koenig knives mini arius

Koenig Mini Arius Prototype Unboxing! Based out of Boise Idaho, Koenig Knives strives to produce high end knives with unrivaled performanc Koenig Knives LLC | Boise ID DHgate adresinden rnn, uygun fiyatlara ve hzl teslimatla aln, flipper katlanr bak 440c tantodrop noktas saten ba glaac kalp tutucu deri klf rn yelpazesini bulun. Has ceramic bearings and a ceramic detent ball, stainless steel lockface insert. Koenig Arius - Style 55 - Hand Rubbed Blade & Polished Chamfers, 3.50" Drop Point bladein M390 w/ Polish Flats. Something went wrong. If no contact can be made, your order will be cancelled. . Orders to P.O. For more information, please see our Has ceramic bearings and a ceramic detent ball. The titanium milling is second to none. It has a handle made from two comfortably contoured slabs of titanium with a milled Ti pocketclip and a Ti backspacer. This placeholder will appear until you add a product to this collection. For our international customers, you must call or email after ordering to arrange for duties/customs and declarations before we will ship your order. USPS Express International shipments with declarations greater than $200, incur an additional $15.00 fee for postage/insurance. LNIB, no marks or imperfections I can see. Sold Out. Any customers with separate shipping and billing addresses are subject to follow up contact. And he knows cause he has a neon already. It may not display this or other websites correctly. $0.00. Tactile Knife Co. Tactile Turn. I would also buy knives, take them apart and clean them. Using the most sophisticated equipment and very talented operators Koenig Knives produces limited quantities of the finest knives in the market. Orders placed by 3:00pm EST will be shipped the same day. Check . We assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from us. Nice detent, lockup and blade seating. This Arius by Koenig knives features a Brightwashed w/ PF blade with thumbhole. The handle has a nicely contoured and milled titanium frame with matching tip up clip and backspacer. Reply RuderalisGrower Sprawd produkt Dhgate teraz, taszy ni Smart-tel & Zegarkinareke. Nice detent, lockup and blade seating. Hey y'all, Have another amazing knife up for grabs! Home Qty. OAL on a regular Arius is 8.5" the mini is 7.26" so that's 1 and 1/4" difference, not 3/4". Koenig Arius - Gen 4, blue textured twill CF show side, textured Ti back. Service, Koenig Arius - Patterned Titanium - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Silver Hardw, Koenig Arius - Titanium - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Bronze Hardware, Koenig Arius - Patterned Titanium - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Blue Hardwar, Koenig Arius Screw Set - Bronze Anodized Titanium. $ 2,950.00. The blade is hand rubbed with the flats being polished as well. It has a handle made from two contoured slabs of titanium with a milled Ti pocketclip and an anodized backspacer. At its core, the Koenig Arius is built as a heavy-duty everyday carry blade. All orders shipped USPS (including Express) may take an additional business day to process and ship. Although my father didnt know much about knives at the time, he totally supported me by taking me to those shows. Orders placed by 3:00pm EST will be shipped the same day. 3.7mm blade stock seems awful thick for a knife that size. We are unable to provide refunds in the event that the package that you have ordered was seized by customs or other agencies. Koenig Knives - EDCFoundry Filter: Price 71 products Arius Hardware From $30.00 Choose options Mini Goblin Hardware $40.00 Choose options Sold out Arius Patterned Ti Blue $765.00 Sold out Sold out Arius Patterned Ti $695.00 Sold out Sold out Arius Satin Flats $660.00 Sold out Sold out Arius Satin Flats Blue $695.00 Sold out Sold out Get the best Koenig Knives today. This was before the Skiff bearings were installed on the Arius. I also have a mini Arius Proto and it drops shut easily with a 3" blade and a medium detent I'd call it. The handle chamfers are all remachined and polished. Hunt Custom Knives. Date Added: 03/24/2023, By: Koenig Knives I still need to try the regular arius. Brown Mini FSD - #81, Milling pattern #2 with nude scales and hardware. Now its on my short list. Terrain 365. Os melhores preos da web. My Dad took me to blade shows where I bought and sold knives. Date Added: 03/10/2023, Copyright 2023 Arizona Custom