hobby lobby anthropologie mirror dupe

Thanks you babe. Pour en savoir plus sur la faon dont nous utilisons vos donnes personnelles, veuillez consulter notre politique relative la vie prive et notre politique en matire de cookies. Thanks! It's lightweight and easy to hang, but I prefer leaning it on a table, floor or fireplace to draw attention to those spaces in style. You can check all the reviews of people raving about this one here. Plus, its fitted with a D-ring for easy hanging, so you can enjoy it right away! . Required fields are marked *. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. While browsing at Hobby Lobby, I stumbled upon the perfect wood appliqus that would give me a similar look to the original mirror. In Store Only Black Cathedral Arch Wood Wall Mirror (13) $279.99. So, if you really had your eye on this OG mirror but it's out of stock or you want something slightly different than everyone else, splurge fo the full size for the best Anthropologie mirror dupe floor-length on the market. This is a metal-encased, gold framed mirror to be hung vertically on walls, entryways, or vanity dressers. This is my favorite Anthropologie mirror dupe Amazon find. Materials Paper Template - 12 Pieces Hot Glue Gun Mirror Spray Paint Tools Silhouette Instructions Use the Paper Template to cut out 12 Pieces with a cutting machine. Create a unique focal point in your space with this standout oversized floor mirror. In Store Only Flourish Rustic Wood Wall Mirror (14) $399.99. Or, just find a dupe online thats a fraction of the price but with the same traditional accent mirror style, we all covet so much. The Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror starts at $500 and goes up to $1600. The rounded top is understated while the antique gold finish gives it some character. Sign up for our newsletter to get honest reviews on top products & services delivered weekly to your inbox. The Amelie Wall Mirror is a little over 4 feet tall (close to the 5-foot tall Gleaming Primose mirror size) but only $600 instead of $850. Its frame is crafted from a blend of engineered wood and resin, with a golden finish and subtly ornate detailing for a feminine, vintage look. . Image via Amazon.com I am such a sucker . It's not a floor length mirror but it does have all the vibes of Anthropologie mirrors without the price tag. Anthropologie Knock Off Bedding. If youre looking for a round Anthropologie mirror dupe (Anthro actually doesnt offer the Primrose in this shape), this Walmart mirror is a great option under $150. As long as the actual mirror part itself is fine and its just the frame that is damaged, you got yourself a little hybrid DIY / dupe find! This mirror is made with an MDF base on the back and a welded metal frame on the front. It has an arch/crowned top framed with distressed-looking metal just like the real deal, and features ornate detailing that gives it a simple yet beautiful appearance. If I ever move into a bigger house, perhaps I will consider it, and I am pretty sure my husband absolutely hates my incessant need to buy a million different rugs and have a mirror in almost every room of the house, so I might send him over the edge if I buy this one! All Rights Reserved. If you are here, you probably have seen it a million times in pictures and on Anthros site (wishing for it to be in your house and price to cut you some slack) but just cannot gather the courage to press the buy now button due to its magnificent price tag. Hobby Lobby Anthropologie Mirror Dupe If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, run as fast as you can there and head to the mirror section. The mirror comes in 4 different sizes and 3 different colors. 24in 1 Drawer Wooden Nightstand $129.99 Compare At $190. World Market Anthro Mirror Dupe 1 1.7 7. Also, it is one of the best Anthropologie mirror dupes on the list. Some gold paint (and IDK whatever else you DIY-ers would do to freshen it up a bit- not my expertise!) But the reviews state that the mirror comes damaged and chipped. Hang it up on the wall to view your beauty in a ravishing room! Ornate Filigree Mirrors HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. 2. Glue on beads, allow to dry for 24 hours. Under $300 for the full length mirror! Target mirror dupe 1.2 2. Add some major glam to your room with this truly affordable Anthropologie mirror alternative from Amazon! Kate and Laurel Arendahl Traditional Arch Mirror, $117 (Orig. It's fair, after all, these are the kind of pieces that you have forever, and ones that will absolutely set your space apart from anyone else's. The Anthropologie dupe mirror has almost all the same features as the Gleaming Primrose. This Anthro mirror dupe is highly rated, comes in different colors (gold, black, and bronze), and insanely affordable! The design resembles that of the 7 Anthro one but its actual size is somewhere between Anthros 6-7 inch mirror. Id love to see how you display it in your home! There are a LOT of Anthropologie mirrors in their home decor section and the Wood Manor Mirror in the Rabbit style is super similar to the smaller sizes of the Gleaming Primrose mirror! The Best Dupes for Lululemon Leggings on the Internet! }); Your email address will not be published. 