latasha wedding boutique

Seventh Ave.; 212-944-9013; designerloftnyc.com. 1468 Northern Blvd., Manhasset, N.Y.; 516-869-8455; weddingsalononline.com. 200 10th St., nr. The upscale boutique is also a go-to for footwear and accessories. Limitless Lifestyles Coaching (Identity, lifestyle, business, & relationship coaching). 215 Main St., Cedar Falls; 319-277-5655 or anelegantaffairbridal.com. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. To help you out, here are some unique yet creative name ideas perfect for any bridal store. Walk-ins are welcome at this boutiquea local favorite. Want a beaded neckline, two-piece style with a big leotard top, or a corseted ball gown with a see-through top? By appointment only. would anyone know of some boutiques in the New York City area that I can try to sell my wedding crystal bouquets or maybe a, Kimera design might fit the bill, they are in Brooklyn and have interesting designs. WebTashaB has a passion for fashion, Design and Helping others. By appointment only. In addition to designers like Monique Lhuillier, Lazaro and Nicole Miller, this elegant boutique is known for its capsule collection of plus-size gowns that includes styles that are both fitted and full. 545 Madison Ave., nr. Find brands like Vera Wang, Inbal Dror, and Monique Lhuillier at up to 75 percent off. And who can resist all that Southern charm? S.W., Suite D, Minot; 701-837-6279 or marymebridalstore.net. 144 likes. In addition to a vast range of designers (like Claire Pettibone and Elizabeth Fillmore), itll also hold your hand through the entire process, alterations included. 1007 S. Congress Ave., Austin; 512-441-7700 or bluebridalaustin.com. Savvy brides check for the oft-featured $99 Sale. This one-of-a-kind shop works closely with coveted bridal brands to help them offload inventory at the end of a season. Broadway, Ninth Fl. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Our philosophy is to present you with a collection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses incorporating rich and luxurious fabrics paying great attention to detail creating an elegant, feminine, and refined look for your special day. Copyright 2023 Everything TashaB - All Rights Reserved. Silhouettes include bridal separates such as the Delancey sequined crop and the Utopia satin skirt ($2,400 for the full look), as well as princess dresses. Prices start at $4,000. 30th St., 21st fl. Well known for her romantic and feminine gowns Reese Witherspoon chose one for her big day. 530 Third Ave., nr. RELATED FORMS VIA LA-, NATASHA, TASHA Lacacia, Lakeisha, Lanesha, Lanessa, Lanisha, Laporsha, Laquesha, Larisha, Lashae, Latanya, Latavia, Latina, Latisha, Latonia, Latonya, Latoria, Latoya, Latrisha, Lawanda, Nataasha, Natacha, Natachia, Natacia, Natajha, Natasa, Natascha, Natashah, Natashia, Natashja, Natasia, Natasja, Natisha, Natosha, Natucha, Tahsha, Tasha, Latasha is a very popular first name for women (#508 out of 4276, Top 12%) but a unique last name for all people. INQUIRE HERE, La'Eve Hair Boutique Blog is focused on helping women look and feel beautiful every day. Fully custom gowns start at $3,000. pOWERFUL. Affordable prices. Splendid X @Cellajaneblog - SHOP NOW. The dress, which has been kept in pristine condition for over six decades, is a beautiful reminder of the enduring power of love and the importance of family ties. Ready to kick your wedding dress shopping experience into high gear? ; 212-486-2900; foreveramourbridal.com. Christopher is known for his classic silhouettes, precise use of lace, and emphasis on getting the perfect fit. Your 90 minute bridal fittings will be private, with no other brides in the shop. The cost of our services is affordable and scaled to your budget and we assure you, the quality is going to be higher than the price tag, every time. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Latasha entered the list in 1960-1969 and 120 Regency Pkwy., Omaha; 402-933-3510 or rhylanlang.com. This light-filled shop makes the trying-on process a breeze. It is my pleasure to make you look and feel your absolute best! A Parsons-trained designer and Vera Wang alum, Komm handcrafts each of her one-of-a-kind couture gowns from preliminary sketches through final construction. That shouldnt be hard considering they carry all sizes (including plus sizes) and guarantee the lowest prices. Creating insouciant bridal gowns for the adventurous soul, designers and best friends Marteal Mayer and LaTimberly Johnson started their business after fielding their friends requests for custom wedding gowns. ), 1127 Bethel St., #11, Honolulu; 808-230-3794 or loveandlacehawaii.com. ; 212-813-1919; panachebridals.com. Brides who want to break the strapless, sweetheart-neckline, and lace mold go to this boutique, where design partners Sathya Balakumar and Heather Green specialize in nontraditional silhouettes and fanciful details: geometric Japanese lace, high cowl necklines, and strips of raw white silk inlaid with antique gold sequins. She can easily whip up refined, classic numbers or accommodate more avant-garde aspirations. LOCATION62 Grand St.4th FloorNew York City, NY 10013, HOURSMonday 12:00 - 8:00 (Private Champagne Fittings Only), Tuesday 12:00 8:00 Wednesday 10:30 6:30Thursday 12:00 8:00Friday 10:00 6:30Saturday 9:30 5:30Sunday 9:30 5:30, 62 Grand Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY, 10013, United States. We provide excellent, personalized service. Dresses have regal touches like ball-gown silhouettes, lace appliqus, and slightly golden tones. 500 Hockessin Corner, Hockessin; 302-235-1660 or jennifersbridal.com, 9 Awesome Bridesmaid Gifts That Make Up for Being a Bridezilla. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. Este Lauder - Special Offer $53 with any Este Lauder purchase. 954 Madison Ave., at 75th St.; 212-249-6552; carolinaherrera.com. 126 13th St., nr. Weblatasha wedding boutique. A Posh Party provides this listing only as Located just north of downtown Denver and housed in a historic church, this shop still manages to feel a lot like your living room. 991 Madison Ave., at 77th St.; 212-628-3400; verawang.com. To stay on the cutting edge of the industry, I constantly seek means of enrichment and I'm one of few level 3 Certified DevaCut stylist in the state of Alabama. Gowns include embroidered 90s silhouettes by Lee Petra Grebenau and sheer ballerina-inspired looks by Liz Martinez. The shop also carries unconventional dresses by independent brands ($1,500 to $5,000) committed to ethical production. Help @ Home, a forthcoming project by TashaB, is a specialized service designed to provide assistance and support to elderly individuals. WebBrowse wedding attire, accessories, jewelry, decor, gifts, and so much more. WebIf you want to be bang on trend when it comes to the latest fashions, Latasha Fashion Boutique is here to help. I've carefully curated custom bridal hair packages for you and your bridal party. Spina Bride, Dresses from top designers like Vera Wang and Oscar de la Renta walk right off the runway into this Midtown store, where Ingram then curates the collection. Prices start at $2,500. 88 years of expert advice and inspiration, for every couple. Designer Liliana Casabals bridal collection ($2,100 to $6,000) features luxe fabrics such as silk, organza, cotton lace, double georgette, and chiffon. 245 E. 87th St., nr. Este Lauder - Special Offer $53 with any Este Lauder purchase. Prices start at $1,000 (and cap out at $7,000) at this lovely Austin-based shop featuring dresses from Willowby, Ti Adora and more. By appointment only. 14D; 212-861-8256; janastarr.com. Prices upon request. 1130 31st St., Denver; 303-814-8972 or lwdbridal.com. Founded over 40 years ago in Massapequa, New York, the bridal shopwhich specializes in bridal and evening wearhas since expanded to Carle Place and New York City. fashion, beauty, lifestyle. Anne Barge has designed gowns for celebrities like Taraji P. Henson, but shes best known for her wedding dresses, which are carried at bridal boutiques (including Kleinfeld) around the city. 1623 Wisconsin Ave. For brides looking for a little drama, Di Santo offers tiered cathedral trains, voluminous taffeta, and Chantilly-lace illusion bodices that resemble a second skin. Only the best fabrics and silky linens to ensure the premium quality of our bridal dresses. Webscottish gaelic wedding toast. This design studio creates custom suits and tuxedos for women, with a simple online tool to help brides choose fabrics, colors, fit, and detailing. No wonder ladies from all over the world flock here. Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life. The dress selection here (priced between $1,400 and $7,000) caters to the modern bride. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Latasha & Taron. Largest manufacturers of embroidered fabrics which is used for Bridal Wear/ Haute Founders Nancy Aucone (former head of the wedding department for Saks) and Susan Finale (former head of bridal at Kleinfeld) combined their decades in wedding experience when they opened this salon in 1996. Alexander Ave., Pompton Plains, N.J.; 212-421-3200; reemacra.com. Cotton Dress #fancydress #weddingdress #online-boutique #wedding #ladieswear 625 Madison Ave., nr. ; 212-764-3040; www.bridalreflections.com, Search by silhouette, color, season, material, and even sleeve at this emporium, which has a vast online shop, plus showrooms on Long Island and in Secaucus, New Jersey. RK Bridal. Their claim to fame? ), 121 Clay Ave., Lexington; 859-309-2493 or twirlboutique.com, This full-service boutique features stunning styles that top out at $2,000. A destination for imaginative and couture-quality bridal accessories, Kelima K designs custom-made veils, headpieces, wraps, and shrugs. October 14, 2022 Los Cabos, Mexico. French laces and delicate beadwork are just a couple of the design flourishes youll find on the custom gowns produced by in-house designer Callie Tein. 301; 212-278-8030; moderntrousseau.com. * - SHOP NOW Based in Macon, our fashion designers have ample experience in the industry to get you looking your best through careful design and the finest tailoring. You all are important to our lives and we are. That means youll have access to major designerslike Justin Alexander and Rosa Clarafor much (much) less. My mission is to provide quality hair pieces that are easy to install and maintain. Mark Ingram Atelier, The 'Most Pinned' wedding dress on Pinterest now has its very own New York City storefront. In addition to a vast range of designers (like Claire Pettibone and Elizabeth Fillmore), itll also hold your hand through the entire process, alterations included. 1309 E. Main St., Richmond; 804-649-3000 or annalisebridal.com. We found the absolutely best wedding dress shop in your state. Third Ave., Fourth Fl., Gowanus; 917-687-7544; lakumcollection.com. Here, youll have your pick of dresses made by couture bridal designers (Reem Acra, Pronovias) and a luxury experience that is totally customized to you. It also stocks bridesmaid and flower-girl dresses. Rebecca Schoneveld focuses on vintage-inspired silhouettes with a judicious use of lace and luminous silk. They can be purchased only online (returns are free within 30 days). Blush (more like millennial pink) sofas, Icelandic sheepskin hides, and a wall covering by Calico add to the modern feel that makes wedding dress shopping at Lovely feel far less stressful and more like an afternoon of dress-up with good girlfriends. Brides from all over the world travel to this shop for the designer selection (Carolina Herrera, Marchesa and more) and the boutiques highly regarded in-house alterations service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!". 7222 Linden Ave. N., Suite A, Seattle; 206-550-7948 or thedresstheory.com. 3624 E. I-35 Frontage Rd., Edmond; 405-285-6555 or prescottbridal.com, Youll love the range of affordable options (gowns are priced from $450 to $3,000) and the hands-on approach. With one of the largest bridal gown collections in New York, our expertly curated collection contains many of the finest names in bridal like Amsale, Vera Wang, Rita Vinieris, Enzoani, Pronovias, Watters, and more. 363 Seventh Ave., nr. Click through to find out more information about the name Latasha on WebA glorious selection of Red Wedding Dresses, they are tailored perfectly to every size and shape, enhancing the womanly beauty in you. 818 Madison Ave.; 212-683-3332; moniquelhuillier.com. Tucked away on a charming Chelsea street, Giselle Duboiss relocated shop is all about finding hidden gems. Bonus: Youre also encouraged to play dress up during your appointment with this shops carefully curated selection of jewelry, sashes, veils and more. As a certified life coach, business degree holder and certified wedding planner; TashaB is the epitome of a boss. 1083 West 25th St., Anchorage; 907-272-4696 or bateaubridalboutique.com. The designs are feminine and ethereal, fit for the wild at heart, and boho babes. Web#latashaboutiquecollectionWelcome back to my YouTube Channel Latasha Boutique CollectionBuy this no. Please click on the Resort Page button below for more information about pricing and booking. ), 420 N. Higgins, Suite C, Missoula; 406-529-0061 or