midnight prayer points for breakthrough

Pray and ask God to cover you with His fire and glory tonight, in Jesus name. Keep them from breaking down in unsafe places. There is no doubt our heavenly father the Lord God listens to our prayer. It is a time when you can take charge of situations and circumstances. 20. 3. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-2','ezslot_7',126,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-2','ezslot_8',126,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-2-0_1');.leader-2-multi-126{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-box-4','ezslot_3',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-box-4-0');Believe it or leave it. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-3','ezslot_8',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-3','ezslot_9',127,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-3-0_1');.leader-3-multi-127{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. I fear the influences of dark powers in the world around me. I break and dispel every black cloud and shadow that those words, spell, curses and incantation have put and spread over my spiritual atmosphere, in Jesus name. Pray and ask the Lord to increase your greatness on every side and to cause you to have the dominion over the works of His hands, in Jesus name. I ask You to appropriate this prayer as a record in heaven. If you do, you will see the hand of God in your affairs, real life changing breakthroughs will be the result. 16. Make me a great nation; bless me and make my name great and I shall be a blessing in this generation in Jesus name. We pray now for Your help in achieving a financial breakthrough. 23 Strong And Powerful Prayer Points For Breakthrough, on 23 Strong And Powerful Prayer Points For Breakthrough, 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service, 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses), 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses), 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses), 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival, 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service, 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses), 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month, 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures, 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church. But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them Acts 16:25. (Psalm 37:23, KJV). Join the Victorious In Prayer online Christian prayer group. Kings 6:14. The midnight hour is a very sensitive time to pray. I know that You are the ultimate source of power. Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough With Bible Verses, 21 Powerful Prayer Points For Protection (With Bible Verses), Prayer Against Bad Dreams (With Bible Verses), Powerful Prayer For Fast Healing After Surgery, Powerful Prayer For Fast Recovery Of My Brother, 31 Powerful Prayer Points To Heal The Land, 31 Strong Prayer Points Against Depression And Anxiety, Fasting And Praying For A Miracle: The Faith Way, 43 Powerful Bible Verses Against Stagnation, Fasting And Praying For A Job: Best Practice, 31 Prayer Points Against Strange Woman In My Marriage, Powerful Prayer For Fast Recovery From Stroke, 31 Strong And Powerful No More Delay Prayer Points. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_9',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');And you know that by human power alone you cannot succeed with anything Its not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord.. Lord, I present this prayer before You in the heavenly court as the prayer of my heart. 17. READ ALSO: Powerful Midnight Prayers For Financial Breakthrough. Thats one sure way by which you will be able to break through the dark clouds of evil into the glory clouds of God. Here is a list of midnight prayer for breakthrough you can use to pray. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-netboard-1','ezslot_19',130,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-netboard-1-0');The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Simply put, you must learn how to push through with these powerful prayer points for breakthrough by praying them in the spirit. Oh Lord, beautify my life with your grace, favor and glory, that I may live and rejoice in your presence all the days of my life, in Jesus name. Father, I pray that you bring me into profitable relationships and connect me with people that will fast track my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus Christ (See 1 Samuel 18:1, 3, Daniel 1:9, Genesis 39:2, 4). Now, these word based powerful prayer points for breakthrough will help you get started and headed on this path. Lord, as I prepare to fall asleep tonight, I pray for your divine protection. Give me pleasant dreams of all of the things that I love. 2. Thats where prayer points for breakthrough comes handy. Pray and ask God to cover you with the mantle of the anointing, in Jesus name. 4. I offer this prayer in Christs name, Amen. We trust in Your plan and humbly ask for these blessings. Midnight is here. 20. Faithvictorious.com is a participant in theAmazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites toearn fees by linking to Amazon.comand affiliated sites. (Psalm 5:12, KJV). Though we may argue or disagree, please let her know that I value and cherish her. I am devoted to You and You alone. (1 Corinthians 2:16, KJV). But we have the mind of Christ. Midnight is falling around me, and I look forward to the start of a new, fresh day. She is a blessing in my life, and I am so blessed to know her. Connecting with God can help make your midnight more powerful. 10 powerful prayers for protection from sickness and disease. God, please watch over my loved ones. I can feel the power of Your might as one day ends and a new day starts. 11. Let your promises come alive today in Jesus name; Gen. 12:2 - Oh Lord! It is advisable to depend on the power of prayer, especially in the face of an ailment. Here are powerful prayer points for breakthrough you can use to pray. I am a sinner, and I need your mercies over my iniquities. As you engage them tonight, you shall see wonders in your life in Jesus name. Believe it or leave it. Pray and say; Lord, by the power of the resurrected Christ, I destroy every barrier, every barricade on my path to spiritual progress, in the name of Jesus Christ. I tremble thinking of their power. Among all of them, midnight prayers effectively handle all forms of issues that can affect you as a believer. Andall scriptural quotations tagged NIV are taken online from the New International Version 2011,published by Biblica. (See Luke 6:12, KJV). "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. This turning point in the day brings a gathering of energy. Ive been praying for a good job and healing from uterine fibroids that make it hard to conceive in my marriage. Remove anything from my life that is preventing me from achieving all that I am capable of sharing. Lord, I ask for Your justice. Midnight is a tipping point in the process of a day. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Please help me find a breakthrough in my life. 5:17, Isa. Guide me away from temptation and guide me towards Jesus Christ. 