2pk Indoor Outdoor Wood And Resin Wicker Patio Tables $129.99 Compare At $175. But before, just for those of you who may not know, this is what we are finding the luxurious primrose mirror looks like and for what we are finding dupes. Wood glue on appliqus to pre-sanded areas, hold in place with painters tape. Luisa Hummingbird Mirror, $398 - $528 Credit: Anthropologie Buy Now This elegant gold mirror gets dupe bonus points for also being an Anthropologie find. Ah-mazing! Grab this antique vintage vanity mirror which obviously will look classy AF above your mantel, bedroom vanity, or even bathroom sink for that matter. Once you have your mirror, you will need the supplies to make the antique adornments that make the Anthropologie mirror so famous. These affordable Anthropologie Mirror Dupes look similar but are a fraction of the price. I have had my eye on these mirrors for years but could never imagine paying the hefty price tag. $$950 N Tustin St. "I have been going to ultimate hobbies for many many years, and always had a great experience. Also, it comes in smaller sizes as well that retail for less price. So TikToker Kara Weber decided to make her own "primrose" mirror. Such a great steal, especially since Anthropologie is currently backed up on mirror orders for months. Come see how I made this DIY mirror dupe! trust me, the oh-so-gorgeous design, and supreme quality is exactly what you need if you are on a serious hunt for bargain mirrors. #anthropologiemirror #homedecor #roomdecor #hobbylobby". He had to fight snakes, Nazis, and booby traps to get the biblical artifact he wanted. Hobby Lobby Elegant Flourish Wall Mirror, available at Amazon, $99.99 This mirror has all the vintage charm of the original with almost identical scroll detail on the bottom corners and top of the arch. The Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror starts at $500 and goes up to $1600. If thats not enough, installation of this wall mirror only takes a matter of seconds thanks to a metal keyhole hanger securely attached to the back. Fun fact: The price of this Anthropologie mirror dupe is even lesser than the one mentioned above. Also, it is heavier and sturdy than it appears and has a full 5-star rating. Dont you worry, you have got my back! Check out my recent home decor posts here: rattan egg chairs, cheap egg chairs, target egg chair, The Bridgitte Ornate Mirror Collection from One Kings Lane. This mirror comes in a smaller size, making it perfect for putting on top of your desk or little nooks around your place. 2.) I truly feel like I achieved the high-end vintage look I was hoping for. The color is not stark white and it really does look very British and vintage in reality. 24in Wood 1 Drawer Side Table $129.99 Compare At $196. It is important that the mirror you are using has flat sides so that the appliqus will sit flush on the top and sides of the mirror. Another solid option that is almost a dead ringer for the Gleaming Primrose mirror at a super low cost! This Anthro mirror dupe is another great option to consider if you are eyeing the medium-sized primrose mirror. It's expensive. Im just a girl who decided to follow my love for decorating and live it out in real life. We may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. Before we dive in, below Ive listed the dimensions and costs of the four different sizes (2 floor mirrors and 2 wall mirrors) of the original mirror so that you can compare. Interested in a really heavy-duty mirror for the fraction of the price Gleaming primrose mirrors are sold? Hobby Lobby - Gold Arch & Flourish Wall Mirror - $59.99 Enhance your elegant space with Gold Arch & Flourish Wall Mirror! Using wood glue and staples to secure the mitered corners (cut on my miter saw). Your email address will not be published. Bring a touch of glamor to any room with this stunning peacock floor mirror. Hobby Shops. White Cathedral Wood Wall Mirror (24) $74.99. Its convenient size can be advantageous for you to place it anywhere or hang it in any place you like. This mirror has all the vintage charm of the original with almost identical scroll detail on the bottom corners and top of the arch. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Just slightly smaller in stature than the 3-foot Primrose, but with gorgeous wooden detail, this mirror would be the most adorable desk or vanity addition. Details: Im Carissa, the girl behind Bless This Nest Blog. Kelly Clarkson Contemporary Accent Mirror, Kate & Laurel Arendahl Traditional Arch Mirror, Willa Arlo Traditional Full Length Mirror. World Market Anthro Mirror Dupe 3 1.9 9. Its lack of ornate detailing makes it easy to introduce into any room for added convenience and brightness, and its under $300. Kelly Clarkson Modern and Contemporary Accent Mirror, available at Wayfair, $306.99. To attach the wood appliqus to the mirror I used both hot glue and E6000 super glue. Easy Trick To Hang Mirrors (or anything really) Fold along the dotted lines. I live to find the swaps and hacks. Because its so gorgeous, and from Anthropologie, it of course comes with a hefty price tag! Be sure to follow my Amazon Storefront for all the best affordable fashion, beauty, decor and more, and get notified when I do Live Streams with special promo codes exclusively for my viewers! Hobby Lobby Mirror 1.3 3. I'm the founder of Whimsy Soul (this blog you're reading!) Available in two sizes. TikTok video from Mason Oglesby (@masonanneoglesby): "Run to Hobby lobby rn to get this Anthropologie dupe mirror did I mention it's on sale? Hi! At almost 3 tall, this mirror from Amazon is a steal at just $99! It is modern, trendy, and has a sleek design that screams chicness and is certain to add a nice touch of luxury and aesthetic. 