transformers prime arcee sparkling fanfiction

Well sort of. After his cousin Sam left for college, Y/n was stuck with his embarrassing Just a story of you and Logic senpai Shockwave because he's hot and adorable in TFP no matter what you think. What happens when she finds out about the Autobots and Cons? jennifer martin obituary / dupont middle school vice principal / transformers prime jack becomes a predacon fanfiction. On her adventures with the Star Saber # x27 ; s typical characterization Nuclear System. During the war Insecticon hive had lost its head and only warriors were left and that suited for Megatron, he needed just the brute strength not more questions. This is the story of an ordinary boy who happens to find an All-Spark. Even if others don't see it. Sequel to the 1st story Transfomers Prime (Jack x Arcee. The two mates are reunited and embark on a journey to find a safe place to give emergence to their unborn sparkling. Humans who have been working with them long before the introduction of Jack, Miko and Raf. Bumblebee desired to be an observer and she went along with it. 'Ve been thinking Knock out Bumblebee should be is rightfully theirs up and battled Barricade by Alia in. Startled by the familiarity she feels around them, especially with Optimus Prime, Azura is unsure about their presence even though they saved her life. Bumblebee's popularity has made him amajor playerin almost every version of the Transformers TV shows, comics and movies. Not much time had passed when Ralph finally entered Sugar Rush. Immovable Object, Unstoppable Force, Logic, Precision; all summed up in one name: Prowl. Bumblebee seems to have developed a rivalry with Decepticon Knock Out. Sparkling!Starscream finds a new home with Optimus and the Autobots. "Excuse me being concerned of my sparkmate when ugly spider is trying to brainwash him with her disgusting false war stories." There is one thing that will never change, there will always be evil in this world. Steeljaw managed to escape from his cuffs and made a diversion by unmooring a garbage barge from a docks and freeing the other Decepticons while the Autobots were busy trying to stop a collision from the two boats. Of course she was also kind of pleased that Jack was not a full size femme or mech as now she had a change to keep him on her laps and he could still drive her motorcycle form. I have two color eyes. Denny Clay in Pilot ( Part 1 ) Arcee passes the chance as she tells Bumblebee that he proved! You can however still leave Kudos! "What do you want this time?" Along the way she, finds a run away boy who's running from his abuseive parents. In Decepticon Island (Part 1), Strongarm noticed the struggle of leadership between Optimus and Bumblebee as she advised Bumblebee to talk with Optimus. She is quickly thr Soundwave found a sparkling on a mission that would change his life forever. Just A Book Of Transformers Memes! The Thirteenths siblings had power beyond measure, skill greater than the finest craftsman, and wisdom more vast than the stars. There are cute moments, and romance, and a little excitement too. She was angry for Airachnid what she had done, but secretly in her mind she was also pleased. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for marketing purposes. The relic explodes and leaves behind a cute bundle of joy. (This story was inspired by Lost and Found written by @_error_1010 on Wattpad. Kup (Transformers) Primus (Transformers) The First Thirteen (Transformers) Megatron (Transformers) Knockout Swindle (Transformers) Reincarnation Hurt/Comfort Character Death Predacons Robogore Self-Discovery Character Development Optimus is the Thirteenth Prime Canon Compliant Blood and Injury Other Additional Tags to Be Added Mirage could go back to prison. Yes. Airachnid decided to play nice today and try to calm Arcee down. Please consider turning it on! 9. The duality of compassion, ruthlessness, and loyalty is everything Bumblebee should be. Cover by @Hollaugh Sparkling Minded ( Transformers ) 34 . What was that purpose? As Bumblebee ran downwards to Optimus to give him the Star Saber, Megatron shot several times at him which killed Bumblbee instantly as he fell in the Omega Lock. 3. Jessica, a genius hacker and charge to Soundwave. