my neck, my back missy elliott

65. The initial version of All N My Grill, featuring Big Boi, had all the makings of a hip-hop classic which is why it felt unnecessary to replace him with the French MC Solaar. Tough talk comes easily to Elliott, who has the catalog to back it up. It culminated in 2005s The Cookbook, an album that was a confluence of its predecessors looking backward, moving forward, and upending the trends of the day. Shake Your Pom Pom, Step Up 2: The Streets soundtrack (2008). About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . I even rolled my eyes a little. Im no stranger to jail, but I've stayed out of jail since achieving fame. Elliotts ability to alter her accent and delivery at any given turn speaks to her versatility. 15. Leave the dog alone! During those years jail became my only opportunity to write and work on my music because life outside was full of distractions. It happened with Pump It Up, a club scorcher littered with a rocking bass drum, hooting whistles, and a cringeworthy line from Nelly about his Go-Go-Gadget dick., 92. They're my biggest cheerleaders. Here's every song in Netflix'sThe Wrong Missy. Slap! had its fangs bared, and each rapper served up some spice: Brat snarled, When they see me, I permanently damage they shit internally; Jade spit, Smack the shit out of Clyde cause Bonnie shouldve paid me; and, best of all, Missy went, Turn your man to an ass-licker. Way ahead of her time. [Verse 3] Missy make up her own rules Not many can do what I do So many VMA's that I could live on the moon Man, I jump and you leap Better wake up if you sleep I did records for Tweet before y . From the aforementioned Akinyele to Too Short to Juicy J to Ludacris to The Notorious B.I.G., mens sexually explicit raps breeze by with nary a comment. The songs stagnancy makes it hard to sustain interest, but its worth a spin for the fact that Bey rebukes Elliott by stating, Girl, I do not get high. (Sure.). Producer Danja turns in a B-level take on Timbalands clattering percussion, accenting the rumble below with Casio-type synths. What makes it even stranger, though, is the constant offering of sit-downs: Rarely do songs stop in their own tracks numerous times for a reprieve, and Elliott takes several, to accept an award and catch her breath as a clock ticks down the seconds. 47. Dead sleep when the sun comes up, So, lick it now, lick it good My Neck, my back. 32. At the time when she dropped Supa Dupa Fly, though, her solo output was thin, which is why the shots-firing Im Talkin stood out. Also available in the iTunes Store . Timbaland. At the time Get Ur Freak On was released, Nelly Furtado was percolating in the pop world thanks to her breakthrough hit Im Like a Bird and the hip-hop-kissed umbrella album Whoa, Nelly! 54. Elliott plays the sidepiece on the flute-lined Step Off, confessing her love to the man whose heart she can never have. Alongside partner-in-rhyme Timothy Timbaland Mosley, the Virginia Beach native has bridged gaps across genre lines, proffering a sort of creativity that gave us a glimpse of the sound of the future before it even happened. The three versions of One Minute Man are all dynamite, but in the case of the album version featuring Ludacris versus the remix featuring Trina, the remix offers a more rounded-out perspective in the battle of the sexes. Unlike the requisite gospel songs that closed prior albums, Im Not Perfect serves more as an inspirational uplifter on This Is Not a Test!, pairing Elliott with The Clark Sisters for a gauzy Sunday morning testimonial. What defined the song beyond that, though, was Elliotts ability to toss around language like a rag doll and unashamedly wearing her sexuality proud. Lyrically, Elliott steamrolls her way across the bass-inflected soundscape, spending a wowing inaugural eight bars rhyming on the same consonant variation. 66. Nicki Minaj, Khia, Ginuwine, and more 161 Endless R&B Throwbacks YouTube Music Updated today Kelis - Milkshake (Official HD Video) iamkelis 50M. (2003). 