velvetbride.com. The shop is dog-friendly, so theres that. 2022 by LaEveHair.com Proudly created by. 57th St., second fl. Sixth Ave., Ste. She was exceptionally helpful and patiently showed us multiple options as we decided what would suit us best. Customers claim that owner Joanna Daidone can read minds and find the right dress for a brides budget, style, and body. Lyndsey Butlers Locke Bride caters to the modern bride-to-be looking for that holy grail: a wedding dress she can wear again. Perched out in Midwood is a sprawling, 10,000-square-foot fashion utopia. Husband-and-wife team Mai and Josh Olivos virtual shop is filled with vintage-inspired wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and bridal accessories. By appointment only. Prices start at $1,800. Planning a destination wedding?Please reach out to us here. Even better, itll dress the groom, too. 58th St., second fl. Some listed locations have several options for party rooms, so be sure to explore the links thoroughly or contact the site directly. 5310 Coldwater Rd., Fort Wayne; 260-483-8000 or onefinedaybridalandgown.com, 7 Wedding Trends That Youll Be Seeing Everywhere This Spring. 538 ; 212-334-6546; she-will-be-loved.com. Each location has a different price range ($1,700 to $10,000 at Massapequa, $2,000 to $15,000 at Carle Place, and $4,500 to $25,000 in NYC), but brides are given the option to purchase in one salon and have alterations wherever which is most convenient. Starr creates modern gowns (from $2,000, including minor alterations) from her collection of 100-year-old handmade lace and embroidery. First and foremost AMY is the only and I mean ONLY person who could have pulled this of. This essential American design house is known for its boldly feminine style, which carries over into the bridal collections. 804 Saint Joseph St., Rapid City; 605-716-1183 or lovestruckbridalboutique.com, The Nashville location of this stylish boutique is known for its impeccable service and affordable styles. The most comprehensive collection of Amsale Aberras crisp, chic gowns can be found at this flagship atelier, where dresses can be made to order or customized with an in-house tailoring team. Celestial Wedding Shop Inc. Bridge to Your Dreams. Sevens figure-flattering designs feature flowing chiffon skirts with hand-stitched embellishments. 552 Seventh Ave., at 40th St., Ste. The shop received a glamorous makeover courtesy of Stewart-Schafer design firm (they're redesigning all 12 locations) a few years ago, and is even more focused on a magical experience for the bride. Dress prices range from $500 to $10,000. That's not the case with us. Custom gowns are available in 12 weeks. We have hired Destify to make your travel planning easy. Wallets, rejoice: Nearly every gown is under $1,000. View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot. 226 W. 37th St., Second Fl., nr. Web6,112 Followers, 1,153 Following, 264 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Latasha Lamar (@latasha.lamar) Bridal jewelry and shoes are released in conjunction with seasonal collections, letting brides create a head-to-toe look. 307 W. 38th St., nr. 980 Madison Ave., nr. Prices start at $549. In a ceremony featuring performances by Shelby 5, Travis Malloy, Yolanda Adams and more, Tasha and her now husband Veron House tied the knot in theme. 2B; 212-929-8868; thesampleroomny.com. The Dominion Club. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. First I exchanged some boots in the women's shoe section, and themore, shop and Glamour Closet's warm reception and cozy atmosphere topped the big name bridal boutique.more, This was the 4th bridal boutique I went to. Its specialty is shapeless, unstructured gowns with a price point that starts at $1,650 and goes up to $9,000. 437 Fifth Ave., nr. By appointment only. 57th St., second fl. I left the first three boutiques feeling bad aboutmore, This is a traditional bridal boutique set-up where you work with a consultant who brings you dressesmore, I went to another very popular bridal boutique and was very disappointed because I feel that Imore, I have literally visited almost every bridal shop in NYC, and hands down, Wedding Atelier should bemore, When I entered Leanne's showroom it was all the opposite as it is not a bridal boutique, it is amore, at the huge selection of short dresses, many more than I'd seen at the bigger bridal boutiques.more, It felt very 2018 for a bridal shopping experience before I even walked through the door, and Imore, She had found this dress at a small bridal boutique in LA but needed her sister's approval beforemore, I had been to multiple other bridal boutiques in multiple different states across the countrymore, Let me begin by saying this may be a long review but trust me it is worth the read. My specialties include catering to bridal parties, special occasions/events, editorial productions, television and creating for my Nxt Lvl Glam hair extension and wig line. Prices upon request. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. I have only done the initial measuring but so far I have tomore, I had such a wonderful experience at Kleinfeld! P.O. Welcome to Latasha Wiggins and Taron Bailey's Wedding Website! Long beloved for her ecofriendly ready-to-wear, designer Yael Aflalo also offers a bridal collection featuring floaty dresses in unfussy silhouettes that brides will want to sport long after walking down the aisle. In Oakbrook Terrace, youll find couture gowns that range from $2,500 to $7,000, while Chicago offers a slightly more premium selection with a price point that tops out at $15,000. ; 212-583-1700; amsale.com. Wedding dress shopping up to that point had been a terrible god awful experience. This place was different, very classy with well decorated private fitting areas serving you champagne. Rachel Messina at Grace Loves Lace made my shopping experience so amazing. The dresses are beautifully made with really nice material and are reasonably priced. The Shine Boutique by LaTasha is here to help feel confident, classy, and have Brides-to-be flock to Lee for her unparalleled fitting abilities. Opens Dillard's Pinterest in a new window, Opens Dillard's Instagram in a new window, FAQ, Notices & Policies, Apply for a Dillard's Card, Registry - Wedding, Baby, and Gift, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act, Monday-Friday: 7AM-10PM GMT-6. My salon LaEve Hair Boutique is located in Huntsville, AL. I have literally visited almost every bridal shop in NYC, It also has more conservative dresses for Orthodox Jewish and Greek Orthodox ceremonies. 40th St., Ste. The TashaB Foundation, Non-profit Organization, changing lives & securing our future by focusing on teaching life skills to youth in rural and urban areas. 6596 Brecksville Rd., Suite C., Independence; 216-447-9620 or somethingwhitebridal.com. She also customizes white tuxedos for men and women. Floral Design. Ave. O, Midwood; 484 Central Ave., Cedarhurst, N.Y.; 718-645-2600 (Midwood), 516-374-1054 (Cedarhurst); estisonly.com. 1501; 212-682-0262; angeliquebridal.com. latasha wedding boutique. I have a passion for helping women look and feel their best, even when life is hectic and time is scarce. Form of the name Natasha or Tasha. Brides searching for pristine couture dresses (from $1,200) and vintage jewelry flock to this upscale boutique, which carries designer looks from Chanel, YSL, Versace, and more. All dresses in our boutique can be customized. Many people believe that when you are looking for quality services or products, you will inevitably have to pay more. for your desire to celebrate our wedding with us. Latasha is alike in pronunciation to Latashia, Lateisha, Latesha, Laticia, Latisha, Latitia, Letisha and Lettisha. 602 Virginia St. E., Suite 101, Charleston; 304-400-4979 or bbellevents.com. By appointment only. Prices start at $2,000. Quiz What Type of Wedding Should You Actually Have? Handbags; Shoes; Designer Inspired; Spring; Summer; Fall; Winter; Beauty. Completely custom gowns begin at $3,500, and the regular collection is ideal for the fashionable bride: Details include an oversize bow at the neck, ever-widening tiers of Swiss-dot lace on the arms, or a bodice made of geometric feathers. 