the batman 2022 leaked script

They're ready for your statement. So much for family values. If we find the rat, maybe it'll lead us to him. [Sounds of a struggle. Alfred: Looks like you upset her. Listed Price: $22.99 USD , $31.99 CAD US Link Ah, this is not how this is supposed to go! Let's play a game, just me and you. Everybody does. Bruce: I don't care about that. You really think he's in on this? INT. COLOSSAL GOTHAM BANK - MOVING POV - NIGHT, Fandom's centric resource about film knowledge, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Never get in there without a warrant Twin One: I dunno what you're talking about, pal. I want your perspective. And you were supposed to be an arm of justice in this city, along with the late mayor and police commissioner, were you not, Mister Colson? Arkham Inmate: Let me tell you, there are worse things to be. Batman: You think his motive is political? They were gonna shut you down, put you away. Batman: The rat. Martinez: Hey, man, I don't think that you should be touching that. [As the CAMERA STOPS, SUPER-TIGHT on the wired glass, the BLURRED PRISONER finally lifts his head As he presses HIS LIPS close to the window -- THEY COME INTO FOCUS - HIS MOUTH IS DISEASED, HORRIBLY DISTORTED INTO A RICTUS GRIN -- THE PRISONER IS THE JOKER --], [Batman faces the door, waiting for it to unlock -- as the Joker continues, quiet, sadistic pleasure in his voice --]. Take that, you friggin psycho! Shall I take this as a good sign? "], [Batman: Maybe. Forensic: (on the monitor) There's a cipher, too. Look at this thing. The Riddler (Paul Dano) is leaving messages for The Batman on his targets, and Batmans investigation leads him to question mobsters The Penguin (Colin Farrell) and Carmine Falcone (John Turturro) while teaming with Selina Kyle (ZoKravitz). How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?! He just said they all made a deal with you. Listen! ], [The Figure walks back, regarding the victim for a long, creepy moment then stretches its arms as far as they will go, LOUDLY UNSPOOLING a LONG PIECE OF SILVER DUCT TAPE And with a LOW RUMBLE OF THUNDER, we SLAM INTO --], [We HEAR PATTERING RAIN as a HYPNOTIC VOICE OVER begins:]. Thomas Wayne: Thank you. I got YOU! The film also explores the lines he will and wont cross in partnership with Selina. It's been a long time coming, huh? Robbery. Selina: No, it's okay. Batman: I saw the signal. [The Riddler begins to moan, devastated.]. Killer Croc in Legends of the Dark Knight #12, published in June 2021. Help me out, man, she got my gun! Alright, y-you know what? Bruce Wayne: (Voiceover) Two years of night have turned me into a nocturnal animal. Batman: That's the rat we're looking for. Selina: Jesus Christ, choices? When Affleck declined, Reeves started over from scratch. Gordon: Just give me a minute! Drowning our sorrows. [FOLLOW FROM BEHIND as he WALKS in ARMY JACKET, KNIT CAP, a DUFFEL on his shoulder. The Salvatore Maroni case was the biggest drug bust in city history--. Oz, you know Bruce Wayne? Glen: Hey, hey, Gil, c'mon. This is actually quite elusive. Falcone: Yeah. Okay, okay! I can't be everywhere. I'll go calm down the crowd so we can get everyone in. Per publicly available screenshots, Gadgets 360 can tell that it's hard to decipher facial expressions and cues, and virtually impossible to see anything in dimly lit shots. Well Now, don't be a stranger. Arkham Inmate: Well, that's the question, isn't it? Cobblepot: I really don't know, chief. But what is their real legacy? It seems as though the whole plot for Warner Bros' upcoming DC Comics The Flash movie has been leaked, and this 'leaked' plot sounds rather interesting to me. Kenzie: Through Renewal. Ral: Everyone! I don't think that rat likes you, man. Signup for Breaking News Alerts & Newsletters. Vinny: I'm sorry, Mister Falcone. You ever think of that?! You know why communism failed, right? He lies still.". [Batman looks towards the wall on his left -- On it, the words "RENEWAL IS A LIE" splattered on the wall with green paint.]. At the club. ROOFTOP - ON THE RUSTED SEARCHLIGHT - NIGHT, EXT. A Twitter user who deleted their account after posting the purported Batgirl plot claimed to have seen the film in test screenings about a month ago. You're scaring her! Bruce: Are you saying Salvatore Maroni got my father killed? You're not my father. Why didn't you tell me all this? And, you know Gotham loves a comeback story. 