737,037. Dont get me wrong, its a great line. You might get into a fight. My Neck, my back Elliott and Timbaland slid into the year 3000 on the project, a glimpse into what they interpreted as hip-hops progressive future. Before this year, the Queens rappers biggest hit to date was Anaconda, a direct reference to the size of her lovers junk. Hollering on a track is an art. "Please" scores the moment when Missy checks Tim's phone, while "Elodie" plays when Tim thinks about Missy after a nasty fall. Big Spender, popularized by Shirley Bassey in 1967, went on to become a frequent staple in hip-hop (Freeways Big Spender, Raekwons Big Spender). Timbaland often experimented with global sounds; he explored much of them on his own projects with Magoo. My Neck, my back Shes not even the only female rapper to make this boast, with Rah Digga throwing in a menstrual punchline on her own debut album Dirty Harriet just a month after Da Baddest Bitchs release. Khia Shamone Finch Chambers (born November 8, 1977, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), simply known as Khia, Thug Misses, or the Queen of the South, is an American rapper, author, comedian and producer signed to her own Thug Misses Entertainment. Lose Control featuring Ciara and Fatman Scoop, The Cookbook (2005). The self-produced Lose Control is the penultimate of the selections, a Ritalin-chomping whirlwind that pays little mind to structure and bounds from one flaming segment to the next. Lick my p____ and my crack, First you gotta put your neck into it Timbalands programming is at warp level, with pattering percussion across drum heads, yielding a crowd-pleaser that Elliott carries at a galloping pace. Work It also happened to be the most innovative, boundary-shattering single to be released that year, and marked the beginning of a new era for Elliott, ever the creative expansionist, and proverbial genius the world cant ever seem to truly figure out. Still, out of that dissonance came an aesthetic cohesion for one of the most consummate rap songs of 1997, and of her career. Lick my p____ and my crack I gotta pick which n____ I need 38. The dried-out husk of Kendalls soul is up, Roman is spiraling down, and the game of. Some of the artists covered here are Warner Music artists. The Netflix film stars David Spade and Lauren Lapkus as potential partners, though one is a little more charismatic than the other. 7. I like nerdy guys. Beyond the individualized visions of her solo discography throughout the years, Elliott has become a songwriting and production titan, penning hits for 702, Aaliyah, and Monica, among many others. Get up to 4 months free . 78. Im Better (Remix) featuring Eve, Lil Kim and Trina. The fetishization of men, and equating their worth to the materialistic goods they possess, is what made Hot Boyz such a standout to begin with. What about Missy Elliott? You may protest. Future-tech instrumentation goes awry on Aint That Funny, easily one of the least tangible tracks from Elliotts discography. A Tribe Called Quest. on the edge makin faces n stuff The remix was released as a clean version. Where most of her songs feel flush with life and musically progress, Step Off plays like a first draft of an idea, never amounting to more than the four-bar template set up at the top. Its a brassy doo-wop number where, amid a stack of lush harmonies, Elliott rebukes a love interest in the face of how powerless she is to the attraction. The Neptunes supply a rapid-fire beat that toggles between an EDM-inspired attack to gushy R&B, making for one of her better 2008-era works. Weird for the sake of weird has always been Elliotts M.O. I enjoy singing. Elliott had a tendency to throw rappers-du-jour on her hits, possibly as a way of fleshing out the singles sphere of reach, which is why the addition of 50 Cent on Work It always felt ham-handed. 17. Mix - Khia My Neck, My Back original song ! Start the wiki. 7:22. DJ Don Mecca. Gunning at the speed of a double-dutch rhythm, Pass That Dutch is wildly weird, surrealist hip-hop that mercilessly pummels, taking only a few gasps of air. All you ladies pop your p____ like this 63. It felt almost too familiar, and yet, still welcome as one of the liveliest of her post-Cookbook cuts. It seemed like my presence uplifted everybody and they kinda forgot they were in jail. 70. One Minute Man (Remix) featuring Ludacris and Trina, Miss E So Addictive (2001), Elliott and Ludacris had a standalone version that was fiery on its own, but its the appearance of Trina that bumps this up the list. (2003). "[8], In 2018, NPR ranked the song as #184 for their The 200 Greatest Songs By 21st Century Women list, saying: ""My Neck, My Back" is the most enduring erotic pleasure procedural of this era, and rightfully so. Ever fresh and innovative, Missy continues to push the boundaries of music and video, cementing her well-deserved place in rap and R\u0026B supremacy today and for years to come.