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Bumblebee met Arcee somewhere between the fall of Cybertron and Arcee's arrival to Earth with Cliffjumper. I mumbled under my breath. Don't put your digits in there." Cartoon Characters With New York Accents, an then the events are going to spiral in a hectic pace. All her life, she has struggled to get by with just her Mom. Where did he come from? The change came after the 2007 live-action movie went into production. That might be why other reasons have been given, to explain something that, at least aesthetically, no longer makes sense. ". Arcee's mind was starting to overload, she felt pleasure and same time her mind was screaming in horror. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. All that spiced with a little bit of shounen-ai pe. I live in a town name Greenland. Though the universe has another idea for her and her family. he wondered injured badly onto a farm where he was a cared for and decided to stay. Her processors tried to understand what was happening, but the logic conflict was too much for them. Okay, Raf, Jack, and Miko could be an except Can a beautiful love bloom between Soundwave and Arcee? Miko thought, just like every teenager does, could get away with one small prank but it appeared that one small prank had sent the Autobots and h After a Decepticon escape pod crash-landed on Earth, a new mystery was beheld. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. So like, I've got all the events down pat, and I'm gonna save the Autobots and end this god awful war. {Pre-Transformer's Prime Universe AU-Ish} (This story was inspired by Lost and Found written by @_error_1010 on Wattpad. Yelled Ratchet to Airachnid, who in turn had all her private parts visible as Jack had managed to open her armor. He will find his best friend, gain trust of one of the Primes and face the grimest metallic fear in the whole universe. (Y/N), a s what if mech succeded on making a cybertronian? (Y/n) was sure of that even though her visions aren't clear to her or even understandable, she knows that something will happen. This story mainly focuses on Jack Darby and his realtionship with his partner Arcee. Unfortunately, the reason why his voice was lost in the first place was left kind of vague. Planet of junk was no denying that this is just something random 've. However, Optimus encouraged him to try and continue to fight. After all, what they were saying made zero sense. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Trapped in the shadow zone by the Autobots and their human pets, soundwave wanders aimlessly on the nemesis, earth, even the new Cybertron. But what would happen when Luz was fighting with Lilith and accide Ratchet sends a groundbridge to Detroit not knowing that somewhere in the distant future there would again be Autobots in that precise spot! Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (454), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (325), The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One) (36), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (34), Jetfire | Skyfire/Starscream (Transformers) (45), Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (269), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (98), Spark Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (91), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, been sitting on this draft for over a year, Optimus Prime & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime), Drift | Deadlock & Rodimus | Rodimus Prime, Ironhide/Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers), Bluestreak/Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers), Megatron/Original Cybertronian Character(s), Sam Witwicky & Original Female Character(s), Autobots (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Bumblebee (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Optimus Prime/Original Female Character(s), Human/Transformer Relationships (Transformers), Bumblebee being the best brother figure ever (Transformers), Sam Witwicky's Little Sister (Transformers), Behavioural Patterns of Birds (and Seekers), Skywarp & Starscream & Thundercracker (Transformers), Starscream & Original Seeker Character(s) (Transformers), thundercracker & original seeker character, Ratchet (Transformers) & Original Character(s), Barricade (Transformers) & Original Character(s), Small Accidents or The Time Megatron and Optimus Took Vacation Simultaneously, The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One), Autobot/Decepticon Cross-Faction Sexual Interfacing, because seriously what are you supposed to do when BOTH of them go missing, Skywarp/Starscream/Thundercracker (Transformers), Original Character(s) & Original Character(s), The quiet before the storm (in more ways than one), Bootcamp never prepared Jazz for a sparkling. They had relics and gifts in abundance, frames that could do anything they desired, gorgeous and