selva grill sarasota wine list

It was our anniversary and the staff goes above and beyond to make the experience memorable. Does Selva University Town Center have outdoor seating? The soup of the day was a sweet potato and ginger but there was also crab which overwhelmed the delicate tastes of the ginger and potato. It sounded good but I really didnt get the taste and texture pleasure I would expect at such an expensive restaurant. Tasty dishes! Waitress never came to our table, we chase her , apologized but nothing moved, This dinner was to celebrate our 40th Anniversary. Get the pork tacos or the grouper! Pro Tip: Try the gnocchi, it is made fresh every day by Flavio's mom. The Capital Grille - Sarasota Join us for in-store shopping parties, live music events, fitness classes, car shows and so much more. SELVA GRILL - 625 Photos & 671 Reviews - 1345 Main St, Sarasota, Florida - Spanish - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Selva Grill 671 reviews Claimed $$ Spanish, Seafood, Peruvian Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Next day) See hours See all 628 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes the evening over ;priced for what it was.More, We had a great table on the patio on a lovely evening, but I was underwhelmed by the food - although the presentation was lovely. :) It was so big I had to eat it with a knife and fork. Distance: Wish we had discovered this place sooner while visiting Sarasota. The food was outstanding. Will definitely be going back! Photography by Delivery & Pickup Options - 65 reviews of Selva University Town Center "I have been to Selva Grill on Main Street many times and love everything about it! The bar area was very lively but rather loud and the staff was very accommodating and moved us to a booth in the dining room. Jen and Nate are the best! Everything was wonderful. Selva Grill and Lounge is a Latin Fusion restaurant that feels modern and vibrant. The atmosphere is always fun. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Happy Hour MenuAvailable Daily in the Bar and Lounge. Selva Grill Downtown Sarasota 4.7 5101 Reviews $31 to $50 Latin / Spanish Top Tags: Good for special occasions Great for creative cocktails Lively Selva offers innovative, intricately prepared dishes, plated and presented as works of art. Ask Nancy S about . The service was excellent and the food and drink outstanding. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Claimed. see review. My party shared the cobb salad, shrimp appetizer, lomo saltado, tuna tartare, and the salmon - ALL of which were great ( the lomo saltado was our fave, would definitely order it again). I dont think so, we had to find a parking on the street. Mixed drinks were good and I really like the scotch selection. The attention to detail at Selva Grill by far exceeded my expectations. Please! See the list. Price range: $31 - $50. Beautiful presentation. We invited friends visiting from England to join us for dinner at Selva Grill. The empanadas were delicious and savory. Katie, our server, was attnetive but never rushed us to place our orders as we wanted time to enjoy before dinner cocktails. Excellent meal! My husband is very particular about any fish that he eats. Selva Grill. Date of visit: May 2016. We will be going back soon. +1 941-362-4427. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. Selva Grill And Lounge Sarasota. Service was very attentive. Restaurant was full and noise level was moderate. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Fresh Hawaiian Wahoo, cucumber, jalapenos, lime marinade and topped with fresh watermelon, Shrimp, fresh seasonal white Fish, Octopus, Mussels, onion, Cusco corn & roasted sweet potato garnish, Fresh sushi grade Tuna marinated with ginger, soy sauce and cubes of fresh watermelon, A Ceviche Sampler. Spicy Tuna Ceviche 21 Get the recipe. Excellent as always. Finally one place of entertainment in Sarasota, offering some class. They actually do allow you to bring in wine for a corkage fee. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. But the must haves are any of the multiple ceviches on offer. An artfully lit wall of swirling color adds to the energy at downtowns Selva Grill. Best restaurant ever!!!! Split salad plate charge $2, Split entree plate charge $8. Dont waste your time, many options around. No tough choices. The ceviches, octopus, and the tuna with watermelon are outstanding. I will not be reluctant again. Check out these top cookbooks of all time. Our server Austin was attentive, friendly and made for a great experience. I was unsure about going. Our waiter Drew was absolutely incredible! Some real creative dishes. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) The food was all fresh but the flavors and pairings were not good. Follow tales_of_2_tastebuds on Instagram and Facebook! The portions are large, and splitting dishes is highly recommended. Another manager, and another employee came to deliver all of the food to the table. The skirt steak is my go to entree, and always amazing. Great dinner experience! Serving possibly the best food in Sarasota,Everything on the menu is worth trying.The New York Times, Selvas Latin Fusion cuisine represents the marriage of exotic flavors from Latin America and the United States. DELICIOUS! Atmosphere. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Selva's. This is one of our favorite restaurants in the area. followed by the hand-pounded chicken - very delicious. Served in a saffron risotto with Chorizo and topped with a citrus onion slaw, Pan Roasted Mahi-Mahi with coconut-ginger calamari stir-fry. Food. If you havent been here yet, run dont walk. the manager (?) There should be several higher quality selections like the scotch list. Delivery & Pickup Options - Rated 4.3/5 with 651 reviews of Selva Grill "Selva Grill is fabulous - the food and martinis are delicious. 67 N. Cattlemen Rd., Sarasotatel 941.358.6272, Website Design, Development, and Photography by: Creative Sarasota. Katie, our server, was attnetive but never rushed us to place our orders as we wanted time to enjoy before dinner cocktails. Long a Main Street superstar, Selva Grill is going strong, offering beautifully presented Nuevo Latino cuisine, exemplary cocktails and well-chosen wines in an urban chic space. Sat 4:00 pm12:00 am Selva Grill is a Peruvian restaurant that specializes in Latin fusion cuisine. UTC comes alive each week with entertainment and excitement. Delicious food and excellent service. ", Created by Christian Ziegler14 items 15 followers, Created by Dayle H25 items 23 followers, Created by Sharon Tannenbaum195 items 20 followers. Everything was spectacular!!! Selva never seems to disappoint! It does, and dessert is no exception. The bill came to $247 before tip. They presented us with a complimentary dessert that was decorated with Happy Anniversary. View Menu 1345 Main St Sarasota, FL 34236 (Map & Directions) (941) 362-4427 Cuisine: Latin American, Seafood, Spanish, Peruvian Neighborhood: Sarasota Website: www.selvagrill.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Best ribs 10/10. Own or manage this property? 2. Your choice of Beef, Spinach or combination, Classic Peruvian spring roll filled with creamy spicy pulled Chicken, pecans & avocado aioli, Encrusted with macadamia nut pesto and finished with honey and orange infused sweet potato puree, Aji-chili-spiced Shrimp "piri-piri" with yucca, Romaine lettuce, manchego cheese, red onions & crispy plantains with a rocoto dressing, Jumbo Lump Crab with tomato, cucumber and onion, layered with avocado and mango salsa, Crisp outer layer filled with Blue Crab, mozzarella and bell peppers. Salad and empanada starters were great. *Parties of 9 or more please call the restaurant for reservations. from the hosts, servers, bartenders, and even management, it is such a welcoming and enjoyable experience every single time. We were treated as well as always plus a little extras: delicious desserts! Review. Sarasota Magazine When in the area look forward to trying other menu items. Satisfaction at a proven standard of excellence, so simple) was just a perfectly prepared pleasure. (Clockwise from top left): the El Rey brle; pomegranate pointe-tini; arroz con pato (rice with duck). brought us to our table. My husband is very particular about any fish that he eats. . Reserve a table at one of our Sarasota locations: the original downtown Selva or our new University Town Center restaurant. I have found after several visits to selva that the downtown Sarasota location is superior to the UTC location. Does Selva Grill have outside seating at the UTC restaurant? Amazing Spanish Caesar Salad! Filet was cold and blue in the middle when ordered medium rare. Everything was delivered to the correct person without asking. see review, It WAS a Family Restaurant. Its tasting like in Germany! Jeanine Consoli. