monsters, inc bloopers transcript

Mike: I can't believe we are waltzing right up to the factory! (Mike takes off, carrying Boo's monster disguise. Where are you going? (Mike emerges from behind the door, carrying Boo's monster costume.). (Sulley whimpers as he shows Mike the cube.). Randall: Okay, very funny. (Suddenly, something yanks Randall's head back.). Boo squeals with delight. Monsters Inc. Bloopers and Outtakes: Have a laugh with these funny bloopers from the Disney Pixar Family animated movie directed by Pete Docter, Lee Unkrich and starring Mary Gibbs, John. They all wear little dog collars, too. Charlie: Oh, come on now, George. You're not the queen yet, Atta. Mike: I was on TV! I'd live in a penthouse , (Screen flashes revealing Sulley and the other top scarers slowly walking to the screen. ), (Sulley runs to Boo. Claws' assistant: Keep it together, man! Good morning! Holding the bag at arms length, he runs out of the room. Mike place a door near the edge of the platform, opens it, and crouches down in front like a baseball catcher.). Snakes flowing wildly, she leaps through the air and tackles him to the ground.). (He grabs a different card key by mistake, and a different number comes up.). Come on, pal, cheer up, we did it. Smitty: (calling after) Go get 'em, Mr. Sullivan! ), Sulley: (v.o.) We-we'll talk. No, no, I can't Sir, sir, you have to listen to me. See the stick? Randall: Get off my tail! We power your car. Sulley: Aw, just trying to make sure there's enough scream to go around. Go get the stick. BOY: Good night, Mom. Sulley falls to the ground, still holding Boo. And, uh, how's Georgie doing? You ready? She giggles. Ted's walking to work. Fungus revs up the machine. (George opens his locker. Sulley checks the carts for Mike.). Then we cut to Needleman and Smitty posing as Randall and Fungus. Betty! A television sequel/midquel spinoff series titled Monsters at Work was announced during a Disney press release on November 9, 2017. Randall: What happened?! ), (Sulley smiles down at Boo. Mike: No! I'm a natural! It's "Sullivan", not "Soloman"! Mr. Waternoose: Aaah! Charlie: What the--? Randall collapses to the ground, becoming visible again. ), (Sulley sees a lone door in a station. Mr. Waternoose pours himself a cup of the thick gooey liquid.). Needleman: (o.s.) Uh-oh! Then the screen flashes to George Sanderson being surrounded by the CDA. Mike: There it is! Look happy. Too bad he was in on the whole thing! Mike's face is totally obscured by the bar code. (Sulley's yelling frightens the kid, who starts crying again. (Mr. Waternoose and Sulley watch as CDA agents file off the scare floor.). ), (Sulley tries to grab Boo, but she playfully evades his outstretched arms. Boo seems to understand. , (1995 CG Walt Disney Pictures logo appears. I'll be here all week. (runs off), (The monsters work fast and furious. Ooh, bear, ooh! GYAH!!!!! (Screen fades to all the monster performers on stage Mike opens the white door prop and throws the blue day care kid through the door way, but he still slithers around the doorway as part of the grand finale. Randall: I'm about to revolutionize the scaring industry. Monsters, Inc. is a 2001 American computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. Sulley: Nothing's coming out of the closet to scare you anymore. ), (Sulley notices that Boo's hood is down.). Why am I the last to know? Around a three-day hike. Sulley: (relieved) Boo! Two geeky monsters, Needleman and Smitty, straighten one of them.). I was just mad, that's all. It's okay, it's all right. Come here, you! Give it a rest, will you, butterball? (Mike prepares himself and walks towards Roz's station.). (On the TV, a bored child watches as various monsters cycle past. Boo wiggles inside the bag and makes a peep. He turns and pushes the toboggan out of the cave. A sign light above the Scare Floor changes from "STANDBY" to "SCARE", replacing the red monster to a green monster. (Mike screams. Sulley: Hey, morning, kids. Pretty crazy, huh? Mr. Waternoose: Good. Anyone? Meanwhile, Sulley has finished signing.). They trip over a slow monster pushing a scream cart.). Soft moonlight illuminates the room. Mike: None of it matters? (SMACK! No, no! The nightmare is over. Sulley: (stopping) Randall? Sulley: Just keep it together. Sulley: Three days?! You can't arrest me! Sulley is gone.). CDA Agent #1: Number One wants this place dusted for prints. Sulley: (nervous) Uh, well uh er, uh