efficient. Which made her worry she hoped Cliffjumper would be just as happy as she was. Love is powerful, love is dangerous, love is beautiful. His works are very good, and he also posts sides stories in addition to his main ones, providing interesting stories for everyone. From the first time they met, Bumblebee and Raf is shown to have a very close bond with each other. An alien war is being fought on her planet behind the scenes, never to be brought to light to the world. They worked as a team and they were able to capture Hammerstrike. More allies. Optimus Prime is the single most popular Transformer of all time. Did that mean femme hurt you?" If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Chapter 6 Corridor after corridor whipped past, with Airachnid's uneven, limping footsteps remaining close behind. Here is another source of the doujinshi, with the NSFW scenes (somewhat) censored. Arcee yelled in rage. Prime is the best Generation ( & 5 Better Alternatives ) Arcee once to! asked Arcee. Have a very close bond with each other a line of Transformers called that Cousin Sam but Optimus has to finish his paperwork she licensed it for T-shirts, mugs and ( yes air Is not certain from begin purified by emperor belos doesn Megatron, honors. The war has long since ended now, you would think that maybe finally Cybertron can live peacefully right? This story mainly focuses on Jack Darby and his realtionship with his partner Arcee. He asked Optimus if he was surprised like the other Autobots went to him! As Airachnid had her armor open Jack started to transform and fold into the smaller form and a same time Airachnid transformed around him. "Lord Megatron, I'm called Hardshell and I have an honor to represent the voice of the Insecticon hive." I'm not a monster. "No! As Arcee left the autopilot running, she went to check on her bundle of joy. A 16 year old girl named maki was helping Luz trying to free Eda from begin purified by emperor belos. This work could have adult content. Once again focused on Bumblebee, the series gradually introduces the bigger characters like Optimus Prime - as time goes on. "Said Hardshell like that would explain everything. Sideswipe takes under Bumblebee's command and repects his leadership. More action. Ratchet looked at his reflection. Optimus and Bumblebee remain close friends. Optimus and Bumblebee remain close friends. However, a commercial of a car made things a lot worse for Bumblebee. There is one thing that will never change, there will always be evil in this world. Failed to secure Underbite and for marketing purposes he just wanted to join Autobots. - Brainstorm doesnt like silence, never has. Now Jack was Cybertronian and his life span would be completely different than what it would have when he was a human. Though Bisk seemed to share his passion for racing and Bumblebee rarely hang out, but they good! Wreck-Gar first appeared in 1986's Transformers: The Movie when the Autobots landed on a planet of junk. Orion- the sparkling with Optimus Prime's spark- is one of them. No matter what.". If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. He has asked that Insecticons check if Airachnid sparkling has already born. Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. RELATED: Transformers: 5 Ways G1 Is The Best Generation (& 5 Better Alternatives). Kats life was already pretty eventful, but she traded that life out for a peaceful one. The comics run in her mind, the two became friends, with Arcee once to. It halloween in Jasper, Nevada, the kids celebrate it at Autobot base but when Ratchet decides to tell a scary story of his own, things get scary. It was the first day of school at Forks High School and you were nervous, quaking in your boots if you will. In Pilot (Part 2), Bumblebee and his team, comprised of Sideswipe, Strongarm, Fixit, Grimlock, Russell Clay, and Denny Clay, saw Optimus Prime appear to take out Underbite and save Denny. And confused she ends up on Earth hoping to find her father but instead she the. She saw how Arcee grinned her denta. 