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Finally one place of entertainment in Sarasota, offering some class. I guess I didnt remember how good this place can be. Selva offers innovative, intricately prepared dishes, plated and presented as works of art. 1.5 hrs to get our food Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Mussels in paella were big and TOUGH The food was excellent but the service was a bit slow especially the bar service. Request/reserve a patio table if you prefer a quieter dinner. Selva was in walking distance of our hotel. It was well worth the price. :-). As a bonus my hubby got to watch the Masters on tv! Colombian, South American, Latin American, Mexican, La Brisa Tacos y Mariscos ($) Perfect night.More. 0.02 miles, Main Street Creamery ($) Operations manager is a disgrace ! 4pm - 6pm Drinks All Signature Drinks 12 Selva Classic I chose the arroz con pato ($29), or rice with duck, a dish in which billing order is a bit misleading. Twin petite fillet mignon; Dry aged ribeye or chopped steak; Balsamic Pear Chutney and Watermelon Radish, Fresh White Fish, Lime Marinade, Cilantro, Onions, Cusco Corn & Rocoto Pepper, Sliced Seared Skirt Steak, Sweet Plantains, Beet Relish & Chimichurri, Jumbo Lump Crab, citrus infused Purple Potato salad, Avocado, & Rocoto Aioli, Romaine Lettuce, Manchego Cheese, Red Onions & crispy Plantains with a Rocoto Dressing, New Zealand Mussels, Yellow Pepper, Lime & Pico De Gallo, Sliced Seared Skirt Steak on a French Mini Baguette topped with a Citrus Onion slaw, Queso Fresco and Chimichurri sauce, Fresh Seasonal White Fish with Red Chili and Lime Marinade. But the waitress was great, probably she saved the night. I had the lamb chops which were excellent. This was our second visit and both times the food was terrific. 67 N. Cattlemen Rd.Sarasotatel 941.358.6272, Mon Thu 12pm 11pmFri 12pm 12amSat 4pm -12amSun 4pm -11pm. Excellent service, food and surprise birthday treat! We shared the Ceviche trio and scallops appetizer. Desserts, Coffee Shop, Bakery We had someone greet our table with bread and water, then the server then took excellent care of us and made amazing recommendations (GET THE SKIRT STEAK!). Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Selva Grill . Yes, Selva University Town Center offers takeout. Our favorite waiter, Austin, delivers world class service and keeps us laughing from the moment we walk in. Keep up the good work. ", "Everything is great here! Will definitely order those next visit. We sat outside on alovely evening and didn't feel rushed but when I went inside to use the ladies room, it was super noisy and a bit chaotic so I'm glad we made our reservation for outdoors.More, We enjoyed cocktails and dinner indoors at Selva. Mexican, Latin American, Catering, Tacos, Was in the area and wanted a calzone, and was the best calzone I have ever had!!! The cause is good and the drink is better, not some pale pink imitation of the red superfruit but nicely chilled vodka fortified with a bit of full-flavored pure. Excellent menu. The attention to detail at Selva Grill by far exceeded my expectations. see review, Simons is absolutely the best restaurant in Sarasota!!!! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. John Bancroft Selection down. Very good service. 1345 Main St Ste D, Sarasota, FL 34236-5626 Website Email +1 941-362-4427 Improve this listing Details Manage this business? The sea bass could not have been better. Tropical Ceviche 17 Fresh seasonal white fish with red chili and lime marinade. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? What was very impressive was not a single item was auctioned to the table. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 1,040 reviews #34 of 605 Restaurants in Sarasota $$$$ Peruvian Latin Seafood. Food was ok nothing special. They may be the best Ive ever had. I especially loved the corn flan and mango key lime torte for my dessert. is quite loud during dinner service. Everything was amazing! Yes, refreshing Yet sophisticated. He was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and made incredible recommendations. Cafe, Sandwiches, Italian This is more of an adult setting in my opinion. Request/reserve a patio table if you prefer a quieter dinner.More, In the lure of stunning Sarasota and her islands, we find DJ Ruslan Drapkin delivering absolute world class performances every Friday and Saturday, at Selva Grill. Ice Cream, Yogurt Over half hr before taking food