kia sportage 60,000 mile service cost

plus the annual mileage. Connect your smartphone or tablet to your vehicle with Kia Connect. Below are some frequently asked questions about the reliability of Kia cars. A. or a plan from an independent warranty provider can help you finance repairs over time and give you added peace of mind on the road. Please contact the selling Dealer to request KMP contract cancellation electronically (via email). This is because the new model needs more automotive repair data. Most significant issues will likely be covered under warranty if it doesnt last. To exercise your right to opt-out of certain ways we share yourpersonalinformation, pleaseclick here:Do Not Sell My Personal Information. fuel filter, air filter, oil change, tire rotate, battery service) costs $389.95, timing belt costs $389.95, tune up costs $389.95. After that the service total would have been more than simply going to the Kia garage. This image I found on the web, and is not for the diesel sportage, but look along the top against the mileage and intervals, and this is what mine looks like. No matter when you need help, they are ready to come to you. How It Works. $331.10. These services are based on factory-recommended maintenance requirements but will not necessarily align with the time and mileage intervals specified in the vehicle Owners Manual. . What to Buy: Subaru Crosstrek or Subaru Forester? Download a model brochure or get one by mail. I liked Shawn and would have him work on my car again. ), the manufacturer is actually saving you from major potential expenses. If you need assistance locating a participating Kia dealership, you may visit https://www.kia.com/us/en/find-a-dealer/landing or contact KUS Consumer Affairs during normal business hours at 1-800-333-4542 for assistance. 2023 I bought and paid for a 60,000 mile service, but my gut instinct tells me that the dealership only performed a 50k service. This website provides a summary of key Kia Maintenance Plan details and benefits. The Kia 10-year/100,000 mile warranty program 1 consists of: 10-year/100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty. The quantity of services is dependent on the number services in the KMP plan purchased by the customer. Kia Maintenance Plan service can be redeemed at any participating U.S. Kia dealership.3AT THIS TIME NO DEALERS IN FLORIDA ARE KMP PARTICIPATING KIA DEALERS. The Kia Sportage maintenance schedule includes 61 different types of services over the course of 150,000 miles. You can elect to opt-out of this information collection by unticking the boxes below. Regular maintenance comes with a limited amount of support from the warranty, but it's best to stick with the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule for the best coverage. The average Kia maintenance cost is $474 annually, which is much lower than the industry average of $652! The intervals are in 24 month, 20,000 mile intervals. Not only can WithClutch help you lower your monthly payment, you can also find your vehicle's window sticker using their free Window Sticker Tool. 2023 A frequency score tells us how many times per 3 year span a specific vehicle requires major maintenance. alternator repairs for a Kia Soul can cost several hundred dollars, and a Kia Sportage with a bad air conditioning compressor can run you close to $1,000 to . Your average yearly cost of owning will also rise in effect to age. Any maintenance services in excess of those listed under the Plan coverage selected by, Liability for damage to property or injury to, or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance, shipment, storage or use of. Get your Kelley Blue Book trade in value. For example, four 2020 model-year vehicles won the Highest Quality award that year: the Kia Soul, Forte, Sorento, and Sedona. It is a prepaid maintenance plan based routine maintenance services for multiple vehicle types. This article writes about the details of the true cost of maintenance of a Kia Sportage in order to answer these above questions to save you time and money. In addition to having a strong industry reputation and offering a good selection of coverage options, CarShield has some of the best-priced contracts in the industry. Making the right choice by purchasing a Kia Maintenance Plan locks in routine maintenance costs, which means you will never pay more if labor and parts prices Services, parts, costs, labor, and complete recommendations from YourMechanic. Two providers we recommend are Endurance and CarShield. This limits covered services to $75 for each occurrence, which includes any costs of towing to the nearest Kia dealership. They use cookies and other mechanisms to collect information regarding your visit. I bought new in June 2016 a KIA Sportage and by the time it needed it`s first service i had already done 12,600 miles so was charged for a 1st year or up to 20k service, the following year i had done 27,000 miles and that was classed as a 2nd year or up to 40k service and again in June 2019 i had done 38,000 miles and that was classed as a 3rd year or up to 60k service, 2022 KIA Sportage GT Line 1.6 T-GDi HEV Auto in. The Drive notes that warranties only work to cover factory defects. Any maintenance services performed by anyone other than the Selling Dealer or a participating Kia Dealer. Keep your Kia Sportage running like new! Connect with your local dealer for pricing and offers in your area. Long term reliability and the Keep on Road score of the Kia Sportage. A Kia Sportage has a frequency score of 0.5700000000000001. The car has done 57,000 miles, however, the mileage should be