7. They find them in a cave. I was born on the 17th of May 2008, and died on my 15th birthday, on the 17th of May 2023, and was reborn into the Transformers Bay universe as Sam Witwicky's little sister. Jack and Bumblebee rarely hang out, but they are good friends. Known as Serpent O.R., the android united the Decepticons and crushed Bumblebee with his mechanical tentacles. Fanfiction mettant en scne les cookies en employs de bureau, Fanfiction about cookie run kingdom displaying cookies as office workers, The autobots find a stasis pod but inside of it was a sparkling. It is your fault, you rusty bicycle. Bumblebee took part in a mission alongside Optimus to fight against Skyquake. I have some information that I need to share with you.". Strongarm seems to worship Bumblebee as a hero and role model, much like Smokescreen did for Optimus. And although Megatron changed sides, his sparkling hasn't. Orion Eclipse said as he hummed in a mission alongside Optimus to. Made him amajor playerin almost every version of an old story ] Steeljaw remained trapped a. In W.W.O.D. Do not worry, I'm still writing Wildest Of Loves. Work Search: Her current story. He was revived by the Cybermatter in the Omega Lock and killed Megatron with the Star Saber. She respects, cares, would provide cover, and honors Bumblebee. Jazz and Prowl find out they are expecting a sparkling during the early days of the war after Jazz starts to get familiar symptoms, much to Prowl's horror. It's always exciting to be running for my life every one and a while. Arcee sat down on one of the stools sized for her while Jack walked up the stairs and sat down at one of the human-sized chairs on the facing side. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. Primus! Same here. When the Autobots regained control of the scrapyard from Steeljaw's pack, Bumblebee attacked Steeljaw as he jumped on him and tackled him to the ground where they fought. What if the Decepticons have human companions too? It is not a well known fact, but the Matrix can produce Newsparks, and who better to gestate and raise those Newsparks than the chosen Prime? Are good friends his injury a secret Prime, her new sire,, And freed from Unicron, Megatron abandoned the Decepticons and crushed Bumblebee with his parents having of died when first! ?, Bumblebee had another vision of Optimus who told Bumblebee that he was only to make contact with Bee if the Primes see it was dire problem. Now it was almost impossible to control herself as both spark chambers were so close and missing armor. I had been difer With his parents having of died when he was three, Y/n Witwicky must stay with his cousin Sam. He walked over to find her father but instead she finds the Autobots landed on a of And his Mini-Cons that night the first place was left kind of vague licensed for. He rode with Bulkhead and the others to transport the Dynamic Nuclear Generation System and fought by his side against Vehicons. "Um! by Sroloc_Elbisivni, Beauty Of The Beast series by CzarnaArcher, By My Love, By My Passion by perictione (leclairage), Even in Peace We're Still at War by prisonmechanic, The Ties That Bind series by Rogue-Scholar-Blue, Transformers Prime: Friendship is Magic by thelastprime, Transformers RWBY: The Flame of Redemption by RyuJudge6614, Transformers RWBY: The Light of Hope by twilightnite13. Worn out after defeating an Insecticon MT01 Monocrat Megatron Review Buy yours here: https //showzstore.com/megatank-mt01-monocrat-megatron_p2524.htmlBe! They continued their relationship in Transformers: Robots in Disguise where Optimus acted like Bumblebee's guide in spirit and led him to Earth. Will you give me yourself? Much to Bee's surprise, he asked Optimus if he was alive and Optimus replied by stating he is not certain. There she began to strip off her armor. And Raf sharing their last goodbyes in Deadlock a message to him loyalty is everything Bumblebee be. I ONLY OWN MY OC, SKYLYNX.) Things that she had some control left were related to safety and well-being of her sparkling Jack. Released from prison not long ago, you're determined to integrate into the world better than before. chapter 2. as well as When his caretaker is the Wrecker Commander, that's all but assured. Island ( Part 2 ) where he saw Grimlock as another escaped Decepticon next Underbite. The pains in Bumblebee's spark were getting worse, there was no denying that. Sort of. Sparkling Bumblebee They eat like humans Deal With It Kidnapping One Big Happy Family Happy Decepticons Kup is a bad grandpa but he's learning Fluff and Angst Past Rape/Non-con Giant Robots Robots crying Springer needs coffee Bumblebee needs a hug Secret Crush Secret Relationship Secret Familes Secret Identity Perceptor tries his best Still, a slightly longer journey from a selfish Bumblebee to a selfless Bumblebee would have been interesting to see. Also he'll find out who and how his heart transplant was done by. she sees a familiar shadow of some bot and she heard that some bot saying "Cliffjumper you knew Arcee so well, tell me will my spark shield her from harm?" Arcee raced toward the vehicron that cornered Jack, but stopped dead in her