'Cept he's even more righteous, huh? Unseen Prisoner: Okay! Black Hole , , Vivo X90 vs OnePlus 11 Specs Comparison: Vivo X90 OnePlus 11 ? I can't even talk to you. Let's go kill that son of a bitch. All everyone wants to do is unmask you, but they're missing the point. Bruce: Don't be sorry, Alfred. Falcone: Been a long time. Alfred: Here, you can't go out like that. I believe in Gotham. The city's angry. The Batman released Tuesday in South Korea, Wednesday in France and Mexico among others, Thursday in Australia, Brazil, Europe, and Southeast Asia, and Friday in India, the US and elsewhere. Vivo X90 Pro: Powerful Hardware, but Is It Worth the Price? He's got ambition. Mister Wayne! Farrell previously said The Batman had "a really beautiful, dark, moving script, really gorgeous," so Dano's praise should make fans even more excited to see it. Knock off some CEO Hedge Fund Types, it'll be fun! Ain't it funny? Killer may have taken it as a trophy. Female News Anchor: Good evening, and welcome to GC1 News Live. You know my reputation? Alfred: Your attire! You're a pathetic psychopath, banking on attention! And what she has to do with this murder. And some will seize the chance to grab everything they can Mayor Bella Rel: We will rebuild. He grows SOBER. ], [As the TV brightens, we SEE for the first time, SOMEONE IS IN THE HALL. Bruce Wayne: (Voiceover) I must choose my targets carefully. Many of the fan ideas are outright awful. Maybe you had a little too much Batman: Wait. Bruce Wayne: I'm starting to see now. Huawei Nova 11i 48 , , Redmi Note 12R Pro 5G , 48 , 12GB RAM , HTC U23 Pro Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 12GB RAM , Video : 16 ! Some event, huh? He's gonna kill again. What is your problem?! What do you wanna know here, kid? Gordon: Oh, you don't wanna talk about rats, huh? Batman makes his first appearance in Zero Year, published in 2013. Batman: I have a source, spoke to the DA tonight. I used to see him there. Don Mitchell Jr.: Why is she still tied? And after what happened with that reporter, Maroni was worried that your father would be in my pocket. All rights reserved. Alfred: Have a shower. It's been two years now, and I don't even know who you are, man. If there is one good thing to be said about awards season in Hollywood, its that a lot of resources are put online for free that normally you wouldnt have easy access to. How Martha herself was in and out of institutions for years, and they didn't want anyone to know! Hey, hey, hey what's going on? Bruce turns and looks behind him as the Bitter Nobody leans back with a sneer on his face, slinking back into the shadows.]. ], [The little ninja rushes in, "stabbing" the Man, who collapses melodramatically. I got the press downstairs! I'm just saying, it sure looked that way to me. In each other. What are you doing, Kenzie? Bock: Great! The city is underwater. Batman: You're gonna help me on this. All told the script clocks in at 131 pages and is available as a downloadable PDF. Nashton: What's black and blue and dead all over? The ninja spins, brandishing the sword as TWO SHAPES enter behind him -- a WOMAN, late 30s, dressed as a WITCH -- and a MAN, late 50s, in a WELL-CUT SUIT. Martinez: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. It's his hunting ground. You know what that sounds like to me? You're so much more fun! For me, they were a retreat from the horrors of our world. Let's just take it off--. The BREATHING SUDDENLY QUIETS as a SHAPE APPEARS IN A WINDOW -- a LITTLE RED NINJA gazes out, clutching a small sword. The final moments of The Batman will deal with the Riddler flooding Gotham, according to a leak posted to the DCEULeaks subreddit by a source named ViewerAnon. Falcone: [voicemail] Don likes to talk, I know that. Batman: I wanna know who she is. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Bruce Wayne: (Voiceover) The city streets are crowded for the holiday. Your basic "upstanding citizen" types. Falcone: Oh, yeah, he could never stand your father and I had history. Carmine Falcone's right hand. Why? I hope you're listening, Bruce Wayne, this is your legacy, too. Batman: That guy pushes drops on the east end. Gordon: Any of this mean anything to you? NEW The Batman Spoilers for 2022's The Batman film directed by Matt Reeves discuss a huge new scene at the END of The Batman that may tease The Batman sequel. Upstate? Be unmasked. A calm before the storm, so to say, before issue #5 where he starts to unfurl into The Riddler. He's an installer. Ral: I am not gonna let those people die out there! Your father should've known that he would do anything to finally have something on him that he could use. Riddler: And when the time arrives, I will already be unmasked, the pigs will have me in their custody, but that's okay. Batman: It's too dangerous. Martial Law is in effect. The Batman full movie leaks only reinforce the fact that you should check out the movie in theatres. Probably goes way back. [THE FIGURE LURCHES OUT THE DARK -- FRANTICALLY CLUBBING HIM OVER AND OVER -- suddenly, the WEAPON SLIPS LOOSE - it SKITTERS right at us and STOPS. Martinez: Hey, whoa. He stands there, drink in hand; starts to sip.]. Wasn't enough, a big career-making bust, they wanted to take over the drops business, too, but they needed a minor-league mope like you to run it. Whoever she is, she's one hot chick. "I read a script that they had that was a totally valid take on the movie . Selina: Are you sure no one can see these things in my eyes? Have you read this file? In addition to Pattinson as Bruce Wayne/ Batman, the new DC movie also stars Zo Kravitz as nightclub waitress and cat burglar Selina Kyle / Catwoman, Paul Dano as the serial killer Edward Nashton / Riddler, Jeffrey Wright as Batman's ally and Gotham City Police Department lieutenant James Gordon, John Turturro as crime lord Carmine Falcone, Peter Sarsgaard as Gotham district attorney Gil Colson, Andy Serkis as Batman's butler and mentor Alfred Pennyworth, and Colin Farrell as Falcone's lieutenant and Selina's employer Oz Cobbleplot/ Penguin. (At least, as realistic as the Riddler and Penguin can possibly be.). Bella Ral: (On TV) The Renewal program is broken. Falcone: Really, Oz? [THE VANDALS wear GUY FAWKES MASKS -- one LIGHTS A MOLOTOV COCKTAIL -- HURLS IT, SHATTERING THE GLASS FRONT DOOR --]. How the hell should I know?! Killed Mitchell with it. The shift in editing over to pages for the movies, characters, actors, directors, composers, crew and galleries is now fully in effect. Batman: What do you mean, "Thomas and Bruce Wayne"? Carla: Jesus Christ, keep your voice down! Cobblepot: Enjoy your night at Blackgate, Carmine. 'Cause when I first saw you, it looked like you were dealing for Penguin. You're still a Wayne. But I realize now there's something I haven't got past. "What does a liar do when he's dead? Take it easy Bruce: Wednesday, November Sixth. More details are available in the progress report. Riddle me this: "The less of them you have, the more one is worth" [Pleased, the inmate begins to laugh, softly at first before it escalates into a full-blown, familiar cackle. You have to confront them. While a script can certainly be faked or presented as the real deal . Ten gs per month, I get a monthly payment! Arkham Inmate: Isn't that terrible? Selina: I don't know. Happy fuckin Halloween. He didn't care about his image or the campaign, any of that. Falcone: You made me do this, just like your mother! Selina: You know, I would love to sit and go over every gory detail with you, bad boy. They're coming back! This must be your favorite night of the year, huh, pal? REVEALING: We're INSIDE A SEARCHLIGHT], [As the LIGHT INTENSIFIES -- RAINDROPS ILLUMINATE BEATING and DANCING CHAOTICALLY on the hot lens --], [A bacchanalian Times Square vibe. You're already spoken for. Selina: Yeah. [Gordon glares back, serioustheir eyes locking until Batman fills with contempt]. This reporter had some dirt. Gordon: Could've at least pulled that punch, man. Selina: Ow! Alfred: Pretty. Is this how you get your kicks, hon? Jokerz Leader: The hell are you supposed to be?! I really think you're gonna wanna see this. Gordon: His club caters to the mob. For the latest videos on gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel. Bruce: What I'm doing is my family's legacy. Batman: Maybe this is all