homes by westbay standard features

The Design Team was amazing. Upstairs features a large bonus room that leads to 3 spacious secondary bedrooms. Lane has great passion for excellence, is an expert in maintaining progress in a project and clearly has the respect of the people she manages because I'm sure they're at their best when Lane is the site manager. Where does Homes by WestBay build in Bexley? The kitchen overlooks the spacious, bright breakfast room. California residents, learn about the types of personal data we collect and how we use it by visiting ourprivacy policy. Nearby recently sold homes. NewHomeSource.com is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The soaring ceilings and dramatic. Sign up for the latest community information and receive special incentives exclusive to those who register for our VIP List. Our Sales Consultant will walk you through the home at your pace and answer any questions, just like an on-site tour but through a videocall. 4 bath. Just tell us where to send it! Please note that this home is not held Additionally, Brookfield makes no express or implied warranty or guarantee as to the merchantability, design, views, pricing, engineering, workmanship, construction materials or their availability, availability of any home (or any other building constructed by such Builder at a community) or the obligations of any such Builder or materialmen to the homebuyer. Waterset, a 1,319-acre residential master-planned development in Apollo Beach, FL 33572. will eventually comprise of approximately 2,900 single-family homes and 900 multi-family homes with several recreational facilities, schools, shopping and dining and promises to be a vibrant, home-town community. California residents, learn about the types of personal data we collect and how we use it by visiting ourprivacy policy. ft. 1-2 Story | 4-5 Beds | 3-4 Baths3-Car Garage2,572-3,547 sq. Where We Build A new kind of home building experience from Tampa Bay's largest private new home builder New single-family homes for sale throughout the finest new communities within the Tampa Bay area. From start to finish the experience by the entire team a Westbay was exceptional, responsive and professional!!! or reserved until a contract is signed and a deposit received. 1,540 Sq. Everyone at Homes by Westbay helped make the home building experience one of our best! As for the. Square footage is approximate. Select from any of our five collections, each plan built with included features that often surpass other builders upgrades and Energy Star 3.1 certification standards. Please Note: Consumer protection laws in certain states may prohibit us from sending you a brochure or providing you any information on the Waterset community. Availability, prices, materials, and options may vary. To see all the homes youve saved, visit the My Favorites section of your account. Want to see homes that are available now in this community? I want to receive news and current offerings from Homes by WestBay in my inbox. One certain differentiator was Lane and so I'm convinced that made all the difference; we are beyond grateful to have been in Lane's assignment. We want to keep you in the loop with the latest community news, updates on new home offerings, and invites to upcoming events and activities. Share this photoset with someone. We offer authentic elevations, open-concept living, and a broad range of home size, bedroom and bathroom count. Our Created for you! construction process commitment is our opportunity to deliver on our mission of an exceptional home buying experience at an outstanding value.We continually listen and learn from current trends and lifestyle needs. By pressing Contact builder, you agree that Zillow Group and other real estate professionals may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. Home Buying process was really easy. Display 25 per page50 per page100 per page, Builder Reviews Total Score in all areas, [BUILDERNAME] Builds in [METROCOUNT] Metro Areas. 12754 Oak Hill Way, Parrish, FL 34219. Great buying experience with sales consultant , whole process was very easy and was able to get all questions and concerns answered . For more info, call us at 813-438-3838.View our thoughtfully designed floor plan selection from the Inspiration Series available here at Brightwood at North River Ranch. We'll be there for you during the two-year performance warranty period, too. Certain mortgage lenders with which we have lead or other similar arrangements have provided interest rates as of. I have built 5 homes in my lifetime and WestBay is among the best. Builders may make changes in design, pricing and amenities without notice or obligation and prices may differ on Builders websites. Your IP: 67.225.192.148, Requested URL: www.builderonline.com/design/projects/homes-by-westbays-sandpiper-model-balances-luxury-and-value_o, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 14_6 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. Throughout this process, Nick remained professional, thorough, and always a gentleman. Ft. 21417 Hilltop Ave, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. I am disappointed to learn my neighbors have not had similar experiences which makes it difficult for us to share our story openly. Get a loved one's opinion! With you in mind, we strive to ensure buying a WestBay home is more than your typical home buying experience. Estimated Mortgage: $4,139/month . 2,002 Sq. However, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. 2 bath. You also agree to our Terms of Use. Yes. Your agreement is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services, and you may call us instead of submitting your information online. Take virtual tours over video chat or in person! Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Save this home so you don't lose track of it! wood tile flooring, and more. Consult our Privacy Policy for additional information, including unsubscribe options. He was responsive to all of my questions and accommodating for every visit I wanted to make throughout the process. View floor plan details for this property. 3 bath. Hands on with Andy, keeping me updated and answering any questions even after I had moved in. Our 2-10 Warranty is a testament to our commitment during your home buying experience- it doesn't end at closing. As the largest privately owned homebuilder in the Tampa Bay market, we are recognized both nationally and regionally for our award-winning new home designs and offer new single-family homes for sale throughout the finest new communities within the Tampa Bay area. Homes by Westbay View builder profile (941) 909-8831 I am interested in Bayshore I Plan, Waterset, Apollo Beach, FL 33572. Upgrades and space options available, such as extended lanai, pool bath and garden tub in master bath. Drawing from this and together with the expertise of our team, we transform the best of concepts into the widest selection of thoughtfully designed spaces in home design. The Gasparilla model home by Homes by WestBay is located in FishHawk Ranch's final neighborhood, The Oaks. We want to thank you for your dedication and commitment to excellence. Great experience overall, everything was smooth and as expected, recommended! The heart of the home can be found through the wide foyer leading to the combined grand room, incredible kitchen, and casual dining area. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Welcome to the inside scoop on Waterset!". If you would like to speak with one of our team members to better assist you in finding your perfect home, please contact us. Corner lot? Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. Monthly pricing is approximate and is subject to change without notice or obligation. Please speak to a Sales Consultant for full details. To request a same-day tour, please call the builder. 3481 square feet. See Where We Build Ready to start packing? Facts: 5 bedrooms. We seek to ensure that all of the data presented on the site regarding new homes and new home communities is current and accurate. Homes by WestBay has a reputation for building quality new construction homes. With the grand room comes access to outdoor living with its large covered lanai. Click here to see this month's savings opportunities! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. This calculator and its results are intended for illustrative purposes only and are not an offer or guarantee of financing. Follow the wide foyer to the heart of the home-a combined grand room, deluxe kitchen and casual dining. Facts: 4 bedrooms. 2135 square feet. By providing your name and contact information and clicking the submission button, you consent and agree to receive marketing communications from NewHomeSource, from NewHomeSources homebuilder clients, and from their respective agents, employees or representatives, including emails, calls or text messages using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice. This home features our "Modern Farmhouse" Design Collection interior: Sonoma Stone cabinets, Ethereal White Quartz counter-tops, Traveler 6"x24" Wht. Chris M. was great to work with. New single-family homes for sale throughout the finest new communities within the TampaBayarea. The Landing - Information Center7012 Sail View LaneApollo Beach, FL 33572Get Directions, Not an offering to residents of jurisdictions where prior qualification of out-of-state real estate offerings is required unless Waterset has been so qualified or exemptions are available.Use of this Site is Subject to these Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Facts: 3 bedrooms. It is your responsibility to independently verify the information on the site. OR Just tell us the best place to reach you! Additionally, Brookfield makes no express or implied warranty or guarantee as to the merchantability, design, views, pricing, engineering, workmanship, construction materials or their availability, availability of any home (or any other building constructed by such Builder at a community) or the obligations of any such Builder or materialmen to the homebuyer. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Homes start from $275,990 and offer roughly 2,001 to 3,381 square feet on 50- to 55-foot homesites. 2731 square feet. Go to mortgage calculator Estimated monthly payment does not include amounts for taxes, insurance premiums and home upgrades. Thank you for your interest in Waterset. 2 bath. We take the stress out of designing your home and have our sales team partner with our talented and award winning design team to make each home unique. We have had a wonderful experience right from the beginning through the design center and now construction. "Hey, what kind of flooring is that?". You also agree to our. 10517 Meadowrun Dr Lithia, FL 33547 Free brochure Get Directions from: Show Route Driving Directions to Sales Center 2142 square feet. It is good experience with builder. We want to keep you in the loop with the latest community news, updates on new home offerings, and invites to upcoming events and activities. Facts: 3 bedrooms. 3 bath. Not an offering to residents of jurisdictions where prior qualification of out-of-state real estate offerings is required unless Bexley has been so qualified or exemptions are available. The master bath offers a luxurious walk-in shower, double vanities, and an oversized walk-in closet.

Celina Spooky Boo Husband, Dayz Livonia Map Satellite, Patrick Mahomes Yacht Cost, Articles H