irellevent really. The chart below shows the average annual repair cost for several Kia models, according to RepairPal. In addition to the limited warranties, above, it offers Toll-free assistance, and emergency roadside assistance that utilizes a network of over 17,000 roadside assistance providers who will provide usual services including dead batteries, flat tires, and running out of gas, at no charge. You should consider an extended auto warranty if you arent comfortable paying for such repairs out of pocket. RepairPal generates both national and local fair price estimates for most service intervals. I'm bound to say that I'm rather surprised that there hasn't been a parade of other Sportage owners claiming to have exactly the same problem as you with regard to servicing. Shop Estimate. A sedan will usually have a lower CPM than most SUVs, mainly due to the higher cost of tires and brake repairs. KMP services include the following (exceptions apply for electric vehicle models):1. Finally, Kia wraps the program up with their Trip Interruption Policy that covers repairs that are needed more than 150 miles from the customers home, and require more than 24 hours to complete. To start comparing warranty prices immediately, click below for free, no-obligation quotes. We use the following partners to better improve your overall web browsing experience. You may be drastically overpaying on your car loan. Also check out how the Sportage stacks up in our rankings for Depreciation, Insurance and Overall Costs. Its always a good idea to follow the Kia owners manual to stay abreast of what other services will be performed at your local dealership. This study looks at trade-in vehicles both in terms of overall mileage, and the number of reported red light issues for those trade-in and auction vehicles. Download the Kia Maintenance Plan Brochure, We collect and use personal information as described inour. While you can purchase a Kia extended warranty from the manufacturer, you can also find extended warranty coverage with third-party providers. We use cookies and collect data when you use this site. . New vehicles from Kia come with: Kia has won several J.D. What are different factors that impact maintenance cost? So not appropriate for the UK. Any type of state or local taxes required on any prescribed services. Kia mechanics will change the vehicles synthetic oil and oil filter, as well as rotate the tires, and replace the in-cabin air filter. A Kia Maintenance Plan is based on the Kia factory-recommended maintenance listed in your Kia Owner's Manual. The. Since then, Kia has improved its fleet, and the brand is now known for its exceptional reliability. We don't own or control the products, services or content found there. Full synthetic oil and filter replacement (EVs excluded), Kia Maintenance Plan Select Services are available for eligible 2015 model year and newer in-service and/or pre-owned Kia vehicles only.6. Full Forum Listing. The remainder of the warranty under this new term length then transfers to the new owner. MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license fees, options, and dealer charges. See "Build and Price" section for MSRP of model shown. RepairPal generates both national and local fair price estimates for most service intervals. Due to the technology and build of the larger vehicles now, maintenance costs to do not vary that much from SUVs to sedans. Get an instant quote. Given that the Kia Sportage has an average of $462 and that the average vehicle costs $651 annual --- the Sportage is . Most manufacturers don't cover absolutely everything in their warranties. Many domestic brands for example require higher maintenance visits, but at a cheaper overall cost (since labor and parts expense are typically cheaper for domestic brands). Where can I get my vehicle serviced with KMP? Made with in Silicon Valley. This is 2.21% worse than similar vehicles in this segment. The score is presented over a 3 year span - so for example, if a car has a maintenance frequency score of 3, then this car requires major services every year. A red-light issue is when there are major engine, transmission, or other powertrain issues that require substantial repairs. This applies to the following elements: Kia of Marin says that they also offer a five-year or 60,000-mile limited basic warranty program that acts as bumper-to-bumper coverage. Only show this user [edmunds.com] Part Description Part Cost Coolant $8.00 Fuel filter $25.90 Total Estimated Parts Cost $33.90 Labor Action Item Labor Cost Inspect Ball joints $4.18 Inspect Brake lines, hoses & connections $0.84 . Services, parts, costs, labor, and complete recommendations from YourMechanic. It is recommended to rotate your vehicles tires with every oil change. Services, parts, costs, labor, and complete recommendations from YourMechanic. Please contact KUS Consumer Affairs during normal business hours at 1-800-333-4542 for assistance. Endurance also has some of the most comprehensive contracts on the market. Any mechanical breakdown repairs, whether associated with or not associated with a prescribed service. 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic . Other costs included in the coverage are: Kia's limited powertrain warranty switches to a shorter version of the warranty when the car is sold. 7 Ways To Lower Car Insurance After An Accident, Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Vs. Extended Warranty, Progressive Mechanical Breakdown Insurance, Hyundai Used Car Warranty: Coverage & Costs, 5 year/60,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, 5 year/100,000-mile anti-perforation warranty, 5 year/60,000-mile roadside assistance plan. How often does your car need service? Our dealer quoted us 160 for the first service and 230 for the 2nd. Refer to your KMP Contract for details of all exclusions and limitations. How frequently does a Kia Sportage require maintenance? However, RepairPal ranks Kia third overall and Toyota eighth overall, so Kias may be slightly more reliable. 