#MissyElliott #Atlantic #AtlanticRecords #ThrowItBack Hough is a senior writer at Screen Rant. Unlike the boundary-snapping integrity of Da Real World, released the year prior, the song, co-produced by Elliott, Bink and Tony McAnany, relies on tired keyboard synthesizers and what sounds like a stock choral accompaniment. Mr. The titular character (Lapkus) likes to booze hard and twerk while intoxicated, which puts Tim in some uncomfortablepublic situations. Work It is a Pop song by Missy Elliott, released on November 11th 2002 in the album Under Construction. 23. Stickin Chickens featuring Aaliyah and Da Brat, Da Real World (1999). Missy Elliott - Throw It Back [Official Music Video] Missy Elliott 1.37M subscribers Subscribe 628K 28M views 3 years ago #MissyElliott #AtlanticRecords #THROWITBACK Missy Elliott - Throw It. I'm always up against men. Elliott is an R&B singer through and through, which is why Why I Still Love You is such a satisfying conclusion to her Iconology EP (an a cappella tacked on as an extra track just goes to show how forceful a vocalist she remains). Big Spender, Southern Hummingbird bonus track (2002). Slap! My neck, my back Lick my pussy and my crack First you gotta put your neck into it Don't stop, just do, do it Then you roll your tongue, from the crack back to the front Then suck it off til I shake and cum, nigga Make sure I keep bustin' nuts, nigga All over your face and stuff Slow head show me so much love The best head comes from a thug 93. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. A comedy of sexual errors, Netflix's The Wrong Missy includes a peppy soundtrack to go with the Hawaiian setting. Elle King - My Neck, My Back | The Wrong Missy: Soundtrack - YouTube 0:00 / 3:52 Elle King - My Neck, My Back | The Wrong Missy: Soundtrack 36,228 views May 19, 2020 390. Timbaland crept in a sample from Frankie Smiths Double Dutch Bus for the chorus, echoing the disorienting reversed hook on Work It., 10. His collaboration with Elliott on Cant Stop, tucked near the center of The Cookbook, was more flash than flesh: the rapper rides the beat with expert ease, but its Harrisons clanging cowbells and riotous snares that push this into the green. 92. 18. Bred 2 Die Born 2 Live (Bonus Track Version) Lil Scrappy. Through the night, making so much love Slim Shady is in full force on Busa Rhyme, which transitions into a brooding paranoia hellscape in which he details killing a hospital staff and Elliott lines up sucker emcees for execution. The other, Nothing Out There for Me, which appears higher on this list, was less concerned with fireworks than You Dont Know, a raw-tongued spar between Elliott and Lil Mo who learn theyre sharing the same man. When it comes to party jams, Elliott has planted the flag as a master, particularly on her post-Miss E So Addictive releases. Lick my p____ and my crack, My Neck, my back In 2019, the first year of Something in the Water, the crowd of thousands got to see Jay-Z, Diddy, Busta Rhymes, Usher, Snoop Dogg, Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Charlie Wilson and Tyler, the Creator. Go to the Floor, Under Construction (2002). My Neck, my back Suck this p____ just like you should It also reached number four in the United Kingdom two years later and number 12 in Australia. Rumored to be intended for Block Party, the long-awaited follow up to The Cookbook, Rather is yet another shimmering example of Elliotts prowess as an R&B singer-songwriter. "Champagne" complements a Hawaiian dance sequence featuring a boozed-up Missy, and a cover of New Kids on the Block's "You Got It (The Right Stuff)" is performed during abusiness talent show. (2003). Ten years since "My Neck, My Back," an interview with Khia. Hurt Sumthin, Honey soundtrack (2003). Don't stop, just do, do it. But where critics of the song which even includes US congressional candidates are mistaken in their objections is their insistence that its gotten worse or that it never has been. Instead of making the present sound like the future, they harnessed the past, sealing it in an album that appreciated the roots of the culture from which it was birthed while concurrently pushing it forward. 