best italian bakery naples florida

Sugar Palm Bakery. There are lots of tables outside to eat along with some inside for We stopped here for lunch and were surprised by the quality of the food (turkey and cheese sandwich and yamoli wrap) and the very reasonable price. As always. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. We'll go back!More, We thought the food that we sampled was great. Get quick answers from The European Bakery & Cafe staff and past visitors. We will be in Naples during the first week of May and hope to eat at your place. A most enjoyable experience in every way, will certainly go back my next visit back to Naples , "Excellent Food and a very homey feeling.". The seating, music and lighting made for an old-world experience.maybe not for everyone but we really enjoyed it. Well get back to you as quick as we can with our availability as well as a quote. Our GORGEOUS and IMPRESSIVE Gift Boxes were created to surprise the recipient with a very special "wrapped" gift, filled with our YUUUMMY goodies & perhaps some fun surprises!! "name": "Elizabeth Carlton" Silva's Bakery Naples 28 Bakeries Coffee & Tea "Great Venezuelan bakery! We Mon"Key"ed Around with this great American pie! The current owners, Michael, Salvatore, and Santo Greco are fifth generation bakers. Improve this listing. We start from scratch, using only fresh ingredients so that our wedding cakes, birthday cakes, specialty cakes, and cheesecakes taste as decadent as they look. From Business: We are open 7 days a week. Gigi's Bakery | Naples FL "@type": "WebPage", A variety of cakes are $8, and crepes $11. The pastries here are so delicious and I love what they didmore, I thought it was odd that this place is the number 2 restaurant (after a bakery) on TripAdvisor withmore, On top of their breakfast and lunch food their bakery is amazing we've tried just about everythingmore, Even served the birthday cake that we got at a local bakery. Never again !! The service was friendly and attentive.More, By far the best traditional Polish Food we have had. Mon"Key"Buntz - The OriginalMon"Key" Bread Factory, is a family owned dessert shop on a mission to create. The seating, music and lighting made for an old-world experience.maybe not for everyone but we really enjoyed it. We had the place all to ourselves on a Tuesday eveningwe were a little nervous about trying it at first but were quickly charmed by the hosts and cook. This treat for the senses is sublime! We had a little bit of everything, it was all delicious. Grated potato mixed with flour, egg and seasoning, pan fried to golden brown mouth-watering pancakes served with side of applesauce and sour cream. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. What are some highly rated bakeries in Naples, FL? An absolute winner for Naples- the cakes are extraordinary and so is the staff !! One of the best parts of the dinner was having the lovely cook come out from the kitchen and check on our meal. JC. I came here with a girlfriend because I didn't think my husband would appreciate it. Literally, I could have spent hours just gawking at the fresh fruits, homemade pastas, pies, dried fruits, and much more. Nice location just a little ways up Hwy 41 from the Mall. We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. For a $40 charge, we will safely deliver your order to any location within Naples or Bonita Springs, Florida. A new fav place! We need to return and sample the desserts, we were too full after the main course. Of course the NAPLES weather is beautiful today, but there is nothing better than sitting outside, with a warm breeze, shade trees all around, and enjoying an excellent lunch! Mon"Key"Buntz!". How do you make pecan pie even better - create a warm and nutty pecan streusel smothered cinnamon caramel Mon"Key" & fill it with dreamy vanilla cream!!! How can you charge $70 for a cake and not come CLOSE to what I asked for. They serve lunch, too. Di Julio's Italian Restaurant Italian Restaurants Restaurants (1) (189) Website 34 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (239) 775-2886 5422 Rattlesnake Hammock Rd Naples, FL 34113 $$ Definitely stop by to dine in for an old world experience, or treat yourself to delish take-home that travels well. The house salad deserves mention, being a very delicious and interesting. I heard that you only take cash. And the desserts! IMHO, the bigos is particularly delish. We carry on the tradition of baking quality breads that has been in our family for over 100 years. Our cupcakes are baked daily on premise. Designed by WebmastersDesktop 2023AllRightsReserved. Parking in the front, side and in back on that block.More. Taste these incredible Polish style meat patties prepared with mixture of veal, pork and beef to perfection they melt in your mouth. Are you sure you want to delete this question? ", Paired with a cappuccino or a glass of wine - ahhhhh, it's too good. I just have to pop in. AMAZING! Some say this