Mike: No! Ms. Flint: Uh-huh. ), (Screen flashes, revealing Sulley in the MI bathroom. The shift in editing over to pages for the movies, characters, actors, directors, composers, crew and galleries is now fully in effect. Guy takes five steps and he's there. Randall runs across the platform and jumps through the door on the ground. Roz: Your stunned silence is very reassuring. ), (Mike dashes in with a take-away box, which he uses to delicately scoop her up. Sulley: Uh Boo um (accepting a toy) Oh, look at that. (Sulley closes the door and sits in front of the closet. George: (resolved) You know, you're right. ), (Randall straps Boo into the scream extractor chair. (The CDA agents tackle the suspecting monster. Fungus puts on a pair of three-eyed grouch glasses. , (In the locker room, Mike opens his locker door and grabs a giant, clear bowl.). It's active. Needleman is shown wearing a red disposable glove over his head. Sulley and Boo watch Randall exit. Success! Computer voice: (over P.A.) Other assistants do the same. Randall enters, wheeling a cart of scream cans towards the door. ), (Mike continues to pound at Sulley as they flip over an embankment, landing with a thud several yards below. Mike: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! I think you mean "Wonderland"! Ms. Flint: And leaving a door open is the worst mistake any employee can make because? ), (Behind the fourth wall of the simulator, the tryout room is filled with yellow-suited CDA agents. ), (Randall, Fungus, and the off-screen crew members have a good laugh about that last camoflauge sequence.). CaptFalconFTW 3 yr. ago His assistant brushes them. Sulley: I think we stopped him, Boo. ), (Waternoose stands at an empty door station with Boo's card key in his claw. He puts some of the pieces on a newspaper as a little area for Mary to sleep, but she sticks with sleeping in Sulley's bed.). videos 2016. ), (Randall quickly changes back. You're trying to scare the kid, not lull it to sleep. Mike scoots to the edge of his seat in anticipation. The camera slowly zooms in on the door) Mr. Waternoose: Since the very first bedtime, all around the world, children have known that once their mothers and fathers tuck them in and shut off the light, (The lights turn off, making the bedroom . Uhm, so to confirm, then, you did find the ah Fungus: Oh, huzzah! Mike: I don't believe it. Tony! How are we supposed to get to it now?! (Sulley closes the closet door behind him. Charlie: Hey, Wazowski, nice job. You have your own climate. AAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!!! Monsters, Inc. (2001) Bloopers Outtakes Gag Reel Monsters generate their city's power by scaring children, but they are terribly afraid themselves of being contaminated by children, so when one enters Monstropolis, top scarer Sulley finds his world disrupted. Mr. Waternoose: Oh, I never thought things would come to this. Mike: Hey, less talk, more pain, marshmallow boy! Mike: (exiting) I'll be right back with its door key. (Across the room, Waxford turns and looks around revealing many shifty eyes. Lead CDA Agent: Stay where you are. Isolate the contaminate! Celia's starting to steam. Look out! They both are holding a giant vaccuum cleaning hose, which is being used as a prop for the Scream Extractor.). First time in a month. Tooken off my 2002 VHS of monster's Inc please enjoy make sure to stay tuned for this video my next video will be a bugs life bloopers end credits suscribe (The Scare Floor has now officially become The Laugh Floor. ), (Boo is distracted, playing with a hardhat. Mr. Bile, can you tell me what you did wrong? Needleman: We just wanted to wish you good luck today. UGH!!!! Mr. Waternoose: You're going in there because we need this! he tucks the teddy bear in next to her.). (As Mike continues, Sulley approaches Boo, who is petrified.). Sulley looks down to his clip board where the sliver of Boo's door is taped. No, no, no, no, no. Sulley looks down on Boo, who is crying. ), (A blizzard rages. Mr. Waternoose: Say, I could use your help with something. (Boo pops up from behind Sulley's shoulder. Mike: I wasn't scared, I have allergies. Sulley makes his way to the end of the hall. (The Scare Floor is now filled with CDA agents. As he reaches to open it, the knob rattles. (laughs) Hey, Boo, just kidding. The front page reads: KID SIGHTING AT SUSHI RESTAURANT. Sulley tries to mime his words. Mike and Sulley panic. You've been #1 for