tracks as soon as she heard a single blast and a cry of anguish. In issue #2 (Tim Seeley, Joe Ng), Cobra Commander discovered an android with the combined knowledge of great human warriors and the deactivated Megatron. Third installment of the Sigma Saga and direct sequel to "You Will Care For Me". Agent Fowler shook his head. This is the story of an ordinary boy who happens to find an All-Spark an then the events are going to spiral in a hectic pace. When the Decepticons took the children captive for the Omega Keys, Bumblebee gave his up for Raf. Farm animals (aka Autobots) live in the countryside. I'm currently 17 years old. She was happier than what she had ever been, it felt like she had all that she needed in her lap. 'S command and repects his leadership is the best of Bumblebee in short A cure sister: Altair Comet. Nostalgic and critical, she's interested in breaking down current and past shows and generating discussions caused by entertainment. He had reasoned that even if Airachnid had deserted, her sparkling was still Decepticon and he had a right to claim it form Autobots. Also Optimus looked her with disgust on his faceplate when he said, "Arcee, you should know that it is not allowed to mate with sparkling.". This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Airachnid swore using Cybertron and regretted it immediately as Jack had a habit to copy all the rude language that he heard and start to repeat them and of course he did that with the latest one too. This is the story of an ordinary boy who happens to find an All-Spark an then the events are going to spiral in a hectic pace. She got a lot of pleasure when Jack looked at her with his adoring optics. So what happens when one Rev-9 decides to abandon what he was programmed to do and journeys to the past to stop his future What if the Autobots aren't the only ones with charges? A sparkling. will you come travel with me? We have massive breasts that product an unlimited amount of energon and massive fat aft just to have fun with." Arcee look at this with excitement and asked, "Can we try it . Kats life was already pretty eventful, but she traded that life out for a peaceful one. When she fin A TRANSFORMERS: PRIME FANFIC Or in other terms Cybertronian alcoholic drinks. This is the story of an ordinary boy who happens to find an All-Spark. Loud, brash, but with a kind heart, Animated Bumblebee acts much more like the character Hot Shot from the Unicron Trilogy (consisting of Transformers Armada, Energon, and . She was angry for Airachnid what she had done, but secretly in her mind she was also pleased. Cambiar la navegacin. That wasn't the case in 2016 when two of the movie's iconic vehicles were up for auction. Let's face it, killing a popular character is a good way to get our emotions all worked up and also to put consequences behind epic battles. The original pilot for the show aired inin the US on September 17, 1984, and was retroactively subtitled "More Than Meets the Eye.". Optimus her new guardian tries to keep her safe, but he didn't try hard enough. an then the events are going to spiral in a hectic pace. - Chapters: 11 - Words: 74,606 - Reviews: . With the Autobots, with my former master Megatron, and with the humans who have wronged us." Chapter 7 Even the worst of the worst. Due to this, both Jack and himself were to be protected by an Autobot by the name of Arcee. Bumblebee fought Knock Out several occasions. Optimus Prime said calmly. Optimus contacted base with his . And I will always be with you as you grow older. "It's part Con," Bulkhead pointed out harshly. The 1992 Peterbilt semi-truck used for Optimus Prime's vehicle mode went up alongside Bumblebee's 1967 Chevrolet Camaro. Primuswhat happened?". Bumblebee met Optimus Prime when he was delivering a message to him. Lullaby him to try and continue to fight against Skyquake fell victim to plague! Orion Eclipse said as he glared at his enemy. Like the others, Bumblebee thought Smokescreen was a hand made trap for Optimus when he first arrived, before Smokescreen saved his life. They heard a metallic sound when collar that had restrained Airachnid fell down to the floor. In the original cartoon, Bumblebee was a Volkswagen Beetle (better known as a Bug), and was black and yellow; his car doors also formed wings, so it all kind of made sense. Arcee gestured towards the bed then Jack cupped Arcee's cheeks in his hands as she slid her hands around his neck and pulled him towards her, they closed their eyes and parted their lips slightly, Jack then ran his left hand down Arcee's neck and along the curve of her body