16,703. Toggling between acid-tongued rapper and volumizing R&B singer came naturally to Elliott, most likely attributed to her experience with girl group Sista, in which she juggled both. Outkasts Big Boi joins in for an overstuffed verse echoing the sentiment: You be tryin to kill my ho, my girlfriend / And people around me is tellin me that yous a stalker, like Darth Vader chasin Skywalker, I told you I was a street talker., 13. Though this deep album cut sounds dated, Elliotts off-beat meter keeps it somewhat suspenseful. 106. Whos Going to the Met Gala Dressed as Karl Lagerfelds Cat? Right now, lick it good Khia is also seen dancing at a barbecue. All we do is make hits!, 103. Missy Elliott. Flush with sirens and tip-toeing synths, Im Better loses its footing with its trap-inspired meter more Migos than Missy. This haunting retake, featured on the soundtrack for 1998s Cant Hardly Wait, transitions midway through with a chilling sample from Bjrks Joga and a freshly recorded addendum. Who is Mike Jones? [13] During a studio session, Khia recorded "My Neck, My Back" at Grooveland Studios in Clearwater, Florida. " My Neck, My Back (Lick It) " is a song by American rapper Khia, released in April 2002 as the lead single from her debut studio album, Thug Misses. If I had waited till now then my mom wouldn't have been able to see her grandbabies born. by Missy Elliott. Its hard to argue that without her, it has the same spark. It was a tool of empowerment, delivered through some of Elliotts most impeccable rhymes. Best Friends featuring Aaliyah, Supa Dupa Fly (1997). 11. Nicki Minaj) [Remix]" Underscoring the dirty in Dirty South, Khia raps simple demands as to where she wants to be licked (short version: "all over"), with explicit suggestions towards technique that span two dedicated verses. Her own biggest hit interpolated Too Shorts demands for oral; Gettin Some went platinum in six months. DripDemeanor featuring Sum1, Iconology (2019). 30. At one point signed to Violator management, which counted 50 Cent and Diddy on its roster, Elliott cut this record for the second compilation the company released. [19][21], In 2015, American pop singer Miley Cyrus performed a cover of the song at the Adult Swim's New York City upfront party. Teeming with fervent energy, Bad Man is a dip into dancehall with palpitating results. With the alternate title Act a Fool, Touch My Body is an unreleased loosie that hit the internet around 2009. the d___ good d___ big and long Adam McKay Has Sold His Next Celebrity Hangout. There are also scenes showing Khia in a house wearing a polka-dot shirt and heels surrounded by men. November 16, 2004 9 Songs, 38 minutes 2004 Sheridan Square Records. 3. First you gotta put your neck into it. Ciara & Fat Man Scoop) 155,758 plays 155K; View all likes 3,750; View all reposts 87; View all comments 27; Like More. All you ladies pop your pussy like thisShake your body, don't stop, don't missAll you ladies pop your pussy like thisShake your body, don't stop, don't missJust do it, do it, do it, do it, do it nowLick it good suck this pussy, just like you shouldRight now, Lick it goodsuck this pussy just like you shouldMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crack,My Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackFirst you gotta put your neck into itDon't stop, just do, do itThen you roll your tongue, from the crack back to the frontthen suck it off til I shake and cum niggamake sure I keep bustin nuts niggaall over your face and suffslow head show me so much lovethe best head comes from a thugthe dick good dick is big and longslow fuckin til the crack of dawnon the edge makin faces n suffThrough the night, making so much loveThen sleep when the sun comes upSo, lick it now, lick it goodLick this pussy just like you shouldRight now, lick it goodLick this pussy just like you should[Chorus]My Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackYou might roll dubs, you might have G'sBut fuck that nigga, get on your kneesA bitch like me moans and screamsThug misses know what I meanAt the club so fresh, so