order When we are in Florida on Vacation, we always buy bread there! Selva Grill South American Restaurant $$$$ Main Street Merchants, Sarasota Save Share Tips 39 Photos 138 Menu 8.6/ 10 120 ratings Menu Late Night Menu 2 Dinner Menu 7 Happy Hour Menu 3 Late Night Menu Sun - Thurs 10-11, Fri - Sat 11 - Close Main Selva Original Ceviche 9.00 Outstanding. Share. He showed up before the check to ask if we were happy with everything and we mentioned the soup as a feedback. Sarasota Tourism Sarasota Hotels Sarasota Bed and Breakfast Sarasota Vacation Rentals Flights to Sarasota Enjoy the outdoor dining at Selva in Sarasota. Server took long time to take drink orders Dining outside is not the best ambience due to traffic but the patio was cool and shady. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "The best authentic Peruvian thus far in Sarasota! We'll be coming back again and again. Sarasota Wine list takeaway great service friendly staff lunch dinner food delivery cosy atmosphere great location birthday party Promo Appizza A Pizza Italian Grill / Pizzeria, Italian, Restaurant, Seafood, Pub & bar, BBQ #503 of 2465 places to eat in Sarasota Compare ClosedOpens at 4PM Pizza, Italian, Vegetarian options Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Its cuisine is true indigenous Peruvian with great ceviche and other authentic Peruvian dishes. Sarasota. Not a great steak. Selva has earned raves from all Their version of a caesar salad is a must try!!! The hit of the night was the short ribs. Thank you! Award-winning international concert cellist and entertainer, Steve Kramer. Not having the vintage on display may lead to you over paying for an off year. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Ceviches have always been a staple of the menu and that hasn't changed. E-mail. We love this resturant. And don't forget: Selva is opening a location near the University Town Center mall soon. The new Selva is located at 67 N. Cattleman . UTC is your one-stop destination for beloved brands and brand-new discoveries in clothing, jewelry, beauty, home furnishings and more. The presentation of eachdish was so precise and the food was so tasty. Peruvian, Latin American, Mi Pueblo ($) Copyright 1996-2023 GAYOT All Rights Reserved GAYOT (pronounced guy-OH) The Guide To The Good Life - All Rights Reserved - Terms of Use - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy. Enjoyed the skirt steak and the wonderful ceviche. Selva Grill. Hours: Dinner 5-11 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, until 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday, 1255 N. Gulfstream Avenue, Suite 101, Sarasota, FL 34236, Seven Sarasota-Manatee Restaurants Made Yelp's 'Top 100 Restaurants in Florida' List This Year, Food + Beer Has Opened Its Fifth Location in the Rosemary District, Caf L'Europe Is Celebrating Its 50th Anniversary. Weve earned raves from all over the world, including from the New York Times, which said Selva is serving possibly the best food in Sarasota, and that everything on the menu is worth trying.. Fresh white Fish with traditional lime marinade, Tuna in ginger sauce & Maya Shrimp, Slices of Octopus, Peruvian black olive puree, salsa criolla, avocado & toasted bread, Shrimp marinated in orange, lime juice, achiote, tossed with avocado, tomato, red onion & Cusco corn, The Original Ceviche of fresh seasonal white Fish with fresh lime, onion, cilantro, Cusco corn & roasted sweet potato garnish, Lobster, mango, red bell pepper, jalapeno in a mango and orange marinade, Fresh seasonal white fish with red chili and lime marinade. This IS simply the best restaurant in Florida! We appreciate the entire team, which makes Selva such a wonderful experience every time! I would highly recommend Selva to anyone! I didn't want to hold everyone up as I looked at the menu again and chose something else, so I just said to leave the slaw off. Selva is always amazing! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Alan ZuckermanMore, We heard a lot of raves about Selva Grill so our expectations were pretty high. I would recommend this restaurant for any type of occasion, or even just A random night out dinner. I probably would have enjoyed my dinner more, and given a better rating, if I'd changed my order.More, We have been to Selva many times over the years. The bar is no slouch, either, consistently turning out perfect cocktails in an atmosphere designed for seeing and being seen. Colette chose a house specialty and one of her perennial favorites, an intensely flavored grilled skirt steak ($27) served on a generous bed of sweet fried plantains with a toothsome beet relish and a splendid chimichurri, that aromatic Argentine sauce created especially to complement grilled meats. Food was great, atmosphere was great, and we had our own personal DJ. Selva University Town Center accepts credit cards. Is Selva Grill currently offering delivery or takeout? The University location is fantastic. I would recommend this restaurant for any type of occasion, or even just A random night out dinner. Cucumber, Red Onion and Roasted Pineapple, Jumbo Lump Crab, Citrus infused Purple Potato Salad, Avocado, & Rocoto Aioli, Bittersweet and White Chocolate Mousses, Dark Chocolate "Pot", Cappuccino Tartufo Chocolate, selva grill main street merchants sarasota. WE HAVE BEEN CUSTOMERS BEFORE. He had the Sea Bass and claimed it was the best he ever had in a restaurant or cooked at home. He said I already took it out of your check and just left. We look forward to returning next time we want to go away for a weekend. Closed now : See all hours. Our special emphasis on Peruvian dishes recognizes the contribution of Asian immigrants to Peru, who deliciously fused their cuisine and techniques with that of the locals. I probably would have enjoyed my dinner more, and given a better rating, if I'd changed my order. Very personable, charming and attentive. This place was packed. janon, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Sarasota, Hotels near Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, Hotels near Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary, Hotels near Unconditional Surrender Sculpture, Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Sarasota, Late Night American Restaurants in Sarasota, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Sarasota, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sarasota. We love Selva, it never disappoints. He never apologized or said smithing about the bad experience with the soup. He had the Sea Bass and claimed it was the best he ever had in a restaurant or cooked at home. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Clasico Italian Chophouse ($) dish was so precise and the food was so tasty. Selva is great but y", 855 S Tamiami Trl (btw Mound & Bahia Vista), "Really loved my eggplant parmesan appetizer - amazing! They presented us with a complimentary dessert that was decorated with Happy Anniversary. Excellent mealchicken spring rolls, chicken soup, short ribs were yummy even the asparagus was charred nicely, crab cake, paella, swordfish.brought home bread pudding! Cocktails are alsovery creative.More. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thank you so much!! Robin saidwe are going! The staff is awesome. Distance: We had the lobster appetizer, chopped salad, paella and the duck dish. No heavy lifting. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Selva offers innovative, intricately prepared dishes, plated and presented as works of art. 1345 Main St, Ste D, Sarasota, FL 34236-5626. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Everything we ordered was exceptional. Make sure your information is up to date. Get the recipe. Fantastic food presented in a beautiful, artistic manner. Served on wonton crisps. My wife had surf and turf that was good. We look forward to returning next time we want to go away for a weekend.More. Element: Modern Mediterranean Grill - Spa Day 1413 Main St., Sarasota, (941) 724-8585, elementsrq.com. Selva Grill has been and continues to be my favorite dining spot in Sarasota. dressing - probably to help the ingredients hold their form. Selva offers innovative, intricately prepared dishes, plated and presented as works of art. He was very knowledgeable and overall great! No lines. Great foods. A nice way to get a sense of the full sumptuous list is to choose a trilogy of two-bite beauties as an appetizer ($13): firm white fish in a creamy aji amarillo (Peruvian yellow chile pepper sauce); little cubes of rosy red tuna in ginger sauce, andour faveMaya shrimp, which marinates tasty morsels of the pink crustacean in orange and lime juice, achiote (derived from the seeds of a tropical shrub) and tosses it with avocado, tomato, red onion and a bit of plump Cuzco corn. Exceptional memorable evening, creative choice for food perfectly prepared and served by exceptional professional staff. Sarasota Restaurants ; Selva Grill; Search "Love their Spanish Caesar Salad!" Review of Selva Grill. Learn more about Sarasota Latin American restaurants by reading the reviews at GAYOT.com. Check the list. Get quick answers from Selva Grill staff and past visitors. Terrific customer service. Fish is prominent on the main course menu, with Chilean sea bass on a corn flan and whole fried snapper being particular stars, but terrestrial goodies are winners, too. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Way to long wait to order and even longer to get plates who came cold Knowing the restaurant just opened, and we love Selva so much . Selva Grill University Town Center Sarasota is rated 4.8 stars by 1256 OpenTable diners. Selva has been one our favorite restaurants in Sarasota since its beginnings. Selva's focus . As a frequent visitor I never have anything less than perfection. November 1, 2012. Service is fantastic. I am trying t recall the name of the original chef at Selva Grille. Besides being a beautiful restaurant (and bar) the food presentation is beautiful as well. Simple Chilean Sea Bass (actually notso simple) was just a perfectly prepared pleasure. Sun 4:00 pm11:00 pm, 67 N Cattlemen Rd 6, Sarasota, FL 34243-4761, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Served over sweet plantains topped with beet relish and Selva's house chimichurri, Romaine lettuce manchego cheese red onions & crispy plantains with a rocoto dressing, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Selva has earned raves from allover the world, including from the New York Times, which write that Selva is "serving possibly the best food in Sarasota,"and that "everything on the menu is worth trying." + Read more 5. I order it again for my entree along with the Lobster Tostadas. Mexican We will be back! DINING (current) . 0.02 miles, OfKors Bakery ($) Always a fun night. A gorgeous duck breast is the real headliner, sliced and fanned over a startlingly good risotto flavored with beer and green peas, the whole glorious dish surmounted by a mellow roasted red pepper salsa. Distance: Balsamic pear chutney and watermelon radish, Jumbo lump Blue Crab Cake with avocado aioli & corn salsa, Spring mix and romaine lettuce with tomato, onion, avocado, Cusco corn, black beans & queso fresco with a honey orange chipotle vinaigrette, Roasted tomatoes marinated in olive oil, buffalo mozzarella, pine nut pesto & balsamic, Chilean Sea Bass filet served with corn custard flan, sauted baby bok choy & a black bean puree, Atlantic Cod stewed spicy tomatoes, chorizo & rice wrapped in plantain leaf and fire roasted Cusco corn, Shrimp, Mussels, Calamari, and a Jumbo Sea Scallop. Also I did not hear the waiter say there was fish in the soup, whether he did or not, it was a surprise. A chicken dish is almost $40, just to give you an idea, and the food is honestly below average., not even for tourists. Second is not real Latin Food and third is expensive for what you get. There's always a party, tasting, etc", "Great artwork for sale. It was so good thatI order it again for my entree along with the Lobster Tostadas. Zoom in to see updated info. I had scallops that were perfectly cooked but a bit bland. She also enjoyed her salmon, while I totally recommend the lamb and risotto dish. Yes, Selva University Town Center has outdoor seating. The service is excellent as well and they make amazing drinks! Is Selva University Town Center currently offering delivery or takeout? One diner is a vegatarian and was dissapointed when there were NO veggie . First time there. Will be returning very soon!!! They had a sign on the table wishing us a happy anniversary. 67 N Cattlemen Rd 6, Sarasota, FL 34243-4761 Neighborhood Lakewood Ranch Parking details None Additional Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine Featured in Best Restaurants in Sarasota Popular dishes Skirt Steak 4oz Cooked To Your Liking 30 reviews 0.03 miles, Peruvian Grill ($$) The wine list likewise is right on the money, and service is informed and professional. I had the duck entree and my husband had the short ribs. To my taste, it had too muchdressing - probably to help the ingredients hold their form. First is not a Peruvian Restaurant. Luckily, it didn't disappoint. I could have been more assertive and gotten something else, but since I'd already queried the waitress about cilantro, I felt this was a slip-up on her part.

The Rake Picture Origin, Articles S