reborn as ophis fanfiction

That is, consider that these are parallel worlds to the original! Telekinesis: Ophis has the ability to interact with objects and constructs, be they physical or not, using a projection field of her endless power. Her only unchanged trait is her brutal honesty with everyone. Draconic Deification: Similarly, by blessing a person with her power, Ophis can deify a person possesses draconic attributes of some shape or form, breaking their current limit and allowing them to grow exponentially more powerful. It was stated clear in Light Novel vol. Contains many elements from Dragon Ball Z & Bleach. Disclaimer: I do not own the Cover. I own none of the referenced anime obviously. High School DxD Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. What to expect: OP hero (not like God killer OP from 1 chapter but still strong), Fantasy, Harem, Incest, Multiverse Chat, Gacha ************** Rias Gremory/Original Female Character(s), Himejima Akeno/Original Female Character(s), | Shinmai Maou No Testament | The Testament of Sister New Devil - All Media Types, | Chivalry of a Failed Knight - All Media Types, Kurosaki Ichigo & Kurosaki Karin & Kurosaki Yuzu, Kurosaki Ichigo & Kurosaki Isshin & Kurosaki Karin & Kurosaki Yuzu. Have fun. Follow Jin, as he lives his second life in the Draconic Deus, gaining many lovers, unintentionally saving the world, and building himself a new life. Support me on my P A T R E O N: http://bit.do/EvilLord04, Issei's Boosted Gear awakens at a young age and he finds a much more interesting use for his gear then simply becoming a powerhouse. Xenovia has a devil contract to work in a seedy nightclub, intending to fulfill her quota. Multiverse fic WISH-FULFILMEMT In this Universe, the life and destiny of Issei Hyoudou is determined by a much different origin. CURRENT WORLD: Danmachi (Part 2) +16 more. Enjoy the journey~ This particular Key holds considerable amounts of recorded knowledge regarding the draconic races. Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Naruto Uzumaki, a Shinobi, a Shinigami, a Magus, now reborn as a Devil with family and loved ones by his side he will change the supernatural world forever. It will be a harem, but not a big one. She can create and/or reshape voids, spaces that are empty/absent of anything/everything that can be understood by a simple being including form, shape, dimension, time, matter, energy, distance, sound, motion, concepts, etc. Luke just wanted to be useful, and Asch just wanted to knock some sense into them both. AU Issei x Harem tons of LEMONS and OOC characters. Ophis' quote is a reference to Slave Knight Gael of Dark Souls 3: The Ringer City and his signature quote. overpowered Even his parents kicked him out. Issei x Ophis x Unwanted Harem. Third Upper Key of Solomon: Lilith, and by extension Ophis, were given one of the Upper Keys of the Underworld. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). *** While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Follow Y/N as he trolls Devils, Fallen Angels, and everything in between with the h A boy lying on his own blood nearing his death The nature of this ability is less of a magical boost and more of a reliever of the mechanisms that prevent one's own body from overwhelming itself with massive power output. Naruto & Shinji brought true peace to The Natural & Supernatural Worlds. I was part of Rias's Peerage and great friends with Issei, Koneko, Kiba. It wasn't until he found out the name of the family he now serves, that he understood just how unusual his situation really is. Dimensional Gap (Guardian)

Why Is Wcco Off The Air, Articles R