1 List of services on this webpage is illustrative only and varies by model. I still need to clarify with the dealer what exactly was carried out. KMP plans are available in 1-6-year2 increments, covering 2 services per year (i.e., 2-12 services), depending on the selected coverage purchased in the customer's KMP plan1. SCHEDULE SERVICE. How long is a Kia Maintenance Plan contract period? The next nearest quoted us 110 for the first and 180 for the 2nd. Dealer Estimate. Links in this article may result in us earning a commission but do not impact our advice or recommendations. Kia Maintenance Plans are available for purchase at participating U.S. Kia dealerships. I want to add the super convenience of servicing my vehicle at my home!! This is a comprehensive annual service for trouble-free motoring. In this article well examine: What is the overall maintenance cost of a Kia Sportage? 4 Kia Maintenance Plans and Kia Maintenance Plan Select Services plans are not transferrable to entities who are in the business of selling vehicles. Severity of Repair and how it impacts overall reliability for the Kia Sportage. VR Showroom. Power awards for various vehicles. He provided excellent customer service and reasonable prices. The warranty for Kia shows how strongly they back up the quality of their vehicles. We've ranked over 200 models from best to worst for Maintenance. But, it's also imperative to view all major KIA Sportage costs. Completing routine maintenance is important to help keep your Kia in optimal condition, which helps maintain performance. Available at participating dealers. The chart below illustrates how these costs and repair probabilities will increase over time. Tire rotation:Because a cars front two tires bear most of the vehicles weight, a tire rotation is needed to spread this stress evenly on all tires. Like their corporate cousins at Hyundai, they are known for their famous 10-year/100,000-mile warranty, which to this day is still a rarity in the industry. Kia Maintenance Plan Contracts will only cover those services listed under the Plan coverage selected by the customer on the front of their KMP Contract. Is a Kia Maintenance Plan available on new retail purchase and lease vehicles? Lexus) with the cheaper cost to repair some domestic brands (e.g. Both Kia and Toyota are known for reliability, and both have a RepairPal reliability rating of 4.0 out of 5.0. Unlike regular maintenance, this expense can often be lowered by shopping around for lower insurance premiums. For example, your Kia Sportage might also require replacements. You can expect your Kia to run well for at least a decade if you keep it properly maintained. For drivers choosing between the two compact crossover SUVs, the hybrid models are a key factor to consider. Thanks to modern computerization and mechanical improvements to the design of the engine, new vehicles require less upkeep than ever before. https://www.auffenbergkia.com/kia-warranty-second-owner/#:~:text=, https://www.motor1.com/reviews/374271/kia-warranty/, https://www.kiamarin.com/blog/what-is-the-warranty-coverage-for-kia-vehicles/, https://www.thedrive.com/reviews/29825/kia-warranty, https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a31941463/2021-kia-sorento-details-revealed/, https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/g30933797/2021-kia-seltos-us-drive-gallery/. This service continues at 15,000 , 22,500 , 30,000 , and so on, for every 7,500 miles. 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty. Since then, Kia reliability has dramatically improved, and today, it is regarded among the most reliable brands and a good option for drivers looking for a low-maintenance vehicle. There is also a 23.71% chance that a Sportage will require a major repair during that time. A red-light issue is when there are major engine, transmission, or other powertrain issues that require substantial repairs. Nonetheless, as a general rule of thumb heres some general maintenance expenses: Oil Change:It is standard to change a vehicles engine oil every three months or between every 5,000 to 7,500 miles. A Kia Maintenance Plan is a prepaid maintenance program backed by Kia America, Inc. A Kia Maintenance Plan is based on Kia factory-recommended maintenance services, which can be performed by any U.S. Kia dealership. Normal restrictions on cancellation apply. 