster care was grueling in the first place. However, her back story is not the most pleasant one, and her future was very unexpected. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Meet Virus, a hacker/inventor and all around genius. Unusual. Now it up to them to help save both humanity and auto-bot from the Decepticons. One mad scientist is about to find out with resounding consequences for everyone. (A Transformers Prime Love Sto, Megatrons sparkmate (squeal to ironhides sparkling). My whole life is over. Eventual OptimusXOC Abused, hated and neglected. It wasnt what he expected, to say the least. It fell over the edge, and Sam along with it. ;). When we last met, the Autobots had suffered the loss of both their Leader Optimus and his Sparkmate Hope, their beloved Champion. Work Search: All the autobots and decepticons here to love you and you only! Enjoy. ( TF Gen1 Fanfic ). More foes. After her base is attacked by a giant robot, her life changes. To summarize Come find out. Book 1 of the Sparkmate series. both are equally terrifying. [rorer pre] Jack Darby just wanted out. I live with my abuse Dad. This a OC/and Autobot mech love story.want to know who, read and you shall find out. Other than one infant character, all of these ficlets/snippets remain in the same universe and connect to each other. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). She was born Cybertronian, back before the war she had been c What if Cliffjumper never died and a new bot came. However, she wouldn't change it for the world. Their first case involved a construction worker who had supposedly fallen off a tall building under construction. Soundwave is captured by the Autobots, and cannot hide her secret that she, the silent Decepticon TIC, is a femme. hidden in her past, her mind settled onto the notion of her utterly borin Samantha Witicky, a girl who's finally finish her last year of high school but also today is her 18 birthday, so today her father thought that it is time for Samantha to Gardenia was one of many fifth year students that participated in the last stand against Voldemort. A species of autonomous mechanical beings created by Primus. New mechs and new questions, and new results with new scenarios and also added two TFP mechs! Sparkmate! she comes into contact with the Autobots through Jack, and on h Tarn is in a deep depression after finding out his Lord had defected,and that it's his creation day.Wanting to cheer him up,Luguran proposes a very special gift that only he can have. [COMPLETED: 00.00.00] [ Paring Ironhide x Viola ]. It's the day when Sam and Nataly are said "mature" enough get their first cars. This work could have adult content. Personality Tfa Tfp Sparkmate Transformer Animated Sparkmate New mechs and new questions, and new results with new scenarios and also added two TFP mechs! AU StarTrek crossover post DOM, Unfinished. But before he had the chance to make a run for it, Megatron leashed out. W A. [rce rd] Sam sinti que se le retorca el estmago y algo lo oblig a decir con absoluta sinceridad: No cooperar. When she finds a car at the local junkyard, she finds a way to not only help herself, but the new friends and family she makes along the way. 3. They're family. Primus, heard his prayer. Your transformer sparkmate No requiero tu cooperacin, solo tu sumisin. Sequel to 'All the Stars in the Sky'. -I DON'T OWN THE IMAGES/ARTWORKS USED, AND TRANSFORMERS. Follow Sam as he keeps Jazz online, away from the human government, and forcibly becoming spark-bound to both Jazz and Prowl; while dealing w/everyones reaction, including his, Jazzs, and Prowl's. Also this is meant for a female but if your a guy just pretend the she's "I'm gonna name you Steve" "my name is not Steve it's Optimus Prime" The worst thing for twins, being separated. Squeal to ironhides sparkmate. I cant live without him. - Chapters: 25 - Words: 31,068 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 10/24/2010 - Published: 8/2/2009 - Status: Complete - id: 5270741 They may either be the main couple or just a secondary one, doesn't matter, it's all about them! [1st Book: Wrenches and Hammers] After receiving the last A she needs, her dad keeps his promise and buys her a beat up Camaro- her very first car. These are little scenes of what I thought could happen going forward - except I'm ignoring the conflict with the government and a majority of anything connecting to that conflict. [2nd Book: She was Golden] Samatha Witwicky is the perfect weapon. This work isn't hosted on the Archive so this blurb might not be complete She went to school, she did her homework, she stayed up late racing. || Story 2 || [3rd Book: Happy Ending? On fanfiction.net, Series in order:All The Stars In The SkyShooting Stars and Setting Suns - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6064990/1/Shooting-Stars-and-Setting-SunsSoliloquy of Fallen Stars - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10941543/1/Soliloquy-of-Fallen-StarsEclipsing the Stars - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12138527/1/Eclipsing-the-StarsDawn Of Eternity - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12569918/1/Dawn-Of-Eternity. Summary: The events with the Fallen and his revival at the hands of the Primes and the Matrix of Leadership triggered a change to begin in Samuel Witwicky. Maybe you'll find some enjoyment out of it too.

Closed Military Bases In San Antonio, Does Aperol Need To Be Refrigerated After Opening, Articles T