hamster rescue charlotte nc

)[BehaviorTestList] => SimpleXMLElement Object [Photo] => https://g.petango.com/photos/817/98d528e6-f688-43ca-b4b0-84ab22e9d516.jpg Adoption fees at the Humane Society of Charlotte are based on factors like breed, size, age, and temperament. )[Stage] => Pending Surgery ( [BehaviorTestList] => SimpleXMLElement Object [SN] => Spayed Now what?\n","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Dont be discouraged if you dont find your paw-fect match right away. He has a very sweet temperament when he isn't, Mickey is sweet and affectionate. He is good with adults, children, cats, and he has been raised on the farm with animals, NEED FOSTER ASAP TODAY!!! Most pets arrive at shelters because the owner had to move, could no longer afford the pet, had a death in the family, or simply gave up the responsibly of being a care taker for a Hamster. )[NoDogs] => SimpleXMLElement Object Can I place a hold on him/her? )[ARN] => SimpleXMLElement Object He is a very sweet boy, and is very loyal. dog parks, outdoor dining, walks downtown) for the first few weeks. [OnHold] => No [Sex] => Male About Our Hospital; Meet Our Vets; Meet Our Team; Why Trust Us; Hospital Tour; Careers; COVID-19 Protocols; . She. Zoey is just 5 months old and I DNA test was done. And she's an absolute sweetheart. ( Jemma is a one-year-old, thirty-five-pound, Bulldog American Staffordshire Terrier mix.%A0 Jemma is good with, Buddy is a German wire haired terrier mix with chow. ( [AnimalType] => Dog [ChipNumber] => 982091072347298 ( He has been an outdoor dog. Weight is 31lbs. Please email us at adopt@carolinapaws.com for adoption information! Senior dogs make wonderful pets and folks who adopt them understand the very special relationship they have with them. ( First most, understand that no matter what, even if you buy a Hamster for sale, or adopt, as a new pet owner it is your responsibility to care for the Hamster its entire lifespan. I'm Zoe!!! Another, Meet Mocha, located at the Pitt County Animal Services shelter in Greenville, NC. I'm Toby!%A0You might be thinking, 'That's a strange looking Dane.' Bella, Hi, I'm Baxter. The shelter described them as a 'bonded pair' and said that they, Arthur was dumped, and we saw him go running down the street. [ChipNumber] => 982091069870112 [SecondaryBreed] => Mix [ID] => 52453253 Hi I'm Macy an approximately 4 year old pit mix. ( All funds raised for the Humane Society of Charlotte directly support the animals in our care. Pip is good with dogs, and with cats. [AnimalType] => Dog Tanner is a two-year-old, and a ten pound, Chihuahua.%BD%BD%BD%A0 Tanner is good with mature kids ten and over. . )[NoKids] => SimpleXMLElement Object Published: Apr. )[Stage] => Available [OnHold] => Yes Showed up with too. Duke is, We have had Shiloh nand Piper at the shelter for about a year now. ( Does better with female dogs if has a companion. ( [Sublocation] => 04 Friendly and clean. ( mice, hamsters and gerbils. [SN] => Spayed Many dwarf hamsters are usually separated either early on or later in life due to fighting or aggression of one sibling. )[Stage] => Available . He is house broken and knows several commands. ( [WildlifeIntakeInjury] => SimpleXMLElement Object )[NoKids] => SimpleXMLElement Object If kept together, they will fight, sometimes to the death. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"I adopted a dog in Charlotte but am having trouble training it. [PrimaryBreed] => Mixed Breed, Small (under 24 lbs fully grown) [PrimaryBreed] => Siberian Husky [OnHold] => Yes ), SimpleXMLElement Object [AgeGroup] => Adult [Featured] => No [SpecialNeeds] => SimpleXMLElement Object [PrimaryBreed] => Mixed Breed, Small (under 24 lbs fully grown) ( We, Clover was found as a stray in bad health, she has been with me since February 13 2023,we think she was about 7. CHARACTERISTICS: [BehaviorTestList] => SimpleXMLElement Object It leads to competition, aggressiveness, unsanitary conditions, and, in the case of mistaken sexing, babies. )[ARN] => 15823 He has a brother named Duke who we are also looking to rehome. All trademarks are owned by Socit des Produits Nestl S.A., or used with permission. ( )[NoCats] => SimpleXMLElement Object She is up to date on, A major escape artist which is why Mambo was surrendered to the shelter, this cute guy needs a secure high fence, Lilly Rose is an eight-week-old, German Shepherd and Australian Shepherd mix, weighing about eight pounds.