the obsession jesse sutanto summary

[PDF] [EPUB] The Obsession Download by Jesse Q. Sutanto. Its through this, and secrets we learn later on in the book, that we learn Delilah isnt as pure or morally adept as we mightve thought. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can by watching her through a hidden camera. All he can do is go through the motions until he meets Delilah, a new senior who strongly resembles Sophie. There was a problem loading your book clubs. She has forty-two first cousins and thirty aunties and uncles, many of whom live just down the road. Boy Stalks Girl. Rosen, Read An Excerpt From The Fiance Farce by Alexandria Bellefleur, Read An Excerpt From Hungry Ghost by Victoria Ying, 7 Upcoming YA Releases To Get Excited For, Five YA Books With Delicious Hate-To-Love Romances, Exclusive Cover Reveal & Excerpt: The Obsidian Butterfly by Lani Forbes, #ReadWithPride: Kiss & Tell by Adib Khorram, Review: The Sisters Grimm by Menna van Praag, Interview: Katie McGarry, Author of Only A Breath Apart, Lovecraft Country Recap: 1.05 Strange Case, Lovecraft Country Recap: 1.06 Meet Me in Daegu. She has a Masters from Oxford University, but has yet to figure out how to say that without sounding obnoxious. (Rotten School Series #1), You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street Series #1), The Wrong Girl (Return to Fear Street Series #2), A Good Girl's Guide to Murder Complete Series Paperback Boxed Set: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder; Good Girl, Bad Blood; As Good as Dead, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #1), Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #2). She is the author of The Obsession and The New Girl. Girl Gets Revenge. Hello my Loves and WELCOME to my read-aloud channel. Delilah, on the other hand, is different from most of the protagonists we see in our stories. Update your device or payment method, cancel individual pre-orders or your subscription at. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three . Girl Gets Revenge. Yes, it did take place at the school, but the school didnt have an overall influence over the characters decisions but for maybe two or three things. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2023. Except Logan saw what she did, and he wont let her forget it. Some might call him a stalker. Delilah is the stronger, more compelling protagonist when compared to Logans less nuanced development. It left me with quite a few questions, such as, Is that really it? Will there be another book then? But what happens after they find out about this? What will the repercussions of that be? and the like. Required fields are marked *. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can through her social media and watching her through a hidden camera he has trained on her house. She is the author of The Obsession and The New Girl. We are sorry. Jesse Q. Sutanto is a brilliant writer, and I look forward to reading more from her in the future. Booklist"Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner." Two sisters, divided by time. Boy stalks girl. "Sutanto has crafted a page-turning work of suspense that questions the line between romantic 'research' and stalking in the age of the internet, analyzing the roles played by abuse, misogyny, racism, and violence in contemporary relationships." What Delilah does makes me angry. We earn commission on any purchases made. Library Journals LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Media Source, Inc. No redistribution permitted. Boy Stalks Girl. His sweet, perfect Delilah isnt so perfect after all. Entdecke The Obsession von Sutanto, Jesse | Buch | Zustand sehr gut in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! However, the book came a little dented. It is told from the POV of the two main characters Logan and Dee. Im a stubborn soul, though, and the YA section of my local library remained my happy place. Delilah doesn't know who Logan is. Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. Delilah is done with the men in her life controlling her. Logan is completely convinced that all the stalking and manipulation is romance, but he keeps hinting at a deeply disturbing relationship with his former crush. Girl Gets Revenge. He knew immediately that she was the one for him. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three places her home. Some might call him a stalker. by Jesse Q. Sutanto includes books The Obsession and The New Girl. "Sutanto has crafted a page-turning work of suspense that questions the line between romantic 'research' and . Delilah is keeping secrets though, deadly ones. Boy Meets Girl. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto at the best online prices at eBay! Logan prefers to be called "romantic". And yet she's the only person who knows exactly what happened. And she refuses to be a character in Logans twisted fantasy. "Booklist, "Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner. What if your best friend and roommate killed a teacher at your boarding school? I can't fin the audio version - sorry. Details; Reviews; A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. Please try again","bd_js_lack_of_reviews":"Lack of reviews","bd_saving_percent_off":"{0}%
off","bd_js_missing_book_information":"Missing book information or cover","bd_js_total_basket_count":"{0, plural, one {You have 1 item in your basket} other {You have # items in your basket}}","bd_js_total_cost":"Total cost: {0}","bd_js_show_less":"show less","bd_try_abe_books":"Try AbeBooks","bd_js_item_added_to_your_basket":"Item added to your basket","bd_js_quick_view":"Quick View","bd_js_lack_of_inside_images":"Lack of inside images","bd_rrp":"RRP","bd_link_prefix":"","bd_js_wrong_book_information":"Wrong book information or cover","bd_js_unable_get_address_enter_manually":"Sorry, we are unable to get the address. Who cares, here are some bookblogs I like to read. But someone is watching, and Pip may be in more danger than she realizes. Boy Meets Girl. Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. Over the years, when the men in the family left, one by one, my mother and aunts have shown me what it means to pick up the broken pieces of your life and keep plodding along until everything's okay again." They drift apart and find new friends, but their friendship keeps asserting itself atparties, shared holiday gatherings and random encounters. influencers in the know since 1933. by Nobody. by Jesse Q. Sutanto Part 1 of the Obsessionseries A classic sort of love story.except somebody might wind up dead. Your email address will not be published. 