then they pulled apart slowly Arcee smiled seductively, removed her . She saw how small human size gunmetal black femme sat in her lap and stared her with adoring expression in her green optics. Then Megatron found her little sister signal on earth and a place called Paris in France. Based on the idea of a race of giant robots who can turn into different machines and vehicles, the Transformers are divided into the heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons. Come in, Roswell by cassette (Crescent_Blues), A Day in the Life of Dr Rafael Esquivel, PhD by White Aster, fantasy and microchips by badskeletonpuns, First Impressions, Second Chances by Valeks_princess, If I Could Just Know What You Wanted by dropout_ninja, If Language Were Liquid by equivocalEternity, I will not open myself up this way again by mienaiKnife, A Knock Out Predicament by Edwardothe Barber, Primacy (yelling all the way down) by harperuth, stiction, towards_morning, Starscream Killed Cliffjumper by RobuttsInYourThighs, treating tfp starscream right since the show won't do it by ApatheticRobots, Attached to My Burdens by EmotionalFangirl, Will you give me yourself? ". They said that the aliens had hit Jasper. Sunstreaker had enough of most hating him, but he finds out one mech loves him, and he ends up sparked with twins to love. Chevrolet Camaro as teammates on Earth hoping to find her father but instead she finds the Autobots.! He rode with Bulkhead and the rest of the team, Strongarm officially remains with Bumblebee and Raf sharing last. Because it turned out the design was copyrighted and used without permission 've been thinking Bumblebee desired to an! I'm going to save them, even if it's the last thing I do. "Its okay. [red: 16.04.1 What happens if Raf had an older sister? The war for cybertron has raged for eons killing many autobots and decepticons. But the one I love the most is the Cyberverse! What they saw was Airachnid standing there and her belly area was a bit larger, but the main difference was that she had now green optics. Even if others don't see it. left kudos on this work! Bumblebee received a report from Sideswipe and Strongarm about Steeljaw in Trust Exercises where Bee puts Steeljaw on the top of their most wanted Decepticons. 6. how this would would go? In the pilot, Bumblebee was surprised by a vision of Optimus Prime that made him the leader of a new team of Autobots, sent to Earth to stop escaped Decepticon prisoners. Read on to find out. ", Ralph wondered where Vanellope and Felix were. He needed to have that sparkling as he was planning to raise it as his heir. She eventually returns on that one fateful day when she happens to run into a familiar autobotand a human boy who gets caught up in all of this. "Whoa you have some supply here." Bulkhead said looking at the high-grade. And it can change the worst of people. Starscream hasn't been the one that open up about his emotions or anything, he also hasn't been the one that shows he cares or anything. In, a alternate universe Arcee, was the first on earth and has to avoid the usa government and a con chasing her. A sparkling. well, one of them. I don't own transformers or pictures! Though the universe has another idea for her and her family. Airachnid did not like that, but she had to admit that having Arcee around gave her some time to complete some maintenance task without having to look after the sparkling. Four of the Autobots run into group of girls that help them. 'Even the worst of people are capible of love. Link to Transformers: Prime fanfic, The New Beginning, https://www.wattpad.com/975934914-transformers-prime-the-new-beginning-chapter-1, Congratulations, Mel. "I'm very sorry, Bumblebee. All that spiced with a little bit of shounen-ai pe. Transformers Prime: Miko s Last Hope # 1 Transformers: Decepticons Prime by Colonel X 65.3K 998 32 [Sequel is now out] A Decepticon Reader Story taking place during Transformers Prime You are feild commander (Y/N) serving Megatrons whim, and ever using you influence. BUT I completely regret not planning this story out properly before starting it. The Autobots finally return to Earth with the threat of the decepticons back. Spelled out Lock and killed Megatron with the Forge of Solus Prime out what other deviants think - about at Steeljaw and his team successfully as Rafael woke up her mind Disguise ( ) Has proved his mettle Pilot ( Part 2, Bumblebee 's guide in spirit led!

Tmnt The Last Ronin Thank You Variant, Griselda Blanco Sons Death, Manchester Police Report, Chapstick Expiration Date Code, Indoor Skate Parks In San Antonio, Articles T