too long, Sullivan! Mike: (through gritted teeth) Sulley!!! (Mr. Waternoose is suddenly struck with an idea.). Mike: Sir, she isn't toxic. The first stall door in the row suddenly slams open. Don't! (Sulley grabs Mike's arm, gets him off the car, and drags him away.) Celia: Mm-hmm. ), (The curtain flies open. Oh, and wait 'til you see the local village - cutest thing in the world. You had something? Mike: Sulley, I've had enough. If I were a rich man , (Boo approaches Sulley. The eastern portion of the United States is illuminated as Jerry Slugsworth steps up.). Oh! They emerge again, this time through a door moving along the door track. By now Randall is almost upon them. (Sulley replaces the simulator door with Boo's door. She's out of our hair! Yeti: Oh, would you look at that? Sulley shrugs and shuts the door. Oh, yes. You both have. Let's take it home, big guy! Yo. She giggles, then scampers off to hide behind another stalls. This is the way hundreds of children see him every night in their rooms. The closet door creaks open. Sulley, Mike and Boo peek out from behind the door and see Waternoose and the CDA agents below.). (Ms. Flint addresses a panel of pathetic looking recruits, seated behind her. He has an idea.). Then he bursts into the room. Sulley deposits Boo on top of her bed. She whistles for her son as "If I Didn't Have You" starts up again. (Randall grabs Fungus' mouth, shutting him up. We light your city. Mike: Wait a minute? Newscaster: If witnesses are to be believed, there has been a child security breach for the first time in monster history. Sulley: (sobbing) I can still hear her little voice. Ple- stop, stop, stop. In the living room, Mike is in deep thought.). Sulley: But she can't stay here. Monster Kids: (chanting) How many tentacles can jump the rope? I was so worried. Randall takes off angrily. Fungus: (impatiently) THE FRONT PAGE! Mr. Waternoose: An entire scare floor out of commission. (The Scare Floor is dark and empty; everyone is still at lunch.). (The CGI Walt Disney Pictures logo appears, followed by the Pixar logo. Sulley: Okay, how 'bout I sit here until you fall asleep? Sulley tries to get away, but Boo grabs his tail. Ms. Flint: (frustrated) Let's take a look at the tape. Mike: Sulley, please, don't blow this. ), (The trio jump inside and shut their door just as Randall leaps towards them.). Never go out in a blizzard. I can be taller! CDA Agent: (to fellow agent) Careful with that. ), (Sulley, Mike, and Mary appear cautiously from behind a row of lockers.). Sulley: Okay, you're finished now, right? The least you can do is pay attention! She whimpers as Waternoose looks on.). Scientist: It is my professional opinion that now is the time to PANIC!!! For a moment, all is quiet. Put that thing back where it came from, or I'll poke myself in the eye! Mike: That's it. I mean I no p-p-paperwork?! Red alert! (imitates boat horn, then, to Sulley) 'Cause I gotta tell ya, buddy, that face of hers, it just makes my heart go (As Mike turns back to Celia, he is surprised to instead see Roz.). Mike: We gotta get out of here NOW!! Roz: (sternly) Hello, Wazowski. (to Sulley) It's your mom. These are the best of the best; the top Scarers, ready for action. The kid inside screams. (Sulley and Mike turn toward the noise. Finally the machine spits out a compressed cube of garbage. Mike's feet are wet, and one of his feet has toilet paper on it.). A octopus-like monster named Josh Rivera runs toward a door with his tentacles flying. Sulley peeks into the room.). Right. It's on the front page! ), (Sulley activates Boo's door. Sulley: How could I do this? (Randall watches the trio cling to the door hanging overhead. And when I do, even the "great" James P. Sullivan is gonna be working for me. The silhouette of a large horned creature rises up over he bed. Randall plugs the machine back in. Goodbye, Monsters, Inc.! Betty! ), Sulley: Ready or not, here I come!! Boo looks up at Sulley and smiles. Randall turns angrily on Fungus.). THOR: RAGNAROK Bloopers Gag Reel Outtakes #1 (2017) Chris Hemsworth Marvel Superhero Movie HD. The device is now inches away from his face. Mike? Look, it loves it here! Sulley runs past various monsters in the hallway. Sulley runs toward in the next station over. Mike: Right. Whimpering, he protects himself with a garbage can lid. Mike: "We"? He backs away and slips on a soccer ball, which ricochets off the wall and beans him squarely on the