5. I pray that you utilize this situation as a powerful testimony of your provision and mercy, in Jesus Christ mighty name, Amen. (See Isaiah 54:17), 21. Thanksgiving keeps you in the place of faith while waiting for the answer. I break by the blood of Jesus Christ every ancestral covenant and curses that perpetrates poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. Please help me steward what you've given me. Midnight Prayer for Breakthrough midnight prayer As we pray we remind ourselves that remarkable things can happen as we come to God in the small hours - as Paul and Silas prayed and worshipped in prison a violent earthquake shook the ground and they were both freed ( Acts 16:26 ). if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_12',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. List Of 112 Prayer Points By Dr. D.K Olukoya (MFM 2022): 1. We respect your privacy. Like Like. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Money matter is spiritual warfare, that's why the mid night is the right time to tackle it. Lord Jesus, I thank you for giving me the privilege to wake up this midnight for spiritual warfare. They have helped me to pray like never before. Through this prayer for prosperity and financial release, I also ask that You will bless me and enlarge my territory to be a blessing to others. You cannot breakthrough in the realm of finances if you do not know how to contend with mammon over your finances. I pray that the Almighty God of Heavens will give me the faculty to always remember and always pray and he will answer me gladly in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen. Keep her body safe from injury and illness. And Ill also like to seek endorsement from the Almighty Father and Ill be much glad in all of my lifetime. 9. (Ephesians 6:18a, NIV), Your email address will not be published. Oh Lord my Father, Like you did Bazaleel and Aholiab, fill me with your Spirit for creative breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. I humbly offer this prayer in Christs holy name, Amen. Rev. INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am - 6pm. Bless me with strength for this new day. The following are midnight warfare prayer points with scriptures you can readily pray. 6. The following are prayer points for breakthrough you can pray right now: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_6',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');1. I pull down every altar of wickedness raised up against my life and destiny. Midnight Prayers For Protection. I have prayed for him, and I am grateful that You sent him to me. There are many different times of prayer. Oh Lord my Father, Like you did Bazaleel and Aholiab, fill me with your Spirit for creative breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. 14. Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. I demand a release of my destiny from the prison house of limitation and retardation, in the name of Jesus Christ. If there is anyone that is divided in Your house, I pray for discernment and wisdom to know how to love and speak truth. To see breakthrough in any area life, you need to commit to bible base prayers. Father, give me strength and make my hand strong to do things that make for acclaim and praise, in the name of Jesus Christ. My mind is racing, and I would like Your help in slowing my thoughts so that I can find sleep. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[120,600],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_19',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[120,600],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_20',111,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2-0_1');.narrow-sky-2-multi-111{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:600px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}5. Say, I uproot from its foundation, every wall of limitation that is standing on my way to prosperity and success in life, in Jesus name. Hey, some walls and barriers in the realm of the spirit have to be pushed down if you must have your way with life. Every demonic store or bank that is hoarding my benefits; release them in Jesus' name! I declare that I have a sound mind in Jesus name. Praying is seamless, sweet and rewarding for a believer thats in intimate fellowship with the Holy Spirit. God, please save the spirits of my loved ones. 21. I humbly pray for Your protecting strength. Guard me against people who serve Satan. Lord, open the eyes of my understanding to see so that I may know what I need to do to break forth with life, in Jesus name. Disclaimer| ON THIS CHANNEL. Now, you are to give yourself completely to praying these prayer points until you sense that something has broken in the realm of the spirit pray until something happen. (Please type your name and email address below, then click on "I Consent" button) Name: "Not only was I healed but I was made whole. Short midnight prayer (prayer points) Lord, thank you for all you have done for me. 15+ powerful good morning prayers for him to wake up to, Cancer day quotes, messages, and wishes for fighters and survivors, Prayer for someone having surgery: 10 powerful thoughts and prayers. Keep them safe from harm. Protect him in his endeavors so that he can continue to be a valuable contributor to this family. Help my breathing be free and easy so that I can tap into Your divine power through every breath that I take. Midnight is upon me, and I am surrounded by darkness. (See Genesis 49:24). Matthew 6:33. God, please help me rest tonight. #midnightprayer #goodnightprayer #dailyprayer A powerful night prayer which asks for God's protection and declares His presence and power at the midnight hour. Christianity. I decree that my light is breaking forth and my finances is taking on a new dimension, in Jesus name. By redemption, every child of God is entitled to supernatural breakthroughs. That very night Belshazzar the Chaldean king was killed. Not all Prophetic Word is for everyone at any given time. Looking for prayer points for breakthrough to pray over self, family, church, ministry and business? 5. Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. Please forgive me for my shortcomings. Please help my loved ones avoid the temptation that would lead them to unsafe situations. Father, grant me supernatural intelligence to grasp with speed facts, skill and knowledge that make for all round breakthrough, in Jesus name. A wicked person can stand up at that hour to fire evil arrows. 20. I humbly ask for healing in Your name, Amen. Matthew 25:13. Amen, For I trust God as I face severe opposition nd depression also migraine attacks pls.Pls.keep.me.in prayer pls, You fowl devil of depression and migraine, leave Carmelita alone now, come out of her mind and enter her no more, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.Amen!Be free, be healed right now, in Jesus name.Youre free, in Jesus name.Amen, I am so blessed with these prayer points. Here are midnight prayer points for financial breakthrough that you can use to pray. May the relationships and communities being built in our church be united and strong in the name of Jesus. The following is a list of midnight prayers for protection that you should pray tonight: 1.

Susan Berman Net Worth, Articles M