1. Glamour Closet shop and Glamour Closet's warm reception and cozy atmosphere topped the big name bridal boutique . more 2. Grace Loves Lace - New York This was the 4th bridal boutique I went to. I left the first three boutiques feeling bad about more 3. The White Gown This chic boutique does something different: It gives you option to customize any of the dresses it sells (aka you can remove sleeves, change the neckline, redesign the bodicewhatever you want). Browse our collection and visit one of our retailers. Great for brides going for more of an indie vibe (and informal shopping experience), this boutique features a selection of dresses from up-and-coming (and locally-based) designers. ), 918 SW Yamhill St., Portland; 503-206-4852 or thewhitedressportland.com. Rachel Messina at Grace Loves Lace made my shopping experience so amazing. Jordi Lippe-McGraw has almost a decade of experience as a freelance lifestyle writer and editor. It is my pleasure to make you look and feel your absolute best! 7863 W. Emerald, Boise; 208-376-6575 or margenes-bridal.com. Other suggested similar-sounding names are Katasha, Katisha, Lakesha, Lakisha, Lanesha, Lanisha, Larisha, Latania, Latanja, Latanya, Latavia, Latrisha, Litsea, Nataasha, Natacha, Natajha, Natasa, Natascha, Natashah, Natashia, Natashja, Natasia, Natasja, Natisha, Natosha, Palasha and Stasha. 77th St.; 464 Broome St., nr. Prices upon request. Over her career, Varsalona has outfitted 70,000 women for their weddings, and she designs with the type of bride in mind; collections are categorized as bohemian or city chic to help customers find the right gown. WebLatasha Fashion Boutique LLC. 418 King St., Charleston; 843-722-6300 or moderntrousseausc.com. N.W., Washington D.C.; 202-965-4696 or carinesbridal.com. Dress prices range from $79 to $20,000. People also searched for these in New York: What are people saying about bridal in New York, NY? No worries. ; 212-319-6778; markingramatelier.com. Grace Loves Lace, An Exclusive Preview of the Spring 2024 Bridal Fashion Week Collections, Introducing Wedding Dress 360, Our New Video Series Created in Partnership With Pinterest, The Best Bridal Flagships in New York City, The Complete Guide to Wedding Dress Fabrics and Materials, The 24 Best Places to Buy Wedding Dresses Online in 2023, How to Create Your Own Custom Wedding Dress, The Most Beautiful Celebrity Wedding Dresses of All Time, 10 Wedding Dress Shopping Etiquette Rules Every Bride Should Know, 150+ Black-Owned Wedding Businesses to Support Now and Always, Wedding Dress Trunk Shows: Everything You Need to Know, 9 Ways to Save Money on Your Wedding Dress, 10 Mistakes Bridal Salon Attendants Want Brides to Stop Making, 10 Must-Know Wedding Fashion Tips, According to Bridal Stylists. What did people search for similar to bridal boutiques in New York, NY? 39th St., tenth fl. My services include on-location or in-salon styling, premium champagne and refreshments, a personal Located in Chelsea, the all-white, minimally decorated boutique first started in the United Kingdom before opening in NYC. Sixth Ave.; 646-633-4300; kleinfeldbridal.com. (The more bridesmaids, the merrier! Sign up for texts and be the first to knowabout upcoming sales and great offers. (Itll also work with you to meet your price point. In addition to the mix of designer and antique gowns dating back to the 1800s dotting the racks, this shop also offers brides the option to work with the owner to come up with a design thats 100 percent custom. Dream Day Bridal. So, it was only right that we selected the top-rated bridal shops in New York City that are not only expertly curated with well-known designers, but also cover all the bases when it comes to finding the perfect gown to fit your style. Ready, set, shop. Super Wedding Boutique. 4 Purchase St., Rye, NY; 914-920-4017; bridal.jessicahaley.com. Planned by PINK, full-service event decoration and coordination. We price match at the time of booking plus get you a low deposit option! Shes known for her couture embellishments: French lace, handmade flowers, and painted and silk-screened detailing. Based in Macon, our fashion designers have ample experience in the industry to get you looking your best through careful design and the finest tailoring. 1239 Broadway, Suite 604, New York, New York, 10128; 646-653-2672; ourstorybridal.com. 8109 Maryland Ave., Clayton; 314-721-2457 or fleurdelisbridal.com. 1515 LaBelle Ave., Suite 3, Baltimore; 410-321-1406 or garnishboutique.com. 67 West St., nr. Typical designers include Victor Harper, Simone Carvalli, and Yumi Katsura, with prices up to 90 percent off retail. From there, whichever seamstress pins you during fittings is actually the one to sew your dress, so they know the nuances of your figure. (2000 U.S. CENSUS), Latasha entered the list in 1960-1969 and reached its highest rank of #186 in the U.S. in the 1980s, but is not in the list at the moment.

Is Dave Rozema Still Married, Cif Southern Section Baseball 2022, Top Illinois High School Lacrosse Players, Articles L