20 of the Best College Romance Books on Audible, The Best Romance Audiobooks of 2023 (so far), Odettes Alphabet: Interview and Giveaway, Mutant Octopus and Coming-of-Age in Sea Change, The Cazalet Chronicles : The Fiction Addiction. Logan thinks he and Delilah are meant to be. Logan believes no one knows Delilah like him. 2020 Gift Guide: Books to Buy for the Holidays, Dial A for Aunties : The Fiction Addiction, Disappointing Read & Replacement Recommendations : The Fiction Addiction, Twisty Thrillers About Twisted Friendships : The Fiction Addiction, 'The New Girl' by Jesse Q Sutanto : The Fiction Addiction, Dark Friendship in "I'm Not Done With You Yet" : The Fiction Addiction, 12 Best Fantasy Series (Books You Must Read), 4 Best Ways to Start Reading the Discworld, 26 Best Fantasy Books Ever (Classic & Modern), #LetsDiscuss2023 #7 Milestones #DiscussionSunday, The Last Tigers of Hong Kong: True Stories of Big Cats that Stalked Britains Chinese Colony John Saeki. But this book is the best book, so many twists and turns!!. This book was shocking. by Neil Gaiman. A classic sort of love story except somebody might wind up dead. Sutanto puts Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Dating & Sex, Young Adult Fiction / Thrillers & Suspense / General. The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto 9781728215167 | eBay Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies. There were tons of secrets with unexpected twists and turns. Boy stalks girl. December 4, 2021 - 286 likes, 46 comments - tiana | book reviewer (@theloveofwordss) on Instagram: " D E C E M B E R T B R What book are you dying to read before the . Boy Meets Girl. The cover says it all. Boy meets girl. Usually dispatched within 2-3 days. The Book Depository Ltd.UK. It is my daughters favorite book. A classic sort of love story.except somebody might wind up dead. Boy Stalks Girl. Logan is determined to make Delilah the heroine in his twisted fantasy and he'll do anything to get what he wants. Fans of high-drama fiction with a dark edge, like Karen McManus's One of Us Is Lying or Gretchen McNeil's #murdertrending, will be hooked.-Madison Bishop, Forbes Lib., Northampton, MA(c) Copyright 2011. The film rights to her womens fiction, Dial A for Aunties, was bought by Netflix in a competitive bidding war. Enhanced typesetting improvements offer faster reading with less eye strain and beautiful page layouts, even at larger font sizes. Fans of high-drama fiction with a dark edge, like Karen McManuss One of Us Is Lying or Gretchen McNeils #murdertrending, will be hooked." Logan believes no one knows Delilah like him. Find her on Twitter @thewritinghippo and on Instagram @jesseqsutanto. Holly Jackson The character development, not just with these two characters but all of them, was amazing throughout the story. except somebody might wind up dead. ebook. The Digital and eTextbook ISBNs for The Obsession are 9781728215174, 172821517X and the print ISBNs are 9781728215167, 1728215161. Delilah is keeping secrets though, deadly ones. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three places her home. Delilah doesn't know who Logan is. But that was before. I was guaranteed to love The Obsession. Paperback. View all 3 copies of The Obsession from US$ 52.37. 2 Books #1 The Obsession Jesse Q. Sutanto From $9.19 #2 The New Girl Jesse Q. Sutanto From $10.80 Trustpilot Jesse Q. Sutanto. Boy Stalks Girl. If someone asked me to explain The Obsession in one sentence, it would be, on the surface level it will make you question your morals, but the heart of the . This is his senior year, and hes looking forward. RELEASE DATE: April 1, 2013. Unable to ignore the gaps in the case, Pip sets out to prove Sals innocence, beginning with interviewing his younger brother, Ravi. There could be no other, not since he lost Sophie. Jesse Q. Sutanto is the author of books for adults and young readers, including Dial A For Aunties, The Obsession, Theo Tan and the Fox Spirit and Well, That Was Unexpected. "Kirkus Reviews, "This tense, quick-moving thriller is also a thought-provoking story about the different shapes of abuse. Dee stole my heart immediately and I was rooting for her all the way. Boy meets girl. Play Sample. Boy Stalks Girl. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can through her social media and watching her through a hidden camera he has trained on her house. by Jesse Q. Sutanto. Here is a quick description and cover image of book The Obsession written by Jesse Q. Sutanto which was published in 2021-2-2. Delilah knows she should feel guilty, but all she feels is free. Delilah is just a girl trying to survive high school until college, where she can move to Singapore to attend her dads alma mater and get as far away as possible from her moms abusive boyfriend. Delilah is keeping secrets though, deadly ones. ", "Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner. Nobody. The StoryGraph is an affiliate of the featured links.We earn commission on any purchases made. Forward to a year of being with Delilah at Draycott Academy. Logan believes no one knows Delilah like him. Before you start Complete The Obsession PDF EPUB by Jesse Q. Sutanto Download, you can read below technical ebook details: If you are still wondering how to get free PDF EPUB of book The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto. Paperback "Loki makes the world more interesting but less safe. When Logan catches Delilah on film murdering her mother's abusive boyfriend, Brandon, he knows he has the perfect leverage to ensure she never dares leave him. Logan gets a little too obsessed with the girls hes interested in, starting with social media stalking and ending with well, it makes a detailed Instagram investigation seem innocent. --Booklist, "Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner." See more of my reviews on The YA Kitten! Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. He is the father of monsters, the author of woes, the sly god." Chapters alternate between Logans and Delilahs perspectives, providing insight into their motives as well as shifting feelings of revulsion and admiration for each. When Logan catches Delilah on film murdering her mother's abusive boyfriend, Brandon, he knows he has the perfect leverage to ensure she never dares leave him.

Norman Dale Ithaca Warriors, Dynalife Appointments Site, Cullman County Arrests 2020, Articles T