cleanHoes hatin' niggas watchin' meSo hot in the line, so cleanWith a unit on my face, so meanI gotta pick which nigga I needto suck a thug nigga satisfy meTry me nigga I'll make you seethem bitches aint go shit on meSo, lick it now, lick it goodLick this pussy just like you shouldRight now, lick it goodLick this pussy just like you shouldMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackSo, lick it now, lick it goodSuck this pussy just like you shouldRight now, lick it goodSuck this pussy just like you shouldMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crackMy Neck, my backLick my pussy and my crack[Chorus repeats x10], Dirty Little Computer Viruses and How To Protect Yourself. 8. Michelle Obama and Bruce Springsteen Tore Up the Stage with Glory Days. A filthy concept this catchy gets gold stars. My Neck, my back Their comparisons to more respectable MCs miss the mark as it becomes clear they havent really paid close attention to these alternatives or to the history of rap as a whole. The remix for Hit Em Wit Da Hee is a rare exception, executed well. Collaborating with her was a . Cool Off, which borrows the thrum of 808s driving her newest EPs single, Throw It Back, is sweat-breaking mayhem, a booty-bouncer that spins round and round like a ceiling fan., 61. [1] [2] Composition [ edit] Missy Elliott Lose Control (feat. In jail I even wrote poetry and comic books, but when you get out and get back to your friends, you ain't thinkin' about no comic book. Collaborations with R. Kelly are tainted, especially in hindsight. Pump It Up featuring Nelly, This Is Not a Test! Kelis. Don't stop, just do, do it Funky Fresh Dressed featuring Ms. Jade, Under Construction (2002). Lick this p____ just like you should The sound of Izzy Izzy Ahh is an extension of Elliotts growth out of the New Jack Swing era, when Timbaland ghost-produced songs for Jodecis DeVante Swing while Elliott was in Sista. Pharrell Williams constructs a beat with booming bass notes and zippy bubble synths, topped by high-level boasts. (Not to mention the stuttering beat, its doomsday-esque bounce all chords and kicks.) Elliott bends to musical conventions of the time on Is This Our Last Time, off 2003s This Is Not a Test! The bumbling Whatcha Gon Do arrived on Miss E So Addictive, an album that sustained Elliott and Timbalands future-sound streak. There was something repetitive about Ching-a-Ling that closely followed the blueprints Elliott had set before it: the reversed vocal lines, the whistles, the incessantly chanted chorus. Elliotts ownership over her sexuality has consistently been expressed in smirk-worthy ways, like with Pussycat or Work It. Perhaps the most overt articulation was with Toyz Interlude/Toyz, extolling the pleasure derived from sex toys and encouraging all women to get one. It's a delightfully nasty club classic where a woman's pleasure is presented as a debt owed her. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Back to: Wrong Missy Lyrics Lick my p____ and my crack Keep It Movin featuring Elephant Man, This Is Not a Test! Elliott slips into a rap verse at one point, only to catch herself: Let me stop playin with yall mothafuckas, this aint no rap record, get back to the hook., 85. Baby Girl Interlude/Intro featuring Mary J. Blige // Outro featuring Mary J. Blige, This Is Not a Test! Khia can also be seen sitting on a bed in the same look she had on in the beginning of the video right next to many other various people. Its a shame it didnt make the regular retail release; it flows in the same R&B vein as Teary Eyed with a far more pleasant aesthetic. Sweeping strings introduce Triple Threat, the other A-side to 2012s 9th Inning. Elliott isnt heard until a minute into the track, and aside from her palpable verses, Timbaland holds court for the majority, circling the hook, Missy and I going up, triple leader in our cup., 71. August 12, 2022. (feat. Stream My Neck, My Back (Lick It) by Khia | Listen online for free on SoundCloud Play My Neck, My Back (Lick It) Khia 12 years ago Hip-hop/Rap 55.8K 1,300 19 Khia 1,176 118 Report Follow Khia and others on SoundCloud. Lick it good suck this p____, just like you should When he hooks up with the ideal Missy at a less-than-ideallocation (an airport bathroom), "Times Won't Change Me" scores the scene. Get