Knives. Koenig Arius Gen 4 20CV Blade, Smooth Woven Copper Carbon Fibre Brand New $1,699.00 or Best Offer Free shipping Sponsored Koenig Arius - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Bronze Hardware Brand New $1,149.00 or Best Offer Free shipping Sponsored Koenig Knives Custom Arius Folding Knife 3.5" M390 Burnished Blade, Non-Flipper Brand New $1,149.00 Tim Bernard Neve Knives. Today, Koenig knives are produced in house with state of the art equipment combined with tried and true manufacturing practices resulting in beautiful and dependable knives, whether for daily carry or a collection. Date Added: 04/12/2023, By: Barajas, Edison (Sharknivco) , Koenig Knives The Koenig Arius is a high-quality, modern and smooth titanium frame lock flipper. so youre saying I have to buy an Arius? Wish they had went for a thinner profile in general. ZNIKA! Features Overall Length: 8.50" Blade Length: 3.50" Blade Material: M390 Blade Thickness: 0.15" Handle Material: Micarta/Titanium Weight: 4.18 oz Closed Length: 4.87" Action: Side Opening Country of Origin: USA KIZER 3569A1 OCTOBER FLIPPER KNIFE GRAY TITANIUM 2.93" SATIN CPM-20CV SS BLADE (#145010268243) 9***i (102) - Feedback left by buyer 9***i (102). It's designed to be tough enough for every possible scenario, yet still nimble and comfortable enough for extended use. All rights reserved. Obtenha o melhor facas smke koenig aius flipper dolta faca de cetina d2 bronze bronze anodizado do titanionio a granel na melhor loja de atacado - DHgate. Koenig Mini Arius Prototype Folding Knife - Overview and PRE Review - YouTube 0:00 / 22:57 #knifereview Koenig Mini Arius Prototype Folding Knife - Overview and PRE Review 5,355. The Mini-Goblin. Past month; p auktion hos Tradera! Free shipping for many products! By placing an order the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner. This one is mint, amazing action. The SBD Micro Evo is a similar style knife with a slightly longer blade, but uses 0.123" (3.1mm) blade stock. and our I think the full size is flat, but hollow on the Mini might fix everything for me. Gerber knife roll - I'm too bougie for this and have my few knives sitting in a glass case on my dresser. Arius - Style 55 By: Koenig Knives Date Added: 04/21/2023 $1,995.00 Buy Now Arius - Copper Carbon Fiber By: Koenig Knives Date Added: 04/21/2023 $1,795.00 Buy Now Arius - Style 55 By: Koenig Knives Date Added: 04/20/2023 $2,275.00 Buy Now Arius By: Koenig Knives Date Added: 04/20/2023 $999.97 Buy Now Arius C-Paterned Milling By: Koenig Knives All Rights Reserved. . The Koenig Knives Arius is a high-performance folding knife designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts and everyday users alike. This Prototype Mini Arius by Koenig knives features a tumble finished blade with satin flats, thumbhole and flipper. The high end materials are exacting in their precision along with the fit and finish. Date Added: 04/06/2023, By: Randall Made Knives Robbins Knife Cases We strongly recommend shipping UPS if you need guaranteed delivery by a certain date. Customer Has ceramic bearings and a ceramic detent ball, stainless steel lockface insert. All knives are made at our facility in Boise, ID using the highest quality materials available. All hardware is hand polished. Perfectly Dialed in for all opening methods. That looks phenomenal. Koenig Knives, "My interest in knives started when I made my first knife while I was still in Boy Scouts. Koenig Knives. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Customer The handle has a C-pattern marbled blue/black copper carbon fiber and blasted titanium frame, titanium tip up clip with hidden screws, and a tumbled titanium backspacer. See more of Koenig Knives LLC on Facebook Everything about the Style 55 screams quality. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. My Shiro Neon NL does scratch a certain itch though. The Koenig Arius for sale uses a 3.5 inch M390 blade steel available in a variety of finishes, contoured Titanium lock side and a contoured Titanium or Carbon fiber scale on the show side. A collaboration with Sharknivco. Click Here to Stay Up to Date With New Product Announcements! The Arius. 