2022 Kia Stinger; 2022 Kia Sportage; 2022 Kia Telluride; Sedans. If you have any questions, please contact KUS Customer Service at the following number: 1-800-333-4542. Members save $872/year. According to Auffenberg Kia, drivers can also opt for a five-year or 100,000-mile limited anti-perforation warranty. I require some clarification around 50,000 and 60,000 mile service schedule for 2016 Sportage 2.0d, please. This compares to an industrial average of 1.3, so on that implies the Kia Sportage is substantially better than average. KMP does NOT cover all Replace services or any services / repairs listed as Inspect found in the Owners Manual, even when revealed by inspections that the items need to be replaced. Do Electric and Hybrid Cars Hold their Value? Power Dependability award in 2019. This is largely because when the brand first launched in the U.S., its vehicles experienced a high number of problems. Notice to California residents: We collect and use personal information as described inour Privacy Policy. This focuses coverage on the car's basic internal systems like the engine, steering system, transmission, and fuel system. Warranty for Kia: Everything You Need To Know. Kia Maintenance Plans do not include the cost of fuel additives as fuel selection/quality varies by consumer. . Can I get a refund for a KMP service if my vehicle gets serviced outside of a participating U.S. Kia Dealership? When sold, the Kia's original 10-year/100,000-mile term length becomes a five-year/60,000-mile term length. Kia Sportage Maintenance Schedule . Actual coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. See "Features & Specifications" and "Options" pages for details. I will definitely be using the My Mechanic as my go to for my auto needs!! . To get a local estimate for your specific model year, please select a service below. Vehicles that earn a high RepairPal reliability rating, like Kias, are not likely to have many mechanical issues. Warranty Cost Calculator Kia Genuine Parts Recommended Engine Oil. This means that you have about a one in five chance of needing an unexpected repair each year. Your vehicle may require additional services not covered by a Kia Maintenance Plan. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. We also provide advice about extended warranty coverage to keep your Kia in top shape for as long as you plan to own it. JavaScript is disabled. Emergency Roadside Assistance. Overall - the Kia Sportage has yearly car maintenance costs total to $462 . AKia extended warrantyor a plan from an independent warranty provider can help you finance repairs over time and give you added peace of mind on the road. Estimate Dealer Estimate Shop Estimate; Labor Cost: $282.00: $331.10: $311 . Refer to your KMP Contract for details of all exclusions and limitations. How much do 2016 Kia Sportage 60,000 Scheduled Maintenance Services cost? Information about devices used to access our website may be collected and shared, even if this information is not tied to your name or other information that specifically identifies you. But beware, not all Kia dealers follow the schedule. He explained the problem very well and gave tips and options on getting it fixed. subcompact) or size (e.g. six-speed manual) or CVT (continuously variable transmission). Also, the 2016 Kia Soul won a J.D. The user manual can't be relied upon, as it quotes 24 month and 20,000 mile intervals. This beats the industry average for popular SUV models by $1,260. Generally these fit into a few main categories: The region and driving conditions in which the car is used, The preventive maintenance the car receives, The exact trim levels, configuration, transmission, and options and packages on the vehicle. Kia Store East: Sales: (502) 814-0456 Service: (502) 426-6228 . When you combine Kia's powertrain warranty with its limited comprehensive coverage, you'll benefit from major savings and worry-free ownership. 1-6-year plans2 are available and include 2 services per year. YourMechanic All rights reserved. Most of the repairs above are covered by the Kia warranty. Its a UK car and it's the original owners manual. For owners wanting to expand their coverage, Kia offers their pre-paid Kia Care Maintenance plan, which, depending on your driving habits, includes oil and filter changes every 3,750- or 7,500-mile interval. Information about devices used to access our website may be collected and shared, even if this information is not tied to your name or other information that specifically identifies you. See owners manual for more details. Estimate Dealer Estimate Shop Estimate; Labor Cost: $282.00: $331. You can tell how long a vehicle can go without maintenance services by its frequency score. Frequently, a powertrain warranty is offered separately and lasts five years or 60,000 miles, also depending on the first limit met. Kia Maintenance Plans are backed by Kia America and provide confidence that your Kia will be maintained by an authorized Kia Dealer who knows your Kia inside and out. Given that the Kia Sportage has an average of $462 and that the average vehicle costs $651annual --- the Sportage is substantially cheaper to maintain. There are some things that Kia doesn't cover either, but they aren't major expenses. While these associations are often grounded in fact - theres far more data we can use to determine which Hondas (e.g. Halfords Full Service - 12-month vehicle service. It is recommended to get the following inspected each oil change, AAA auto insurance offers free multipoint inspections. Motor1 says that warranties are the manufacturer's way of saying they've got your back if you choose to make this major purchase from them. New vehicles from Kia come with: 5 year/60,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty . See your Kia Maintenance Plan Customer Contract for details. He explained everything my truck in detail. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Our review team has examined thebest extended car warrantyproviders, and well introduce you to our two top recommendations at the end of this article. These scores are especially important for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), who enforces the safety standards to reduce vehicle-related accidents; vehicles in need of repair are a hazard to the driver and everyone else.

Puerto Rico Real Estate Developers, Substance Intoxication Includes All Of The Following Except, Gourmet Trends Pressure Cooker, Articles K