Ur Freak On, Miss E So Addictive (2001). Timbalands abilities to shellac the rhythmic sound of someone beating on a lunchroom table and use a siren as an accent are just some of the glimpses of his genius. We can ball like they do. The orchestral overtone of Sock It 2 Me made it stand out from the rest of Supa Dupa Fly. 48. (2003). Its why Its Real comes off as a merely forgettable do-or-die pledge to a lover that plays far it too straight. K-wang Wit It Just We Were Meant To Be Lyrics You My Girl Lyrics The mistakes that I made in my life me strong Made Im Not Perfect featuring The Clark Sisters, This Is Not a Test! Ching-a-Ling, Step Up 2: the Streets soundtrack (2008). But mainstream radio was relatively bare of them until Get Ur Freak On, a bhangr-indebted wallop of plucks on a tumbi, accented by relatively constrained percussion. The beat offers little to support the stuttering Auto-Tuned lyrics that come across as simple for such a dexterous lyricist: Hes the best, he bomb / He cute, he umm / He fly, he fresh / He give me, good sex.. At his peak, Rich Harrison was an unstoppable percussive force, lacing artists like Amerie and Beyonc with breathless, stars-shooting instrumentation for some of their greatest hits. Sam and Joel reach a new level of intimacy. Joy featuring Mike Jones, The Cookbook (2005). It makes sense that Fabolous, then in his mainstream prime, would be asked to contribute a verse to this lecherous tale of losing the flavor after the first night. Harmonies abound as Elliott and Aaliyah take turns bemoaning the wrongdoer, culminating in a double-time shakedown from Da Brat. Play full songs with Apple Music. Then again, Iwhite law school studentam not exactly the authority on hip-hop. Reed instruments were rarely at the forefront in hip-hop at the time that Da Real World was released, and while they dont do much more than repeat on Smooth Chick, Elliott and Timbaland flipped a sax for the ages. One of the more dizzying, loop-based burners on Under Construction, Slide sees Timbaland drawing from Middle Eastern strings for a dance-floor instructional. Much of Elliotts debut was spent justifying her own credibility as an artist. suck this p____ just like you should 83. 115. (Although Im not sure the New York Times is either). A promo single for Reebok that most likely wasnt intended for commercial release, Its a Womans World was Elliotts reply to James Browns Its a Mans World, and was included in a 2001 campaign for the brand. [18][19] The song was released on her SoundCloud in the summer of 2017 and later released a music video for it in October of the same year. (2003), Its crazy that even at his most innovative, Timbaland can supply beats that somehow come across as mundane. Lamb)\", among countless others. Ragtime Interlude/Im Really Hot, This Is Not a Test! Things you buy through our links may earnVox Mediaa commission. (2003). My Neck My Back (Lick It) Songtext All you ladies pop your pussy like this Shake your body, dont stop, don't miss All you ladies pop your pussy like this Shake your body, dont stop, don't miss Just do it, do it, do it, do it Do it now, lick it good Suck this pussy just like you should Right now, lick it good Suck this pussy, just like you should This December, theNew York Times wrote that the presence of several upcoming white female rappers is beginning to challenge hip-hops masculine ideal, declaring that the conversation in hip-hop is, and always has been, about black men." Overall, The Wrong Missy doesn't have any definitive anthems of rock and pop music, though many of the featured tracks will be familiar to younger Netflix streamers. Elliott hit the nail with this individual version, but its a standard case of the remix outshining the original. Pharrell Williams)\" and \"I'm Better (feat. Why You Hurt Me, Supa Dupa Fly (1997), A lesson in trifling friendship, Why You Hurt Me is a cautionary tale in trusting the wrong people, filtered through the lens of a character named Cutie Tootie. Timbaland dove straight into the old-school theme of Under Construction with Bring the Pain, the first full-length track on the album, where he flips RZAs beat from Method Mans quick-tongued 1994 single of the same name.

Brian Buffini Net Worth 2020, Best Dressed Guest At Kate And William's Wedding, Articles M