delightful treat received it's name because people would eat it with their fingers. We were the only guests there for an early lunch and enjoyed talking to them andlearning some Polish. MonKey Bread Factory. We have more than a few to choose from! They hosted a health fair in March that was fun and informative. THE 10 BEST Bakeries in Naples - Tripadvisor United States Florida (FL) Southwest Gulf Coast Naples Naples Restaurants Bakeries in Naples View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. I LOVE Didn't try anything else. "headline": "Mikkelsen's Pastry Shop Cakes", Our designs follow your imagination, creating sweet works of art that accent the occasion. The dressing was especially good, don't skip it. ENJOY!! Ask us! When you're ready to make your order, simply give us a call during our business hours at 239-596-5996, or email your requests, ideas, and images to cakes@mikkelsenspastryshop.com. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Food & Thought. This is a great option for delicate cakes or simply to save you time while preparing for a big event, such as a corporate banquet or a wedding. 'Wish we lived closer to this place year-round. I love not only their food, but I love the eclectic decor and the exceptionally homey feeling. "BEST Dessert EVER! This isvery good food, but not fancy cuisine. "dateCreated": "2015-11-04", Our meals are incredibly delicious, true home-style European meals prepared with only the freshest of ingredients and daily baked bread with an assortment of desserts. My family always lightened them up with more rice mixed in. Website. If you dont find your answers there, dont be shy. Ask us! Venezuelan Baked goods Artisanal Coffee 10823 Tamiami Trail N, 34108 Naples, Fl Tues - Sat: 8am-7pm/Sun 8am -12:30pm 239-325-9356 Tenemos los mejores buffet con dulces finos para toda ocacin. Very disappointed. I would say that they restaurant could stand for a refresh. We got the beef goulash, potato & cheese and sauerkraut/mushroom pierogies, and stuffed cabbage. Also a range of cakes and cookies. They have great family stories. I had lunch here with my wife who eats gluten free. Hotels near Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Hotels near Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Hotels near Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Hotels near Conservancy of Southwest Florida, Hotels near (RSW) Southwest Florida International Airport, Restaurants near The European Bakery & Cafe, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Naples, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Naples, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Naples, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Naples, Romantic Italian Restaurants in North Naples. Grain de Cafe 221 reviews Closed Now Its just a bit on the expensive side but give it a try. From Business: We are open 7 days a week. "keywords": ["custom cake", "wedding cake", "birthday cake", "mikkelsens pastry shop", "florida cake shop"], No COVID masks, but we ordered at a distance at the counter to take-out. She was delightful and had genuine interest in how we enjoyed our food. The dressing was especially good, don't skip it. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Rich, swirling chocolate marble, tangy key lime, fresh and flavorful strawberry, and indulgent Oreo are just a few of our exquisite flavors you can choose from. This is a review for bakeries in Naples, FL: "I dreeeeeeam about Mercato's tiramisu whenever I'm not in Naples. Does The European Bakery & Cafe offer takeout? Which we did not realize until the bill came. Will always visit anytime we are in the area.More, Every third week of the month, three of us go somewhere new for breakfast. The smell when I walked in took me back to the bakeries in Caracas." more Outdoor seating Takeout 2. We had to leave because no one can tell if they are covid positive, not willing to risk it. We are the leading pastry shop in Southwest Florida, with our clients comprising the best clubs, hotels and restaurants in the region. We were vacationing in Naples (again) and finally got a chance to stop in this place. They were amazing! They have great family stories. Also, be sure to take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page! Pick your favorite flavor or create a rich combination. And of course their excellent Polish beer. We always encourage you to submit reference photos and/or a description. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. A Florida Keys tradition with aMon"Key" twist! very good food, but not fancy cuisine. That is not what they do though, so if you can phone them I am sure you will get all questions answered. The host was helpful in describing the dishes, food was served promptly and was was awesome in every respect. Cute little place - however, they're closed on Sundays - difficult to understand this business decision - especially in Season - which would be a prime day for us to go there and relax, enjoy a meal and coffee under the trees. There are lots of tables outside to eat along with some inside for a rare rainy day in Naples. Excellent!More. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Exquisite. We invite you to visit us in our retail store, where innovation and good taste have always been our trademark. Go ahead, browse them all! You will love the atmosphere enough to forgive them for their web skills. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Most dinner plates are in the mid-$20's, and include mashed potatoes of pasta, salad, and the very good homemade bread. Friendly, professional service. Be mindful that Mikkelsens is a high demand pastry shop. These are some bakeries with a large number of reviews in Naples, FL. Authentic European-Style popular dishes are the very best Naples has to offer at the European Bakery & Cafe, LLC. Just note owners will not wear covid masks. We both had wonderful lunch plates at a reasonable price. Scrumptious orange glazed cinnamon caramel Mon"Key", filled with our signature orange cream, OMGOODNESS Mic drop! Oh My Goodness!!! IMHO, the bigos is particularly delish. The food would be best described as Polish comfort food and was tasty. Get in on the YUUUUM! Authentic European-Style popular dishes are the very best Naples has to offer at the European Bakery & Cafe, LLC. can sit and talk with the owners while you eat. We differ from traditional restaurants with an informal approach to decor and service. From Business: Gourmet cupcakes, customized cakes, wedding cakes! 'Just a family difference. 150 were here. They make all the food and create their own amazing desserts too. Its a very comforting space to come to alone or with a friend. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Famous European cabbage rolls stuffed with pork, beef and veal filling, covered with a delicious homemade tomato sauce. A note to bring cash as they don't take cards. A true Artisan bakery with a European touch. Simply outrageous! Naples, FL 34108. You won't get this most places. That's right!!!! I am new to here and am not a big fan of the Publix near me. Our cupcakes are baked daily on premise. It's the way Naples used to be. And when I am? Kielbasa is also good sliced in a sandwich with rye bread, not just as a main dish sausage. You can look at it in my place everyday expect Sundays, between 11am and 8pm. We look forward to working with you in making a special day sweeter with our beautiful cakes. This was my turn to choose. Banana bread to the MAX! Admittedly, we were doing take-out, but got an assortment of items that will be favorites on every visit. Aside from that, they have a full bakery and I took home French eclairs. Simply Cupcakes Bakeries (239) 919-3241 24 10th St S Naples, FL 34102 6. If youre looking for a unique cake design to match a special occasion, Mikkelsens Pastry Shop in Naples, Florida are your go-to architects for decadent and edible creations. La Colmar We were vacationing in Naples (again) and finally got a chance to stop in this place. Our desire is to offer our guests the most exciting, unique and delicious dessert experience EVER! What are the hours you are open? We accept orders over the phone at 239-596-5996 or you can submit your request over email at cakes@mikkelsenspastryshop.com. We also serve ice cream. Wefelt like we stepped into a good friends home, Hubert was a gracious host and after drinks were served, food we ordered started to come out and omg everything was so homemade and delicious, we tried alot of dishes, after we got to meet our amazing chef Marta, we chatted up a storm such a fun couple and then dessert was a Marta, cheesecake which I had been searching for since my trip to family in Germany, I shared mine but bought a piece to have the next day too! We'll go back! Picked one up Tuesday afternoon and it was" read more, All "italian bakeries" results in Naples, Florida. "description": "Mikkelsen's Pastry Shop provides a wide variety of cakes such as wedding cakes, specialty cakes, birthday cakes, or cheesecakes. For our wedding cake customers, we do offer a complimentary tasting of up to 3 different flavors. Specializing in cakes just a beautiful as delicious as they look!Gourmet cupcakes, customized cakes, wedding. 1. DIVINE! Dine in or take out. "author": { Dont miss this in Naples. Key lime pie can not keep up with ourKey lime pie Mon"Key". Specializing in cakes just a beautiful as delicious as they look!Gourmet cupcakes, customized cakes, wedding. Stop by our pastry shop in North Naples and see whats fresh out of the oven today! One had eggs with avocado toast, yum; another had a veggie egg white omelet on a fresh crescent; and I hada terrific bagel with an egg, cheese and bacondelicious! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies.

Phil Collins Chester Thompson Falling Out, The Tariff Of 1816 Was Intended To, Is Debbie Gibson Related To Mel Gibson, Articles B