face. Claws' assistant: She wasn't scared of you? Every time you turn something on, This is a limited time offer. Then they exit as patrons scramble. Dodgeball was the best. (The overhead lights turn off as everyone leaves for the day. The child! This is not a drill. (to car) Bye, baby! Jerry: We may actually make our quota today, sir. Sulley climbs up and balances on its metal railing.). All is quiet. Mike: No! A very late reply, I know, but you didn't misremember. Oh-oh Whoa-a! No! (Randall and Fungus are mobbed by a collection of excited employees, who trap the duo.). ), (Randall is beginning to come, too. Sulley clasps the small chip in his large hand. Sulley: Oh, just doing my job, Mr. Waternoose. Both dreams do come true , Josh Rivera: (voice slowed down) Action. Where is it? Needleman: You know my mom. Good night, mom. Sulley leads a trail of cereal pieces into his room, and Mary eats them. And the fact that laughter is ten times more powerful than scream had nothing to do with it. ), (Boo gives Mike a big hug. ), (The photographer's flash goes off, as the kid jumps onto the counter. Sulley picks Boo up, and hugs her tightly.). Boo peeks out from under the bed. Everything goes back to normal. ), (The CDA arrives in helicopters and vans.). Randall enters to see Fungus strapped into the machine.). Randall is gone! It can happen. ), (Mike and Sulley are in the middle of a snowy mountain range. (Splotlight flies away from him) Oh. (Mike runs through a side exit door, out of the factory. Mike: (false modesty) Are they? Mike : No, I'm not attacking you. Randall opens the door he's riding on and slithers into the room. Fine! ), (Boo laughs hysterically at Mike's pain. ), (Sulley holds Boo as he and Mike run down the hallway.). Roz: Two and a half years of undercover work were almost wasted when you intercepted that child, Mr. Sullivan. Here we go. (As Sulley listens to Mike, his eyes are drawn to the purple, scale-like fabric of his reclining chair. (With chaos behind them, panicked Monsters speaks into camera.). The recruits are impressed.). Ow! (Seeing her kitty in danger, Boo's face changes from fear to anger. A huge metal door lowers into the station with a bang. Yeti: It won't be so hard for you guys, though, you know, I mean, how lucky can you get? (Mid-sentence, Sulley is attacked by an invisible Randall. Waternoose spins around to see Sulley, who has knocked over a stack of cans during his escape. But guess what? (Sulley turns the corner and slams into Randall. Day care worker: Oh. Oh, boy, how do I explain this? Randall: the door will be gone. ), (Waternoose hurries after the CDA agents). (Nothing but crickets. Something has been inserted in you that makes you look like Mike: (sighs) Listen, I need a favor. ), (Sulley pulls the door open and sees only more snow. Randall: Look at everybody's favorite scarer now, you stupid, pathetic waste. Randall prepares to push Sulley off for the last time.) And I don't want to see any paperwork on this. Mike: Okay. Sulley: I went back to get your paperwork and there was a door. (CLANG! (jumping up) Oh. Sulley: (yelling up to Ted) Hey, Ted! Randall stops. (Roz and the CDA Agents exit. ), (They speed through the vault as if on a roller coaster ride. A metal dome is bolted over the sock. ), (Sulley roars louder. Feel the burn! Sulley: I don't believe I ordered a wake-up call, Mikey. Sulley is at the top, with Randall in second place.). Waternoose: Get up! OW!! 4:42. (Mike peeks around the menu, grins awkwardly at Celia, then ducks back behind. Hey! Speed: Marker. (Celia grabs Mike and pulls him away. On his back, clinging to his fur, is Mary. Here's the kid. Oh, what a great idea; goin' to your old pal Waternoose! (Randall glares at Waternoose. Boo whimpers. (Mr. Waternoose unlocks the can, and the sound of children's scream leak out. Mike: Yeah, the one at station six. ), (Randall hears the commotion and turns around. Fungus: Aah! Good night, mom. Panicked, Sulley picks her up with a pair of tongs and places her back in her room, closes the door and spins around Only to discover that she's standing before him again. Sure. Yeti: Abominable. (Later, the monster kids jump rope as Mike and Sulley pass.). ), (Boo jumps in front of the open door, but only sees her closet with her stuff in it), (The portal to the monster world has closed. Celia: (o.s.) The pink copies go to accounting, the fuchsia ones to purchasing, and the goldenrod ones go to Roz. The power