chive vero beach menu

Will be a favorite if you like the Chipolte Grill type of dining. I have had Chives a few different times, and their food is delicious. Reported as permanently closed. $7.99 for an IPA!!!!! Just tonight, we picked up an order for my mother that she had called ahead for and already paid via credit card over the phone. Definitely went above and beyond! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Nice casual dining experience. own items menu. The best experience would probably come over timeMore. Howard Johnson by Wyndham Vero Beach / Downtown. There was no doubt in my mind that she was being dishonest. Casual atmosphere and friendly staff. . Amalfi Grille ($$$) $2.99 Ground Beef or Chicken Tacos Price valid with purchase of a drink, limit 6 per person $6.99 Bar Appetizers $5 Domestic Drafts $6.99 House Wine & Well Drinks starting at $5.25 All Day Every Day Happy Hour $1.50 Doubles & Martinis $3.99 Margaritas $5.99 Titos All Day Every Day 24 Ice Cold Beers on Tap Frozen Smoothies - Buy One get One Free You can add various veggies, pork, chicken, or fish and toppingsMore, I wasn't expecting such a diverse menu as the one at Chive. The manager insistedthat I Oder something additional, and then ca,pme back with a $15 certificate!More, Chives is a great casual restaurant with fresh food and lots of varieties of meats, toppings, bases, etc. Tier 3. going to have a Wednesday wing night,please ensure that they are edible, at least. However, I am rating this a 2 because on the Delivery menu there are no prices, nor instructions on how to order. Probably could get pretty noisy if it were really crowded.More, Nothing not to like about this unique dining concept..upscale, healthy, fast food. I do not recommend any Parul Pathan here he will be diappointedMore, My girlfriend and I loved Chive for lunch. We walked directly over to the order station and were greeted by a super sweet and helpful young lady who got our food together very quickly along with the cook. An excellent variety of fresh vegetables to go in your rice & bean bowl or in your wrap/sandwich. Managers are great and the food is tasty. Secondly, several months ago one of the bartenders was extremely disrespectful to my family. Good fresh food, lots of choices, fair prices and you can get beer or wine by the glass or bottle. Italian, Pizza, Salads, Polo Grill ($$) 1 photo. No for the eater that desires the plain or usual fare. Most guests recommend trying good biscuits, brownies and crumble. She tried to say that I gave her $1's, that made zero sense, my bill was $40+ how many ones do you carry around? The staff was nice and the place looked clean but it was empty. It certainly couldn't fit in a tiny wristlet. Finally, a restaurant that focuses on the food. Nice casual dining experience. They have a full bar. Pizza, Italian, Breakfast, Brunch It's in a good locale on 8 Royal Palm Pointe, Vero Beach, Fl. just let us know. Chive, Vero Beach: See 136 unbiased reviews of Chive, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #67 of 315 restaurants in Vero Beach. Chive, Vero Beach: See 137 unbiased reviews of Chive, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 312 restaurants in Vero Beach. I picked up my massaman c I picked up my massaman c "Chive is growing up," said Kolbauer, who was chosen Hope for Family . Great food, fresh ingredients, friendly staff, variety of ingredients and different options. Just a darn good place for great eats. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Our kids love this place. Great Service! Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Chive, Vero Beach: See 138 unbiased reviews of Chive, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 292 restaurants in Vero Beach. Quality of food was good - quantity of food was sparce and in my opinion not worth the price. This is the place. $$ Details CUISINES American, Soups, Cajun & Creole Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner View all details meals, features Location and contact 390 21st St, Vero Beach, FL 32960-7702 Website +1 772-999-5452 Improve this listing Reviews (138) Write a review Traveller rating Excellent 77 Very good 31 My family and I went there for a late lunch and all ordered the build your own salad. I love the food and service here - I typically sit at the bar for full service and order off the menu. I eventually got my change, still left her a 20%+ tip, so not to make a scene in front of my friends and proceeded to take my guests home. Horrible Philly Cheese Steak, Confusing Menu-but good chicken wrap. Fresh salsa , avacado, all the trimmings. Click to add your description here. Love the. Get quick answers from CHIVE staff and past visitors. This place is one of my favorites for lunch. Finally, the bartender came over to me and I told her I was waiting on my change, that I had given her $60, 3 $20's. Went to Chive on a whim & was not disappointed! Their menu is extensive with some delicious combinations! Caprese salad was good and the beer was cold. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? I would ask that it be cooked a little less well but overall they were delicious. We ordered a Philly cheese steak and when we received it were quiteMore, I actually visited the Royal Palm Pointe location. That's right, $7.99. There were 5 of us and we chose a high top and it was comfortable. Great casual place to grab some good food. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vero Beach, Vero Beach Hotels with Laundry Facilities, Hotels near VBMA-Vero Beach Museum of Art, Hotels near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Environmental Learning Center, Hotels near (VRB) Vero Beach Municipal Airport, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vero Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vero Beach. Tired of the same old menus? Distance: 4,414 check-ins. American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Seafood, Bar Food, Burgers, Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch. If you have not stopped in, try Chive for lunch or dinner. Price valid with purchaseof a drink, limit 6 per person, PARTY PLATTERS, FULL SERVICE CATERING & MORE. There was no doubt in my mind that she was being dishonest. Address above is not correct above under the restaurant name. Vincent's Restaurant & Pizza. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Chive - Restaurant - Vero Beach, FL 32960 Cafeteria style serving of delicious food. Enough was enough, (now I'm thinking is she on drugs?) From the online menu and outside look of the place I thought it would be really good. Of course afterwards I returned to speak with the manager. The food is fresh daily and the work staff is always friendly and helpful with my questions. then choose your protein (shrimp, chicken, pork, lobster, etc.) There was only oneother couple in the place.More, We were going to go green marlin for dinner but unfortunately due to lack of staff the green Marlin and the Chives restaurant are both owned by the same owner so theyre alternating their day they close Will order something else in future. Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. The service is fast and friendly. Chef inspired quick, creative cuisine. I eventually got my change, still left her a 20%+ tip, so not to make a scene in front of my friends and proceeded to take my guests home. Had dinner at Chives with our grandchildren recently..meal was unremarkable..the food was neither hot or overly seasoned. rudely told she had not paid. I'm middle aged, not hopped up on drugs of any kind, I don't have memory issues, I wasn't intoxicated, I knew the bartender was without a doubt, trying to scam me. Click here if it has reopened. Finally, the bartender came over to me and I told her I was waiting on my change, that I had given her $60, 3 $20's. The food was ok, tacos, burritos and bowls, very salty, luke warm, mediocre for Vero, we definately have quite a few better options in town. The bartender actually made her way over to us, only to say this time that perhaps she dropped my money on the floor. more, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly. You could be the first review for Chive. $$ Salad, Soup Hours: 11AM - 9PM 390 21st St # 104, Vero Beach (772) 999-5452 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.4 Facebook 4.6 Foursquare 7.7 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options curbside pickup delivery take-out Tips Get quick answers from Chive staff and past visitors. It looks like heath food meets sports bar? (772) 999-5452 Website but it was just kind of careless and yucky, and I was embarrassed this was how my guest was being served. Lots of great combinations to choose from to make every visit different. Chive has something delicious for everyone, including several vegetarian and vegan options. The Korean tacos are the bomb. Open now. There are at least two other restaurants in town with more favorable meals, reasonable pricing and nicer ambiance. Direction. I can't wait to return.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I cannot imagine why they would not use tongs and felt it showed rudeness and a real lack of understanding of the job. 0.11 miles, Sake Japanese & Thai ($$) Seafood is also excellent. Enjoy a lovely lunch with the girls. Good food, friendly people, and relaxing atmosphere. Food is fresh!More, Selected this based on it's unique looking menu and inclusion of fresh ingredients. 0:00. Chive, Vero Beach: See 137 unbiased reviews of Chive, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 296 restaurants in Vero Beach. Tropical Chicken. American, Soups, Cajun & Creole Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner View all details meals, features Location and contact 390 21st St, Vero Beach, FL 32960-7702 Website +1 772-999-5452 Improve this listing Reviews (138) Write a review Traveler rating Excellent 77 Very good 31 Average 16 Poor 8 The meat was cooked when the order was placed and came out hot and fresh. Great lunch/dinner spot to use your creativity in creating your meal. Sumo House. CHIVE | Vero Beach FL Love this place, fresh, creative food. see review, I considered Sumo my favorite oriental restaurant in Vero for several years. so it was our only option because Chive didn't have servers. It's a must try although very pricey! Mahi Tacopleased.Greens, cranberries, etc. Be sure to keep an eye out for a Chive coming to your neighborhood. There is not service unless you count the people behind the counter. You stand in line and choose what combinations you want Reasonable prices and portions are enough for havingMore. Both vegetarians and carnivores will enjoy this humble shop nestled next to the water in Vero Beach. see review, Had salads and wings great meatball sub awesome We paid . This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. They have vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free menu items and have dinner and lunch service! I dont understand why nobody working here understands how to be courteous. Instead it was a cup of that store bought pre made guac. What a great surprise! A.delightful experience..loved mtg.the Chef/Owner.alsofood.delish had.the.mahi and shrimp cake.I could.taste.the seafoodthe coconutscallops. Food is fresh, full of flavor, and filling. I insisted she had, and had her call them to clear up the confusion. tasty local spot for a meal or catering Great sandwich, overly salty mac n cheese, good value. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Bar Food, Burgers, Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch, I've been dining at Vincents for over 30 years and I've never been disappointed! Chive Vero Beach, FL 32960 - Menu, 174 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Chive 4.2 - 276 votes. They always have delicious, fresh ingredients. There are 23 sauces/dressings to accompany. The food was great and had plenty flavor. About See All . No one to greet us. They realized they had been mistaken and that yes (as I initially said) the food had already been paid for. Distance: Bar Food, Burgers, Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch. The food was tasteless. One of my new must go spots in Vero! We also have appetizer, breakfast and beverage packages to satisfy all of your catering needs. For more information about them and their menu, call (772) 999-5452. I considered Sumo my favorite oriental restaurant in Vero for several years. Distance: Chive is a great, low-key, quick serve restaurant in Vero Beach. Mahi..fresh..besties foreverour new place..staff is A One..clean rest. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Vero Beach Tourism Pass on this place if that is their standard.More. Small with lots of food options. Great Mac and Cheese! I never carry cash, I knew exactly what I had. All rights reserved. The first visit, I had three dry chewy wings out of an order of eight. Open Today: Closed Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm Saturday Closed Sunday Closed Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery Yes Payment Credit Cards Accepted Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? So the chives is really up for foodplace so everything on the menu was like sure they brought us a cup of soup her friend tried it no flavor blend he got the chips and salsa to give you one teeny little container of salsa with the chips there was it and the salsa was just cut up tomatoes onions a little cilantro nothing else very bland this place has it where you go up and serve yourself CHIVE - 257 Photos & 332 Reviews - 390 21st St, Vero Beach, Florida - Salad - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Chive 332 reviews Claimed $$ Salad, Soup, Sandwiches Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 260 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Food is served to you once it is done. Never going back at that price. They realized they had been mistaken and that yes (as I initially said) the food had already been paid for. I explained the situation to the manager, even suggested where those $20's might be, forgive my sarcasm but nobody likes being lied to and cheated out of money. Watch the game at chive. I sat there waiting for quite some time, waiting on my change. Drove to Vero Beach to try Chive Resttaurant a Chef inspired.Fast Casual restaurantEnjoyed the freshest seafood esp I've had in FlaChef/Owner Lou Kolbauer quite a delightful fellow and very courteousnot typical.of many ChefsI had a restaurant up North for 18yrs.His food is.creative.in a good way..wehad.the.mahi and shrimp cake.I could.taste.the seafoodthe coconutscallops. We walked inside and it was a bar with a kind of cafeteria style way or ordering. Just not impressed and a little shocked with the price. I was so embarrassed when they dumped a whole pan of cooked meat onto one salad and then started moving it to other plates in fistfuls with their hands. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Mexican The newer location on Royal Palm Point has lots of seating for in or out dining. So many choices. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vero Beach, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Vero Beach, Hotels near VBMA-Vero Beach Museum of Art, Hotels near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Environmental Learning Center, Hotels near (VRB) Vero Beach Municipal Airport, Fusion Restaurants for Lunch in Vero Beach, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vero Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vero Beach. They were all telling the truth. They have opened a dining area and are open until 9. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Love coming here. 0.05 miles, Tasty-o Donuts ($) Kind of arrogant to think this is ok. Usually good but not today. There were great choices, seafood, meat, or vegetarian, and our orders wereMore, So-called "Philly Cheese Steak" is what you'd expect here in Florida.Nothing NEAR what a Philly Cheesesteak is supposed to be!!!! We got up and lift. i echo some other reviewers comments that their pick and choose from the board setup is a bit confusing, but they have enough suggestions to permit finding a quick choice. They have a large variety of items including daily specials. (financial person with OCD) Besides myself, I also had 4 witnesses, 2 ladies from my group, one on each side of me and a couple that sat beside my friend to my right. place so everything on the menu was like sure they brought us a cup of soup her friend tried it no flavor blend he got the chips and salsa to give you one teeny little container of salsa with the chips there was it and the salsa was just cut up tomatoes onions a little cilantro nothing else very bland this place has it where you go up and serve yourself The menu for Chive may have changed since the last user update. CHIVE. Extensive Menu Options. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) If you want a fresh salad or sandwich? Their hands were gloved,but it was just kind of careless and yucky, and I was embarrassed this was how my guest was being served. If you aregoing to have a Wednesday wing night,please ensure that they are edible, at least. I insisted she had, and had her call them to clear up the confusion. Win (It wasa tiny wristlet) Our group sat at the bar to eat dinner, several of the ladies with me had a hard time getting around, walkers, bad leg, etc. Nonetheless, I took out the 3 $20 bills, fanned them out on top of my check. I couldn't take anymore lies, it was beyond obvious (for me, it was one of those it's not worth the prison time moments) I told the manager that I would never be back, vowed to myself that I would write a review and would tell all my friends what had happened, as a warning. see review. Small intimate self order restaurant, with many interesting options from Po Boys to Mahi Tacos. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. I know they've won at least 1 restaurant of the year too for Indian river county, Each time I visit Vero, my son takes us to Chives. Our friend had the scallops there a small she received seven scallops and 1 tablespoon of slaw and paid $16 and change with a drink soda my husband and I both ordered the he ordered chicken Philly steak I ordered the steak Philly steak my husband said his at least had flavor mine which was the steak Philly the steak had no flavor to it like no salt pepper nothing they gave it any type a good flavor the peppers and onions were bland But not really health food. They obviously don't know what a real Philly cheesesteak is supposed to lookMore. It looks like heath food meets sports bar? I was sitting 5ft from the register and could see the bar area floor, obviously you would have have seen cash on the floor. 390 21st St #104, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA. This visit, all eight were dry, over cooked, reheated, whatever, but not good. They begrudgingly handed me her food without any words. Frequent searches leading to this page. I dont eat rice so i had mine over broccoli salad and wow was it amazing. Price Point Wild Thyme Catering has several menu packages to choose from for all events and budgets. Ate there many times, great meals until tonite. So a person who has never ordered from them before,More. Californian, Smoothies, Salads, Juice, Francesca's Italian Kitchen ($$) Probably why they are not around. Other Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? I chose one of the suggestions of the day which was A shredded pork bahnMore, Have eaten lunch (usually take out) from here many times. Nice clean place. We have something for everyone. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vero Beach, Hotels near VBMA-Vero Beach Museum of Art, Hotels near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Environmental Learning Center, Hotels near (VRB) Vero Beach Municipal Airport, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vero Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vero Beach. CHIVE, Vero Beach: See 64 unbiased reviews of CHIVE, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #74 of 315 restaurants in Vero Beach. Tier 1. I explained that I didn't have any $1's. Owner overheard me talking and offered to blacken my chicken for me. I even called my husband in front of her to confirm the denomination he had given me. It's similar to chipotle but wayyy better! Good meat and fish departments. We stuck to the tacos for food and they were delicious. Chive Categories Restaurants 390 21st St., Ste 104Vero BeachFL32960 (772) 999-5452 Send Email Visit Website Hours: Sun-Tue 11am - 9pm Wed-Sat 11am - 10pm About Us Lou Kolbauer is the owner and creative mind behind this local favorite. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vero Beach, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Vero Beach, Hotels near VBMA-Vero Beach Museum of Art, Hotels near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Environmental Learning Center, Hotels near (VRB) Vero Beach Municipal Airport, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vero Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vero Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vero Beach. When you place your order, our friendly staff will walk you through our 3 step process including all the fresh topping you need to make any dish yours! I love that I can put on whatever toppings and sauces I prefer. Their food is always tasty and fresh. see review, The food and service were great but the music was obnoxious and so loud. Distance: Rate your experience! 0.20 miles, La Tabla ($$) As always the salad was fresh and the chicken tender and flavorful. You start at their full service salad bar, where you tell their server . This place is no longer in business, at least in this location. Extremely disappointing. The service is below average. Had an excellent Seared Ahi Burrito. Instead it was a cup of that store bought pre made guac. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Kahalagahan Ng Kutsilyo Noon At Ngayon, Jekyll Island Authority Parking Pass, What Is St John Neumann Known For, 2021 Florida Law Enforcement Handbook Pdf, Articles C