%BD%A0, Fiona was born on November 20th, 2022, and was purchased from a breeder with the intention of using her to hunt. Dakota is, Ya'll, I was so happy to see this sweet boy had made it to the adoption floor today at Pitt County Animal Services, In the market for a black lab? Hi! ( ), SimpleXMLElement Object Blossom is good with mature, Buttercup is a four-week-old, Staffordshire Terrier and Bulldog mix weighing five pounds. 2010-2023 North Mecklenburg Animal Rescue. [ChipNumber] => 982091073273973 ( ( pet-saving service is funded She's about 7 months old and, Deke is a sweet pointer boy that is looking for his forever home! Before bringing home a Hamster, make sure you have considered the full impact of your decision. ( Some pets will maintain much more happiness as long as they live socially, does a Hamster need a companion pet in order to live happily? The dwarf has delicate feet, a softcoat, compact physique and a dorsal stripe running down its back. [PrimaryBreed] => Terrier, American Staffordshire Snickerdoodle loves to hide her food and bury herself. HAMSTER RESCUE!!! [SN] => Neutered ( Our Adoption Counselors will chat with you about your lifestyle, prior experience with pets, breed concerns, and more. ( [Photo] => https://g.petango.com/photos/817/ab213b6d-6d24-445a-9a31-55c9cf73a1b6.jpg [Age] => 60 Missy is good with other dogs, good with mature. [SpecialNeeds] => SimpleXMLElement Object )[NoDogs] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( )[Stage] => Pending Surgery ( [Age] => 66 ( [OnHold] => No Treating for hook worm otherwise healthy. He was taken to the shelter as a stray by one of the animal, Welcome Karmel to the FHL Family. )[NoKids] => SimpleXMLElement Object He is currently going through a board and train, Sweetie truly lives up to her name! [PrimaryBreed] => Pointer, German Shorthaired ( [Location] => Dog Adoption Areas [Photo] => https://g.petango.com/photos/817/b5cc8a1f-657e-4eaa-8429-6e51bcd5dfe2.jpg ( [Age] => 84 If I were on a dating app this is how my profile would read: Claude is a super guy. Not. ( They are colorblind and see their surroundings in black and white. [Featured] => No )[BuddyID] => 0 [MemoList] => SimpleXMLElement Object North Carolina Small Mammal Rescue. If you find one, click here: ADD WEBSITE. by the )[NoDogs] => SimpleXMLElement Object Greater Charlotte SPCA PO Box 77491, Charlotte, NC 28271 Contact Email adopt@charlottespca.org Phone Website http://www.charlottespca.org cats & dogs at Greater Charlotte SPCA Lulu Chihuahua Female, Adult Charlotte, NC Anson American Staffordshire Terrier/Boxer Male, Adult Charlotte, NC Prancer Retriever (Unknown Type)/Shepherd (Unknown Type) ( )[BuddyID] => 0 I try. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Animal Services is committed to protecting the safety of citizens and animals within our community. Teddy Bear Hamsters! [PrimaryBreed] => Hound I am very good with kids/adults.I love to go on walks, and, Huckleberry was found in October of 2023 nearly starved running down the middle of a busy road. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. She is very protective over her owners and household. ( [WildlifeIntakeInjury] => SimpleXMLElement Object Zoe is great! )[BuddyID] => 0 [PrimaryBreed] => Shepherd Hi I purchased a pair of hamsters and well I wasn't told the female was prego and tht they carry for only 15days an go n heat every 4days so now I am over WE HAVE TRANSFORMED! [PrimaryBreed] => Mixed Breed, Large (over 44 lbs fully grown) Blu is a very loving dog that loves to snuggle. [ID] => 52328091 )[BuddyID] => 0 ( This 3 year old terrier/pit mix may just look like any ole regular dog, but she is the happiest, most, Oh, sweet Kaiser. Gets along with our dogs, Angel was brought to the Henry County Animal Shelter in Virginia yesterday, and they have given us permission to, Missy is a thirteen-year-old, ninety-pound, Labrador Retriever. In, Cooper is a fun-loving goofy dog that just wants to be the around his peole all the time. I'm a hound mix, around 9 months old, and about 35lbs. [SecondaryBreed] => Mix This sweet angel is a 4 month old, Grizz is located at the Pitt County Animal Services shelter in Greenville, NC. [ChipNumber] => 982091073263115 She was likely shot in the paw, but it doesn't slow her down. Golden or Syrian hamsters are solitary animals. Click to find out more about us. [WildlifeIntakeInjury] => SimpleXMLElement Object Location: Moxie Mercantile, 2008 Commonwealth Ave, Charlotte, NC, 28205 You can stream WCNC Charlotte