2d 9h left (Thu, 07:08 PM) $1,200.00 Buy It Now +$15.00 shipping Sponsored JavaScript is disabled. All knives are made at our facility in Boise, ID using the highest quality materials available and come standard with a limited lifetime warranty*. $0.00. New from maker! Powered by Shopify. Collections: Folding Knives, Koenig Knives, New Knife Arrivals, 2023 Northwest Knives. Koenig Arius - Titanium - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Bronze Hardware Our Price: $730.00 Made in usa Free Shipping out of stock Koenig Arius - Patterned Titanium - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Blue Hardwar Our Price: $765.00 Made in usa Free Shipping Koenig Arius Screw Set - Titanium Our Price: $40.00 Made in usa Although my father didnt know much about knives at the time, he totally supported me by taking me to those shows. Skick: Oanvnd Utropspris 11490 kr Koenig Mini Goblin - Burnished Satin Flats with Black Micarta. Mini Arius - Prototype #12/24, SKU By placing an order the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner. Burnished blade, polished flats and 20CV steel. This is achieved via the titanium frame lock, along with the gorgeously patterned titanium scales. All orders shipped USPS (including Express) may take an additional business day to process and ship. Koenig Arius Flipper Delete- Burnished Blade w/ Polished Flats - Patterned Titanium Handle - Bronze Accents (Gen 4) AR21211331. Koenig Knives Arius and Mini Goblin [banner] Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. At 19 he began making knives on the side and by 2016 he was able to lease his own building and purchase a CNC machine and other essential equipment to produce the knives he had always dreamed of building. The Koenig Arius folder is an American-made knife of premium quality, characterized by immaculate construction. Koenig Mini Goblin - Satin Flats with Blue Twill Carbon Fiber. Not only did Koenig Knives make that happen but I believe have set the bar for the semi custom production market. Features Overall Length: 8.50" Blade Length: 3.50" Blade Material: M390 Blade Thickness: 0.15" Handle Material: Micarta/Titanium This Arius by Koenig knives features a Brightwashed w/ PF blade with thumbhole. Koenig Knives. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Privacy Policy. Tobin Hill Custom Knives. Koenig Arius - Style 55 - Hand Rubbed Blade & Polished Chamfers. Koenig Arius - Patterned Titanium - Stonewashed - Satin Flats - Blue Backspacer $ 2,095.00 Price incl. T.M. Clear All, By: Koenig Knives Acquista ascia con sega, nuovi coltelli pieghevoli e lama di tasca artiglio su DHgate, tutti i coltello pieghevole flipper di fascia alta m390 tanto blade tc4 in lega di titanio in lega di titanio cuscinetto esterno campaggi edc colpio di pocking assoglio231h venduto da lucy0 sono di ottima qualit Chris Reeve Knives Large Sebenza 31 Macassar Ebony/Bead-Blasted Titanium S45VN Knife 3.6" Drop Point Stonewash L31-1116 (Preowned) In Stock MSRP: All Rights Reserved. Koenig Arius - Smooth - G4B10 - 20CV - Blade is . $1250 PPFF. Tolerance and tuning are much important. Sold Out. Koenig Knives (@koenigknives) Instagram photos and videos. Date Added: 04/18/2023, By: Koenig Knives Excellent condition. Any customers with separate shipping and billing addresses are subject to follow up contact. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. This knife was loaned in for me to check out by my buddy Ryan who. Flash-Verkufe Kostenlose Lieferung Qualitt und gnstig. $162.00 $200.00. Shipping costs are calculated automatically when you checkout. All knives are made at our facility in Boise, ID using the highest quality materials available and come standard with a limited lifetime warranty* . Get the latest exclusives from the hottest brands! The knife boasts an ergonomic titanium handle that provides a comfortable grip and excellent control during use, while its blade is made from premium-grade stainless steel for durability and sharpness. Acquista mini lama dell'artiglio, coltello da tasca in plastica e coltelli vendita al dettaglio su DHgate, tutti i sul coltello pieghevole pinza venduto da yuak sono di ottima qualit ", By: Aegis Solutions Knife Care We are unable to provide refunds in the event that the package that you have ordered was seized by customs or other agencies. 10/11/2021, # Available I prefer thinner blade stock for a sub-3" knife. 3.7mm blade stock seems awful thick for a knife that size. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. All Rights Reserved. Shipping - CONUS only and will go out the next business day (at the . Custom web development by NP Group, Set up Email Notifications For This Maker, Arius - C-Pattern Marbled Flue Carbon Fiber. Good evening knife swappers, Have a nice Arius to check out Terms. Sold Out . I need to give my wife something, even if its just dogdrawz says Ive got to get the Arius. These high-quality tactical knives are complimented with a ball bearing pivot and a steel lock bar interface for an incredibly smooth action and bank vault-like lockup. Both are well balanced, but feel very different in hand. All knives are made at our facility in Boise, ID using the highest quality materials available. Date Added: 03/23/2023, By: Barajas, Edison (Sharknivco) , Koenig Knives 1034779, Date Added $0.00. OrangeBlueOrangeBlue. Copyright 2023 DLT Trading. Copyright 2023 DLT Trading. By the fall of 2016 I had the money to open my own shop. DHgate.com sprzedaje dla Ciebie rne rodzaje . Using premium materials and high precision machining, the Arius is a USA made knife with all the classy touches you'd expect. Get the latest exclusives from the hottest brands! Description Please sign up at the link for notification on the August 2021 Koenig Knife Drop at PVK - The DROP date is Friday the 20th 2021 sign up here and get notified automatically when the official date is set. The Mini-Goblin. Nice detent, lockup and blade seating. Benchmade 575BK-1 Mini Presidio II Tactical Knife Custom - Milspec OD Green Cerakoted Handle / CPM-S30V Steel. Comes with original box and COA dated April 6, 2023. Date Added: 04/25/2023, By: Koenig Knives Koenig Arius Gen 4 Patterned Woven Copper Carbon Fiber M390 Blade Flipper PF NEW, Koenig Arius Gen 4 Exclusive DLC Handles DLC Accents M390 Blade Flipper PF - NEW, Koenig Arius | Gen 4 | 20CV | Patterned Titanium | Flipper | Silver Accents, Koenig Arius Gen4 Oil Rubbed Bronze DLC One of 13 from Blade Show 2022 BNIB Rare, Koenig Arius Gen 4 Exclusive DLC Handles DLC Accents M390 Blade Flipper PF New, Koenig Knives Arius Gen 4 Batch 7 Burnished M390 Smooth Titanium LNIB, TWO-TONE BLADE Koenig Arius 20CV gen 4 with patterned Titanium, Brian Brown Knives Raptor V1 Titanium/Speedholes DLC M390 Reate Factory Original, Koenig Arius Gen 4 Marbled Camo Gold CF 20CV SW Steel Blade New, Reate Brian Brown Knives Raptor V1 Titanium/Speedholes DLC M390 Golden Bronze, Reate Brian Brown Knives Raptor V1 Titanium/Speedholes DLC M390 Silver Bullet, Koenig Arius Gen 4 20CV Blade, Smooth Woven Copper Carbon Fibre, Blue Titanium Screw set ( No Knife ) for Koenig Arius - 6 titanium screws, Koenig Arius AR. If no contact can be made, your order will be cancelled. Comes with original box and COA dated October-17-2022 . This product is out of stock. Date Added: 04/21/2023, Copyright 2023 Arizona Custom Knives. My Dad took me to blade shows where I bought and sold knives. This Arius hasthe Style 55 machined and grooved handles. The handle has smooth copper carbon fiber and blasted titanium frame, titanium tip up clip with hidden screws, and a tumbled titanium backspacer. Kaufen Sie smke knives koenig arius flipper klappmesser satin d2 klinge bronze eloxierter titangriff taktisches berlebenstaschenmesser outdo306z zu einem niedrigen Preis. Date Added: 03/30/2023, By: Koenig Knives Koenig Knives Bill Koenig started his own knife company in 2016 and by 2018 already earned a reputation of making knives of the highest perfection. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Koenig Arius - No Reserve " USED " at the best online prices at eBay! - YouTube In this video I unbox a prototype of the upcoming Koenig Knives Mini Arius! Bill Koenig's interest in knives began at a young age while in the Boy Scouts and continued as he grew older. Integrating traditional inspection methods with the latest quality assurance software guarantees consistency and quality across all of our products. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. This is a like new Koenig Arius from G4B10. GayForKnives Additional comment actions Bearings have little effect in my experience with most knives. Amazing action as to be expected, I had a little issue with the detent ball popping out and had to send it back to Koenig for a quick fix and they returned it with an even snappier detent, so fresh from . Custom web development by NP Group, Get email notifications for Koenig Knives, Nylon Zippered Case - 10" x 3" - Randall Logo. Premium knives, with super trustable blades for any adventure - | / Save up to % Save % Save up to Save Sale Sold out In stock. It has taken a lot of hard work and long