coming to an end. Why's he writing to you? The mayor? Bella Ral: (On TV) But drops and other drugs are still rampant! This is the Riddler speaking. I don't know about these things. It'll take some time, but we'll get in. Carmine Falcone: "Hippocratic Oath". DA was a regular, too! He hurt her? Selina: Who are you under there? He's been the mayor for the last twenty years. Martinez, 'round back! Bruce Wayne: It means he took the Hippocratic Oath. We won't be posting any screenshots out of not wanting to spoil any part of the film. I was just headed back upstairs. Our top story tonight: Just released polls have incumbent Mayor Don Mitchell Jr. and 28-year-old grassroots challenger Bella Ral in a dead heat. I wanna know why a guy like Falcone would owe you anything! Falcone: [voicemail] Just take it easy Batman: El Ratta Alada A falcon has wings, too. You thought your father was a boy scout. But The Batman promises to bring something new: a glimpse at Batman at the beginning of his career, facing off against noirish villains. Selina: I'm Maria Kyle's kid. Hes working with Lieutenant Gordon (Jeffrey Wright), but the other cops dont trust him. Batman turns back to Gordon]. Aw, you're afraid he makes you look soft! Warner Bros. A tech glitch on the HBO website accidentally revealed the HBO Max and pay cable network's premiere dates for the studio's current blockbuster hit The . Arkham Inmate: What is it they say? I'm here for my friend. A leaked calendar gives us a new look at The Batman's Riddler and the internet has some theories about Paul Dano's villain. Batman: More symbols. I mean, you ain't a kid no more. Cobblepot: What are you doin', what's the big-- I didn't shoot! I'll see you around. Don't you ever just say hello? Selina: I don't have a relationship with him--, Selina: I don't have a relationship with him, okay--. Joker: You think they deserved it, huh?! But you don't want none of it coming out, not right before the election. Don Mitchell Jr.: Hey. Batman: He would rather die than talk. [PEER IN at the few COSTUMED SHOPPERS inside; a GUY in a HOODIE and CRUDE GREEN SAD CLOWN MASK steps to the counter--]. [He turns back to Gordon and hits him in the face without the slightest warning. (Of course, there was also a 1966 movie based on the Adam West TV show starring that shows cast.). Batman: It's a drug lab. Gordon: "From your secret friend: Whoo? Which, well Maybe we're not so different after all. The Riddler made a new friend at Arkham Asylum--none other than the Crown Prince Of Crime, himself. Now they will spend their last moments wondering "Why them?!". Batman: It means your choices have consequences. Batman: What'd you have to do to set up that score? He owns the city! Selina: Hey, why am I starting to feel like a fish on a hook? ], [We SPY THREE VANDALS, SPRAY-PAINTING the huge pillars --]. How do I get up there?! By HT Entertainment Desk. You should start harmonizing! Batman: Time for me to have another conversation with him. In order to take down the robbers, Killer Croc hesitantly forms an alliance with Batman. I've been trying to reach you. Gil Colson: Okay. Batman: This is all in your head, you're sick. You know about him. Like me. Bruce: (Voiceover) But they don't know where I am. Gordon: He said put your goddamn hands up, you son of a bitch! Okay. He's got, like, five hundred followers, real fringe types. Twin Two: The Penguin? The courts. You? People need hope. No habla espaol, fellas?! He scared the shit outta me. Martinez: Excuse me, commissioner? Director Matt Reeves wrote the script with Robert Pattinson in mind, . Cobblepot: The hell is this? Selina: No, I just work the bar upstairs. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Ta-Nehisi Coates Superman film not dead yet, Superman & Lois 306 Review Coping with Humanity, The Flash 909 Review A Spectre of the Past, Batman Beyond Retro Review Episode 111 Obsession, Batman News | The Premier Source For All Things Batman and DC, Everything coming to Disney Plus May 2023, Super Mario Bros. leaps to a fourth victory at the box office, Everything Coming to and Leaving Netflix May 2023.

King And Queen Court House Phone Number, Why Does Aluminum Foil Float In Water, Expository Sermon Manuscripts, Beard Meets Food Net Worth, Articles T