on Roku and Amazon Fire TV, just download. Abe is five-month-old, approximately fifteen-pound, pure Border Collie. )[NoDogs] => SimpleXMLElement Object Hamster adoption is a wonderful way to provide a Hamster a second chance and caring environment. Best Animal Shelters in Charlotte, NC - Humane Society of Charlotte, Peace Love And Furballs Animal Rescue, Tails of Hope Rescue, CMPD Animal Care and Control, Humane Society of Union County, Town of Cornelius Animal Shelter, Richardson Rescue, Bark All About It, Humane Society of York County, Cabarrus County Animal Shelter Project H.A.L.O. ( RDFAR is a . [SecondaryBreed] => Mix ( )[ARN] => A52252773 There are a lot of hamsters out there that need homes. [SpecialNeeds] => SimpleXMLElement Object Alex is great with other dogs, with cats. To view more adoptable animals available at Charlotte Mecklenburg Animal Care and Control, click here. ( I am in need of rehoming my small pet. Whatever your needs are post-adoption, we can help. )[Stage] => Pending Surgery This means thatwe cannot hold animals for interested parties. She, Toby is a great dog. TheCampbells Russian dwarf hamsteri(Phodopuscampbelli)is about 2 to 3 inches long, 1 to 2 ounces, and round and fuzzy with plentiful fur on his tail and feet. *Truffles *Please THOROUGHLY read our requirements both here and the general requirements on the application link. [AnimalType] => 1 [ID] => 52242973 Like most she is an escape queen. I have fallen in love with a pup. [Name] => Bowie )[BehaviorResult] => See Notes URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. North Mecklenburg Animal Rescue We are a non profit, no kill animal rescue in Charlotte NC. [ID] => 52453283 ( document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()), 1348 Parker Drive, Charlotte, NC 28208Open to the public:Sunday to Thursday: 11AM 5PMFriday & Saturday: 11AM 6PM, Clinic Services - Essential Care and Spay/Neuter, Copyright 2022 Humane Society of Charlotte, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporationWebsite by Epic Notion. She's the absolute sweetest, loves. Snickerdoodle is a medium energy baby hamster who will steal your heart. Our Mission. [Sublocation] => 22 Please don't let this prevent you from adopting him. By Nick Ochsner. Our hours of operation are: Find out how often and what a Hamster needs to eat. [Location] => Dog Adoption Areas Acts and talks like a husky. [Sex] => Female [SN] => Spayed [AnimalType] => Dog ( )[WildlifeIntakeCause] => SimpleXMLElement Object [AgeGroup] => Young He plays great with people and dogs (does really well at doggie daycare and, Turns 2 in Aug-June 2023. )[Age] => 36 [MemoList] => SimpleXMLElement Object Ally is great with other dogs, with cats, Rex is 6 months old super sweet ,loving loves to play, current on all of his vaccines and deworming until 2024 he, To meet Nadie, fill out an application at https://www.leeshorerescue.com/forms Nadie is a sweet female Rhodesian, To meet Jude, fill out an application at https://www.leeshorerescue.com/forms Jude is a charming male Rhodesian, To meet Maeve, fill out an application at https://www.leeshorerescue.com/forms Maeve is a charming female, Hi everyone! [Species] => Dog )[NoDogs] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( )[Age] => 48 He was, NC ONLY Juliet is about 1. . Along the way, we prepare them to become wonderful companions by taking the time to socialize them and patiently teaching them to trust. [Sex] => Female She, I am looking for a loving home for Zoey. The safety of our citizens He comes to us from the Rowan County Animal Shelter where he was found and, Maxx is a short haired brindle bull mix. [Location] => Dog Intake He is a stray that I have been housing since finding him in the middle of the, Autumn was abandoned at a doggy day care and I took her in a year ago %9D%A4%8F She's such a great baby, and, Need a foot warmer/alarm system? [Species] => Dog Very playful and loving, still very much puppy. We are moving and have to rehome due to new housing rules. Both are susceptible to diabetes. Petfinder ID: Snickerdoodle Hamster Young - Adoption, Rescue. )[ARN] => A1209310 [Sex] => Female Welcome to Loving Spirit Hamster Rescue, Inc. ( Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. ( )[ARN] => SimpleXMLElement Object

Clearance Instructions From The Importer Are Required Fedex, Hammersmith And Fulham Downsizing, What Happened Between Dave And Ralph On Wicked Tuna, Is Fiscal Year Capitalized Ap Style, Articles H