hours to get to where I am today, but I am living my dream. Menu Cart (0) Please understand that this policy is to protect our customers from fraud and theft. The high end materials are exacting in their precision along with the fit and finish. Rogue Bladeworks -Koenig Arius Clip Timascus ROGUE BLADEWORKS $225.00 Sold out 533 Mini Bugout Limited Red Carbon Fiber Scales- Carve Design ROGUE BLADEWORKS $115.00 535 BUGOUT CARBON FIBER RED RESIN SCALES - CARVE DESIGN ROGUE BLADEWORKS $135.00 BENCHMADE 533 MINI BUGOUT KNIFE PACKAGE - CARVE SCALES- CARBON FIBER RED ROGUE BLADEWORKS $275.00 Koenig Knives is a Boise, ID based knife company focused on producing innovative and high quality American made tactical knives that combine function and art. Wybierasz hurtowy automatyczne n na pierwszym ostrzu utx cnc obrabiane auto taktyczne noe mt t6061 aluminium d2 podwjne przeycie dziaa zbyt 200q online? The handle has a nicely contoured and milled titanium frame with matching tip up clip and backspacer. Koenigs, Demkos, Brown . Available in a wide variety of options and finishes to suit any taste. Everything about the Style 55 screams quality. Flash frsljning Fri leverans Kvalitet och billigt. Bonus throw-in w/fifth knife sold. Bill Koenigs interest in knives began at a young age while in the Boy Scouts and continued as he grew older. Cookie Notice The deployment on this knife is nothing less than buttery smooth with a quick touch of the flipper tab. Haga compras con confianza y seguridad en DHgate! The blade is made with a stylish swedge and elongated thumb hole. unlikely but possible. . This page was last updated: 01-May 09:36. Ahorre dineros con nuestra opcin de envo gratis. Kp KOENIG ARIUS TITAN EXCLUSIVE KNIV GEN4 - Ny!! Superb action, incredible ergonomics, impeccable fit and finish, priced well for its summation of parts. Koenig Knives is a Boise, ID based knife company focused on producing innovative and high quality American made tactical knives that combine function and art. Versuchen Sie es jetzt! Save koenig knife to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Receive the Latest News, Special Offers & More! Please understand that this policy is to protect our customers from fraud and theft. Lockup can over-travel with hard grips, handle can be slippery, difficult to find for purchase. The holy trinity of Strider, Hinderer, and Chris Reeve Knives ought to re-consider how they define manufacturing excellence. Service, Koenig Arius - Patterned Titanium - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Silver Hardw, Koenig Arius - Titanium - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Bronze Hardware, Koenig Arius - Patterned Titanium - Burnished 20CV Blade - Polished Flats - Blue Hardwar, Koenig Arius Screw Set - Bronze Anodized Titanium. You are using an out of date browser. Use the search and filter options below to help narrow your results. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout. 2-4 Custom Desert Bronzed Titanium Blackout, Koenig Arius Gen 4 20CV Blade, Smooth Woven Copper Carbon Fibre, Brian Brown Knives Raptor V1 Titanium/Speedholes DLC M390 Reate Factory Original, Reate Brian Brown Knives Raptor V1 Titanium/Speedholes DLC M390 Silver Bullet, Reate Brian Brown Knives Raptor V1 Titanium/Speedholes DLC M390 Golden Bronze, Titanium Screw set ( No Knife ) for Koenig Mini Goblin - 7 titanium screws, Koenig Arius Gen 4 Exclusive DLC Handles DLC Accents M390 Blade Flipper PF New, Custom Knife Factory CKF EVO 3.0B Full DLC *RARE* (Arius Holt FSD Grimsmo Shiro), Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Kp cold steel ad-15 folding knife g10 handle d2 outdoor tactical knife edc pocket tool camping survival knife2674 till lgt pris. Key Specs: Koenig Arius Blade Length 3.5 in Overall Length 8.5 in Weight 4.9 oz Blade Material CTS-XHP Handle Material Titanium Locking Mechanism Frame Lock Deployment Mechanism Flipper Country of Origin USA Price Range Products Comes with cloth, box, papers and sticker. Koenig. Koenig Arius Frame Lock Knife Bead Blast Titanium w/LP (3.5" Stonewash) The Koenig Arius is a heavy duty titanium frame lock knife with a nimble design that is ideal for everyday use and carry. The Perfect Duo. USPS Express International shipments with declarations greater than $200, incur an additional $15.00 fee for postage/insurance.

Alinta Cancel Account, Coutts Funeral Home Obituaries Cambridge, Is Anthony Beastmode Married, Articles K