24.3K Likes, 287 Comments. This best-seller from Pottery barn looks very similar and seems like a good Anthropologie mirror dupe to me. The best Anthro dupes I have ever seen. Shop Affordable Anthropologie Mirror Dupes 1. Featuring a minimalist design with curved corners and tubular metal construction, this beautiful Anthropologie mirror dupe is perfect for injecting some modern aesthetics into your dcor. The antique gold finish completes the vintage look, and a metal sawtooth hook makes for easy installation of this show-stopping piece. If youre more of an online shopper then definitely hit up Facebook Marketplace! They have a few different versions of the primose mirror dupe and if you wait until they are on sale for 50% off, then you have found one heck of a deal. It's SUPER similar to the Gleaming mirror but literally a fraction of the price. So in my true DIY fashion, I started brain storming how I could make an affordable dupe on my own. It has got that luxurious width and size and looks worth the expense. But people seemed convinced in the comments that it was one of the best ones they have ever seen. This one is 3.5 feet tall but only $130! My bestie actually happened upon a gorgeous gold ornate mirror dupe on Facebook Marketplace and fixed it up a bit and it looks SO fab on her mantle! DUPE #5 KIRKLANDS - $349.99 This mirror is 6 foot tall! Flowing lines, intricate details, and a touch of Old World glamour this Beaudry Mirror has it all. Some creativity and wrestling of our vanity mirror later, and I had my dream mirror. Also, even though it feels heavy duty, it is not. Another gorgeous, contemporary Anthropologie mirror dupe for you to add to your home decor today for a touch of elegance that will surely impress your guests! At Home. Also from Kohls, this elegant mirror gives the Anthropologie Primrose mirror a run for its money and comes with keyhole openings for easy hanging. Gleaming Primrose Mirror | Anthropologie | From $498 The mirror comes in three sizes: three, five foot and seven feet. Kirklands is totally slaying it with their Anthropologie mirror dupes. Its large (over 5 tall) making it one of the most sizable Anthro mirror dupes out there. If you got a favorite Anthropologie mirror dupe that didnt make this post? By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Input your search keywords and press Enter. Its such a steal and comes in gold and black. An Anthropologie gleaming primrose dupe from Anthropologie? It looks SUPER similar to the Gleaming Primrose mirror -- it's tall, wide, gold and has all the little ornate details you want. This is NOT an affordable dupe mirror, but since I just chatted about the Arhaus Amelie Wall Mirror up above, I felt like I had to touch on the Amelie Grand Floor Mirror. This post contains affiliate links. Nicole Miller Home Arched Vanity Mirror Home Goods Obviously, quality and everything are taken into consideration. Accent Modern & Contemporary Accent Mirror. However, it won't cost you as much as $400. Whitewash Wood Wall Mirror (14) $129.99. I also like that it doesnt necessarily have to lean against a wall since it comes with the stand in the back. Step 1: BUild the frame I used picture frame moulding to create a frame. If youre looking for an Anthropologie mirror dupe with cleaner lines and a similar antique finish, look no further than the World market mirror. and you are good to go! Note: Do not hang with wire. And people were absolutely here for it. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en cliquant sur le lien Tableau de bord sur la vie prive prsent sur nos sites et dans nos applications. These Kirkland mirrors are a super affordable Anthropologie full length mirror dupe. The Metal Framed Full Length Mirror is perfect for checking your outfit before you head out the door. Reviewers say its heavy, looks pricier than it is, and is a versatile size. It has a timeless, Parisian, glam look that suits a variety of interior design tastes and is available in several colors (gold, silver, antique black) and sizes (7, 6, 5, and 3). Ok hear me out on this one. If you're looking for large round decorative mirrors that have ton of personality, this one is for you. I own the World Market Anthropologie mirror dupe which is really tall and slim. Anthropologie Mirror Dupe (make this mirror for way less) 18,663 views Feb 9, 2020 472 Dislike Share Save Fortheloveofcolor 1.73K subscribers Rebecca found this mirror she fell in love. Wayfair Chiristany Wall Mirror 1.6 6. Sometimes even the simplest objects garner a hefty price tags. The dupes of this particular mirror are everywhere, including a much cheaper (but still pricey) Hobby Lobby knock-off. With the feet, it also stands off the ground a bit so it's easy to vacuum and keep clean. document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); window.fd('form', { After you have painted the mirror and appliqus, you want to let them completely dry. IS IT YOUR ACTUAL PIC FROM YOUR HOUSE? An Anthropologie-inspired find that's staring back at you literally. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. This old-world-inspired mirror would be a welcome addition to a modern bathroom and it comes in a dark bronze or more classic brass to match your existing fixtures. TheAnthropologie dupe mirrorhas almost all the same features as the Gleaming Primrose. See More Finds. If you're looking for a floor mirror silver colored or even pink (for real) they have it. This project needed very few supplies and took us no time to make!Jo and Rebecca Everywhere!Rebecca Propes:www.rebeccapropes.comRebeccas Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RebeccaPropesDesigns?ref=search_shop_redirectInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/rebeccadiy/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rebeccadiyJo Gickwww.jogick.comJos Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OhSoJoDesigns?ref=search_shop_redirectInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/ohsojo_/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ohsojogick/Video not sponsoredAll crafts are to be made at your own risk, we are not responsible for harm that could occur. Oh, and it comes in SO many different colors! One of the reasons it's so popular is that it feels right at home among a range of home decor styles. Personally, I do not own this mirror or a dupe! I also admittedly have NEVER BEEN to Hobby Lobby (I KNOW, like how?) This indeed is the closest Anthropologie mirror dupe for the price which most of us can afford. Your email address will not be published. One reviewer even commented that its better than the Anthropologie mirror, which is saying something! The beaded frame is made of hand-forged iron, with scrolling corners and an elegant shell crest. Another great option if youre looking for the smaller mantle or vanity size mirror. I would want to have a large luxurious mirror but for a far less price as well. formId: '63c997edde520bd60dc33151', You can probably find me hunting down hot springs with girlfriends, kayaking, cooking with my husband, petting strangers' dogs or watching like, all the things on Netflix. 2. These beautiful gold mirrors from PB Teen channel the exact vintage energy of the Primrose mirror and come in two similar sizes, a smaller one perfect for an entryway or above a vanity and a larger floor mirror for a full-length moment. If you (just like me) cannot fathom the courage to buy that expensive gleaming primrose mirror, youll want to do that to them. If you follow just about any major Influencer on Instagram, you have probably seen the famous Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Rose (click here to see it). This gold, vintage find is the perfect Anthropologie mirror lookalike if you've been obsessing over their expensive Primrose mirror. However, if you cannot afford its hefty price tag, here are some dead gorgeous Anthropologie Primrose mirror dupes youll absolutely love! For under $300, this darling mirror looks amazing on fireplace mantles as an oversized statement piece. If you haven't" If you are looking for decorative mirrors that match the same Anthro vibe, this one is really small in size but then also is the cheapest among all. This is a spot-on 98% Large Anthropologie mirror dupe if just in case you want to consider. If the Anthropologie mirror dupes above just don't quite grab your attention, the Gleaming Primrose Mirror might be worth it for you. It comes in two sizeswall and leanerand the leaner mirror is $499 compared to Anthros $1,200. The Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirrors are super popular but quite expensive. THAT FIRST PIC YOU HAD UP WHERE IS THAT AMAZING RUG FROM? Once I added the glue, I pulled the wood pieces out about half way from under the appliqus so that the glue didnt dry to the scrap wood. Hobby Lobby Wall Mirror. The non-beveled glass gives this piece a sophisticated and timeless look, while the ornate crown top add a touch of luxury. We have three large floor mirrors and consider them among our most beloved home decor. Its no secret that I love a beautiful mirror for its ability to open up a room and reflect light or an amazing view. Excellent service and selection." more. This wall mirror under $300 has an arched shape like the Anthropologie Primrose and ornate garland details along the frame. Its a timeless choice that will add a touch of luxury to any space. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I found THE best Anthropologie Mirror Dupe you won't believe until you see! This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. mesurer votre utilisation de nos sites et applications. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Hobby Lobby 5/13 Antiqued Wall Mirror VANA NALA amazon.com $213.74 Shop Now If you're all about those exquisite details, this wall mirror has jeweled adornments along its apex and edges. Si vous ne souhaitez pas que nos partenaires et nousmmes utilisions des cookies et vos donnes personnelles pour ces motifs supplmentaires, cliquez sur Refuser tout. Nicole Miller Home Arched Vanity Mirror, available at Home Goods, $79.99. Now that I got that out of the way, here are 10 other low cost options if youre looking to weigh your options a bit! Hobby Lobby Anthropologie Mirror Dupe shop now on amazon The Gold Arch & Flourish Wall Mirror from Hobby Lobby is one of the best dupes on the list. So yayyyy! Toy Stores. Hobby Lobby Arch Wall Mirror $99 | Amazon.

Fort Pierce, Fl Death Records, Inreach Vs Outreach Healthcare, Why Is Ryan Reynolds Vancityreynolds, Cinco De Mayo Specials Lincoln Ne, Articles H