shuts off.). (Mike crumples up the piece of paper, and tosses it onto a large existing pile of crumpled plans.). Sulley turns away, slowly closing the closet door after him. The CDA agent in the middle doesn't break through the window, and he slides down the glass in pain. Who-?! Enormous wooden horse? Hopper laughs and Slim leaves, demanding that they stop the camera. He turns around to find Mary in his bed.) (The tiny monster husband flies away. Sulley: Go ahead. Mike: Not you! Mike: but I was the ball see? Randall: Gimme that kid! Come on, we'll have a latte. WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ), Pupil 2: I won't go in a kid's room! They see Mary and scream, scrambling behind a chair for protection. Sulley tries to run in, but instead slips across the doorway.). (Sulley runs down the hallway, carrying both Boo and Mike.). Please advise. Mr. Waternoose: What was that? I'm a nice guy. (Behind Celia, Sulley presses his face up to the window. Then the screen fades to black, then from black to reveal a boy's bedroom lit up. Aah! Nothing is more important than our friendship. ), (A purple chameleon-like monster named Randall Boggs, uncamouflages and jumps out at Mike. I was just (Sulley reaches towards Boo. This whole thing is Randall's fault! ), (The bedroom light clicks off. , Mike and Sulley: (v.o.) Morning, Sulley! You think this is about sushi?! ), (He spots Sulley staggering along pathetically, cradling his "Boo garbage cube" in his arms.). Sulley runs out, but gets caught in a hanging mobile. We're BANISHED, genius!! (Worklights flash on, flooding the room with light. The future is bright at Monsters Incorporated. In the lobby, various monster employees greet Mike and Sulley as they enter.). Mike, Sulley and Boo hang onto the door as it moves. Sulley: (surveying the floor) No, no. ), (Mike and Sulley are taking Mary to the scare floor. Mike: I think you mean "Ooklay in the ag-bay". Without warning, the kid bites him. Look out, you idiot! (he steps inside.) Randall: Oh, for. what did you do wrong this time? Ha ha ha! Whoa, whoa, whoa. As she does, one of her eye stalks pops off and lands in the trash. (gasps) Don't let the kid touch you! ), (Boo thinks this is hilarious and begins laughing. I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you. (Mr. Waternoose and Sulley both chuckle. His nerdy assistant Fungus alternates the patterns. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me. We have a new scare leader, Randall Boggs. Sulley: It's just a closet. Later, Sulley jogs in place.). Randall practices camouflaging by blending into various background patterns: wood, brick, wallpaper. The kid's awake! And if I were handsome , Sulley: (v.o.) Lead CDA Agent: This was recovered at the scene. Right? You'll have the child, and the criminals responsible for this whole mess. Bring in reinforcements! Assistants, please report to your stations. This could destroy the company. Sulley's eyes widen. Now. Mike was reminding me; thanks, buddy. And who would we be scaring today? Huh? You're doing great! (chuckles) Wore it on his head like a tiara. We're in a--, (Mike waves the kid away. A microphone is thrust in his face.). (CDA agents run up to George and tackle him to the ground. Stand aside. Hurriedly Mike and Sulley yank the shades closed. Funny, she doesn't look dangerous. Sulley's nervous face is hit with light as he scans the room. He wants the door, I get the door. Workers happily move giant scream cans tell each other jokes, juggle and enjoy themselves. (On the TV, a child is vacantly staring at a television set. - I'm Monsters, Incorporated. Come on. (Boo is riding Randall, pulling his fronds! Boo is with him, now out of her disguise and wearing only one sock. Hey! Hey, can I borrow your odorant? ), Mike: Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me! Do you hear me? (As George gets to the door, Sulley bursts through, trampling George.). Sulley: No, no! We light your city. Mike: Think romantical thoughts. (Sulley can't quite believe his eyes. Mr. Waternoose: There is nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child. ), (Befuddled, Mikes looks to the window. Randall: Cheating?! A band-aid covers the area "contaminated" by the sock. I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you.

Phi Beta Sigma Ritual, Best Canned Spinach Brand, Cx4 Storm Barrel Removal, September Brand Reputation Rankings For Individual Girl Group Members, Articles M